• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

On January 22, 2020 at 7:53 AM, Majesty Yuka said:

have u cosplayed at them recently?

I only cosplayed once back in like 2016, but it wasn't anything extravagant. Just wet my hair, slapped on some street clothes and some athletic tape, wrote "Titty Master" on the athletic tape and went "Boom! I'm Dean Ambrose!"

On February 5, 2020 at 8:57 AM, Elizabeth Swann said:

what's new in Jenkinland? :Laugh:

The store I was working at closed down fairly recently so I'm kinda out of a job atm. Other than that, not much else.

I heard they dont even run the hanna-barbera shit anymore, even tho ive outgrown cable tv in general i honestly dont see the point of watching it if i had to. pouring one out for all the magilla gorilla and robotic stooges hrs ?✊

On February 20, 2020 at 12:20 PM, Majesty Yuka said:

I heard they dont even run the hanna-barbera shit anymore, even tho ive outgrown cable tv in general i honestly dont see the point of watching it if i had to. pouring one out for all the magilla gorilla and robotic stooges hrs ?✊

Yeah. It got dropped from our latest cable plan last year, but looking at the schedule on the guide recently, the only shows remotely worth my time would be like Garfield & Friends and Baby Looney Tunes. And they show TWO HOUR blocks each of Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry shorts like three times throughout each and everyday. That shit's crazy, mang, the same T&J shorts got old real fucking quick back during the single one hour block when we would riff em on turntable/chat lol truly one of the biggest casualties of the 2010s, that channel.

On February 20, 2020 at 6:42 PM, Sauce Mama said:

Random ass question but would you ever get a tattoo? And if so what would you get?

I'd like to. I never really put much thought into what exactly tho, so whatever I get probably wont have some deep ass meaning behind it. but thinking off the top of my head right now, I'd probably get the same tat Jin Kazama has in the Tekken games and the anti-demon possession tattoo that Sam and Dean have in Supernatural cuz their purposes are like the exact opposite of each other. Only true fans of both series will get the complexity of the joke I'm trying to make :Laugh:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sauce Mama said:

Speaking of Supernatural, ugh I haven't been watching this last season lol I need to catch up! Have you?

I have. They've been on break this entire month and won't be back til the beginning of March, so you've got some time to catch up if ya wanna dive into it before the final stretch.

On February 24, 2020 at 9:34 PM, Majesty Yuka said:

did u ever watch pucca when it was on jetix?

I didn't, it was one of those Jetix shows that I was aware of at the time but never watched like Super Robot Monkey Team, Get Ed and Oban Star Racers lol was it any good?

On February 28, 2020 at 12:29 AM, Majesty Yuka said:

yeah it had its moments with the side characters like any show of that era i guess, lol. whats jenk man up to now?

Stressin' over a bunch of personal matters haha. and reorganizing my room, I guess.