• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Timmy Vermicelli

12 hours ago, kev said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i honestly had to take a pause because of that restaurant scene in the invisible man?

Dude, that was one of those things that I should've seen coming but didn't (all the pun intended) :Laugh: It took the air right out of the room when it happened in the theater, glad I was able to experience that with an audience. It was fucking genius.

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

Fave movie theater snacks?

I usually just stick with classics like popcorn, bunch a crunch and the free cup of water lol and there's the odd times when I decide to get a hotdog.

4 hours ago, Cha said:

I'm suddenly reminded of the whole IM CUTE LOL phase lol

4 hours ago, kev said:

have u seen Upgrade? had the same director

Yes, I have. I thought that one was really good too. I think the actor who played the main bad guy in Upgrade showed up as the office dude conducting her job interview in Invisible Man. That got a pop outta me. I look forward to seeing what Leigh Whannell does next.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kev said:

id so wanna see leigh whannell do a refresh on the saw movies if the second attempt (sam l jackson/chris rock) doesn’t do well?

Ahhh shit, I was really looking forward to the Chris Rock one too :stinkeye:(damn its been forever since I seen this emote used lol) was gonna be one of my birthday movies. I wouldn't mind seeing a refresh from Whannell, would be interesting to see what he could go about changing with a newer, different vision now that he has some top Hollywood experience under his belt. The original series became more like a gory soap opera as each entry went on. 

8 hours ago, Katniss said:

dude it's so good, I recommend giving it a whirl? :funny:

Gimme a brief rundown. Who's this Eve and why's she killable :funny: 

23 hours ago, kev said:

i thought jigsaw was one of the better installments?

It was a nice breath of fresh air, but the big twist didn't entirely land for me tho.

22 hours ago, Katniss said:

She works for this British government agency and she’s trying to track down an assassin and the two of them basically become obsessed with each other? :funny:

I can fux with some double 0 agent and assassin shit :funny:

20 hours ago, Cha said:

might have asked u this a while ago, but for a lightweight who cant handle thriller movies whats ur fave? :Laugh:

Oh geez, off the top of my head, I'd have to say my #1 would be "Se7en". That shit has stuck with me for years.

4 hours ago, kev said:

spiral's got the same writers as jigsaw but i'm staying optimistic?

Same here. The overall story for the movie is apparently the brainchild of Chris Rock, himself, so hopefully he gives them some good beats to go off of. I've heard nothing but good things so far about his pitches, ideas and vision for the series. Seeing what comedy guys like Jordan Peele, David Gordon Green and Danny McBride have contributed to the horror genre in recent years, I hope Chris Rock can keep the trend going with Spiral.

18 hours ago, Katniss said:

how was your bday? did you get any chantilly cake :funny:

It was aight, considering the quarantine and shit. Wish I could've celebrated out and about with some good friends, but getting together on our switches was the next best thing. And you know it :swag:

• Happy 1