• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

On July 3, 2018 at 5:28 PM, E.V.I.L. said:

How would y00 react if you went to the doctors and I ended up being yoru doctor? :Laugh:

"Ehhh does this mean validated parking for life?" :funny:

On July 3, 2018 at 6:36 PM, kev said:

hey..., is champ here? :funny:

s-l300.jpg

16 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

No.... its gone forever. :stinkeye: But i will ask if you have any Fourth of July plans?

Shame :glare: And my Fourth of July was nothin special. Just work and watching The First Purge afterwards. Not too many fireworks poppin here neither. How was yours?

23 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Shame :glare: And my Fourth of July was nothin special. Just work and watching The First Purge afterwards. Not too many fireworks poppin here neither. How was yours?

It was good thanks for asking! I always go to my aunts house. Fireworks are actually illegal in certain parts of L.A. including my town but that didn't stop us from watching/lighting em up? :funny:

18 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

If you were to be any holiday, which one would you be? 

Probably Halloween, I identify more with horror and candy. Either that or Rusev Day.

14 hours ago, kev said:

how was the purge movie ?

I thought it was really good. Debating to myself whether it or Anarchy should take my top spot in my rankings for these movies. The action in it is definitely some of the best that's been on display in this series.

36 minutes ago, Sauce Mama said:

It was good thanks for asking! I always go to my aunts house. Fireworks are actually illegal in certain parts of L.A. including my town but that didn't stop us from watching/lighting em up? :funny:

They're pretty illegal here too, but people no care. People here seem to go a lot more all out for New Years than the Fourth these days tho. Might just be a Hawaii thing :funny: glad to hear you had a pretty cherry time at your aunt's!

12 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

heeey, jenkman?

Hey Tubby!

6 hours ago, E.V.I.L. said:

What tf do them cray cray Hawaiians do for New Years? :Laugh:

Like the last two New Years or so, I was hearing drums and hula music sprinkled in with all the bombs, aerials and all the other illegal shit popping off, like my cul-de-sac was throwing its own ho'ike or somethin :Laugh:

1 hour ago, Sauce Mama said:

Had any malasadas lately? My friend Sue is in Waikiki rn and eating all the malasadas she wants? :stinkeye:

I haven't had a malasada for like over a year now :funny: can't say I blame her for getting her fill in while she can tho

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L. said:

OMJ: "bombs, aerials and all the other illegal shit"

My terrorist ass: 

Image result for miranda cosgrove interesting meme

I hate nature! Allahu Akbar!

2 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

What’re you up to today?

Just got home from stuff, probs gonna spend the rest of my day watching the rest of Luke Cage (hopefully). Yourself?

• God Himself 1

My dad and I went to get lunch and surprised my mom with a new recliner so she can be comfortable when she recovers from surgery. Then we just helped my grandma with fixing her front gate. Pretty eventful day I’d say? 

16 minutes ago, E.V.I.L. said:

Tfw my professor hasnt replied to my email yet? ?

Can't say that I get the that feeling too often, but he needs to get on dat stat

13 minutes ago, Sauce Mama said:

My dad and I went to get lunch and surprised my mom with a new recliner so she can be comfortable when she recovers from surgery. Then we just helped my grandma with fixing her front gate. Pretty eventful day I’d say? 

I'd say. That's good karma.

31 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I've probably asked this before haha but have you seen Glow?

I'm pretty sure you have :Laugh: but I still haven't gotten to it yet. The cast doing a skit promoting it on WWE TV is about all I've seen of it so far lol

30 minutes ago, Sauce Mama said:

Have you watched The Office? It’s my current obsession

I'd catch random episodes here and there when it would come on tbs before. Never got myself to the obsession point, yet anyway lol