• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

10 hours ago, kev said:

favorite thing or episode you’ve ever written?

Favorite thing would probably be Slippery Smooth, if I'm being honest with myself. It went on for just the right amount of time with a formula that I feel perfects what I was trying to do with The Killer Krab. Community Deathmatch has its regretful moments and down periods and Skodwarde isn't entirely my own to claim, which keeps those from being my favorite thing.

favorite episode, the Doodle Dimension one I just did for Skodwarde is up there for sure now. The episode I wrote for The Bully in Skodwarde is also probably my funniest one, at least imo. The finale for Slippery Smooth is something I'm also proud of as a longtime fan of Blue's Clues. The first episode of The Secret Box is something I can still look back on fondly. The Season 1 finale of Community Deathmatch is like the best example of what a episode of that show should be.

10 minutes ago, Katniss said:

how's it going, Jenks?

Aight, I suppose. My dad got a German shepherd/Husky mix puppy from his friend this past week and I've been trying to help train it lately to very mixed results. Makes me wish my mom was still around since she was the one with the magic touch in training our pets but it's still early in the game tho so hopefully the pupper gets easier soon. Other than that, things been pretty stagnant. How about you?

aw, good luck with the pupper. I've been all right, dealing with some anxiety-related ups and downs but I'm hanging in there? And it felt nice to go to the movies for the first time in a long time to see Booksmart haha

33 minutes ago, Katniss said:

aw, good luck with the pupper. I've been all right, dealing with some anxiety-related ups and downs but I'm hanging in there? And it felt nice to go to the movies for the first time in a long time to see Booksmart haha

Thanks! and I feel ya on the anxiety bull-bull. Hope it gets easier for ya, mang. And nice! great first movie choice for your first time back in a theater after so long.

On July 27, 2019 at 11:34 PM, ?Cha? said:

did u here that the rocko’s movie is finally coming to netflix in aug?

Yup. About damn time too. Sucks that it got shafted to the point of being relegated to Netflix, but whatever gets me to finally lay eyes on it I guess.

On July 30, 2019 at 9:25 AM, Katniss said:

oh hey there old man? :funny:

oh hey there taco lover :funny:

On July 30, 2019 at 3:01 PM, Sauce Mama said:

What's ur doggie's name? :3

We named her Maile, after another dog we had before, in hopes that her protective spirit rubs off on this pup since protection is one of the main reasons that my dad got her.

On 8/1/2019 at 2:12 AM, Old Man Jenkins said:

We named her Maile, after another dog we had before, in hopes that her protective spirit rubs off on this pup since protection is one of the main reasons that my dad got her.

That is so precious? ?

when beth had her boobs over rocko’s fence i thought she was wanting some more wallaby action?

also ive been seeing rocko/rachel art on twitter but im just remembering that bigheads ep where she put a stereotype of rocko in it bc she found him annoying like she does with most people sorta or her monotone deadpan nature at least? :Laugh: