• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

On October 19, 2019 at 10:58 AM, Majesty Yuka said:

omg no, i didnt know it was already out. maybe it its somewhere streamable online. boomerang classics all being vamped up like harvey birdman would be a dream come true? :Laugh:

Well lemme know when you see it, cuz I've got some thoughts :funny: I would definitely not mind a show based off that grim ass Flintstones comic.

On November 2, 2019 at 8:37 PM, Sauce Mama said:

Omg I just thought of something....remember that  

t e r r i b l e  

Supernatural spinoff episode Bloodlines? :Laugh:

It was buried deep in my thoughts for like five years (holy shit) up til this point, so yeah, I remember it now :Laugh:

9 hours ago, Katniss said:

I was shook when I found out Kathryn Newton was on Supernatural? :Laugh:

When she first showed up on the show, I only knew her from Paranormal Activity 4. Now she's got like a handful of major movies under her belt and being in that HBO show with all them Hollywood heavy hitters. Girl's come a long way since starring in the second worst Paranormal Activity movie. I'd say she rebounded rather nicely after her Supernatural spinoff failed to get picked up :Laugh:

On January 7, 2020 at 9:52 PM, Majesty Yuka said:

whats new with the jeeves? :swag:

Ehh nothin special. Just workin, breaking resolutions, watchin movies, struggling to put pen to paper with this last DM show even tho I have some good material mapped out in my head, I might be going to a convention next month plus another one in May. The only major thing that could be popping off is that I might go to Vegas/Utah for a visit sometime this year hopefully. Hbu, what's good with you?

On January 9, 2020 at 7:19 PM, Sauce Mama said:

How's Hawaii been, Jenks? :funny: also what conventions are you plannin on going to?

Very wet and windy atm, you know a typical Hawaiian winter haha. A friend of mine wanted us to hit up this Amazing Comic Con in February, tho it's still early to tell if any of us will make it. Then there's Kawaii Kon in May that all of us go out of our way to attend regardless :Laugh: it's pretty much the one con that matters most here. To us, at least.

19 hours ago, Katniss said:

ayy I’m breaking resolutions too? :Laugh:

Idk why I even bother with this new year, new me shit at this point. I've been the same for like the last six years :Laugh: