• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

36 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Ey, Jenkman my dude. How you holding up? 

Ehh, I'm holdin', I guess. This quarantine seems to mainly serve exacerbating some of the turmoil in the household so far. What I was dreading would happen. Other than that, I'm aight

20 minutes ago, Cha said:

i didnt completely realize until yesteryear that dirty bubble was suppose to be a stereotypical gay, wonder if killer shrimp was his gay best friend or something more? :Laugh:

Wanting to see Mermaid Man eat dirt must be one of his kinks :funny:

8 minutes ago, kev said:

the san junipero episode in black mirror makes for a good palette cleanser after watching all of that fuckery (if u haven’t seen it)? :Laugh:

omg the world famous lesbian/bisexual ep

u get into any new music lately jenks?

1 minute ago, Cha said:

ye the scissoring episode

correct me if i forgot but cruise day doesn’t involve an actual cruise ship right ha?

• Wow 1

22 hours ago, Cha said:

The last couple of musics I got into were Thrice, Manchester Orchestra and CHVRCHES.

22 hours ago, kev said:

ye the scissoring episode

correct me if i forgot but cruise day doesn’t involve an actual cruise ship right ha?

Nope, just me watching movies by myself most of the time :Laugh:

21 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I'm thinking of calling my debut EP Lesbian Pagan Witches from the Moons of Venus. Sound appropriately grindhousey?

I get it, cuz Venus has no moons. I see you ?

32 minutes ago, kev said:

ah so ur more of a solo guy when it comes to seeing movies?

Going solo has its perks, but I welcome company whenever I can get it. I like having people to discuss with about how good or how shitty x movie is immediately after leaving the theater. Makes for some good times.

22 minutes ago, Katniss said:

CHVRCHES are so lit tbh? :Laugh:

I can't believe it took me until playing Death Stranding to discover them :Laugh:

1 hour ago, Cha said:

fav film so far this yr?

I haven't seen any new films since the theaters closed, so my pick might not be the most cultured currently, but I'd have to say The Invisble Man.

1 hour ago, kev said:

for me i feel somewhat fulfilled seeing it wit ppl, if that makes sense? :Laugh:

I get it, I think. I remember watching The Hunt during my last theater trip before lockdown happened and it was only me and this group of people around my age who were all together and took up almost an entire row to themselves. I imagine that feeling is almost the exact opposite I felt :Laugh: but yeah, movies (especially in the theater) are definitely better as a social event that I personally get the most out of with like-minded people, even if we like end up having a debate and shit.