• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

The Crow

19 hours ago, ?Cha? said:

when beth had her boobs over rocko’s fence i thought she was wanting some more wallaby action?

also ive been seeing rocko/rachel art on twitter but im just remembering that bigheads ep where she put a stereotype of rocko in it bc she found him annoying like she does with most people sorta or her monotone deadpan nature at least? :Laugh:

I swore she implied that she had surgical work done on them to Heffer's mom around the end there lol

you talking bout Rollo?

fatheads.jpg

cuz that shit had me in stitches as a kid

• God Himself 1

• Replies 79.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Crow

• Cha

• Sauce Mama

• E.V.I.L.

On August 14, 2019 at 5:26 PM, ?Cha? said:

so how goes it lately old man?

The usual. I've been trying to make more of an effort to write something that I can really call my own, which is about the only thing that's really new with me I guess. Static Cling has me pretty inspired atm haha. How's it been with you.

just the same thanks, keepin’ it bisexual. :funny:  yeah the rocko’s special gave me a new spark of energy for a few days at least. Is this writing project in mind something of a new series or a continuation of another?

On August 18, 2019 at 8:24 AM, ?Cha? said:

just the same thanks, keepin’ it bisexual. :funny:  yeah the rocko’s special gave me a new spark of energy for a few days at least. Is this writing project in mind something of a new series or a continuation of another?

Keep on keepin' it bisexual. It's something new, completely disconnected from anything I've written so far. Wanna try craft a world and characters of my own. Something I can be more serious about.

On August 18, 2019 at 8:43 AM, katnisslovestacos said:

Any upcoming movies you’re looking forward to?

*takes breath*

Ready or Not
IT: Chapter Two
Rambo: Last Blood
The Hunt (if it ever gets released)
Abominable
Joker
The Farewell (it's been released already, but I really wanna watch it when I'm able to)
Ad Astra
Jojo Rabbit
Zombieland 2
Terminator: Dark Fate

Gemini Man
Doctor Sleep
Ford v. Ferrari
21 Bridges
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
Frozen 2
Knives Out
Queen & Slim
Jumanji: The Next Level
Shaun the Sheep: Farmageddon
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
The King's Man
Pixar's Onward
Godzilla vs Kong
The Saw reboot with Chris Rock and Samuel L. Jackson
Monster Hunter (it's probably gonna blow, but I'm morbidly curious so far)
Tenet
Anything Marvel's got cookin', especially Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and Blade

15 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

Will your new story being as good as the infamous masterpiece that was The Misadventures of Mappy & Plenkins? :funny:

Goddamn mang, I forgot that was even a thing :Laugh: but no, probably not.

14 hours ago, katnisslovestacos said:

Well dayum that’s a lotta cruisedays in the pipeline? :funny:

ikr, It'll keep me booked for like a year :funny:

On September 30, 2019 at 7:00 AM, Cha said:

Oh yeah I've been keeping on my eye on this one, waiting patiently until they air it on Syfy this month. CN should totally help hype it up by rerunning the OG episodes on Boomerang, missed opportunity. Hopefully Syfy can acquire the rights to Squiddly Diddly and Jabberjaw and give them each one of their trademark shark and octopus movies before doing one where they fight each other and Squiddly wins by buh-lending into his surroundings.

• God Himself 1

On October 3, 2019 at 9:15 AM, Dark Overlord Enshou said:

jabberjaw gonna mad fuck some humans in an adult reboot and they would allow it and all i can fuckin hear is his curly NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK 

So did you catch that shit on Saturday, cuz I did lmao I hope my viewing contributed to inching darker Jabberjaw closer to reality

On October 16, 2019 at 9:53 AM, Happy Halseyween said:

As a Hawaiian, what do you think about Tulsi Gabbard? ?

I'm not too big of a fan, honestly. I respect anyone who puts on the uniform and makes that sacrifice, but her stance on foreign policy is something I can't bring myself to agree with.