• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

On May 21, 2018 at 10:29 PM, Cha♡ said:

idk if u watch oney but this keeps cracking me up regardless? :Laugh:

Seems like a valid explanation for his fear of clowns :Laugh:

4 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

have you seen all of mob psycho 100 yet?

Nah, I'm still left off right after the Teru fight. Really need to get myself back into it.

15 hours ago, Lettuce said:

You think PR: MVF is well-written?

Aww, thanks, Jenks?

What can I say except you're welcome!

2 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

it's one of my favorites, and it's getting a season 2

Yeah, I recall you having a Mob avvie at one point lol I really dug what I've seen of it so far, might just finish up the first season today since I got nothin better to do. And that's awesome, I heard One Punch Man is finally getting a second season too. Can't wait for that

23 hours ago, President Squidward said:

I don't think you live in the same area, but have you heard about the Hawaii volcano going on right now?

Oh I definitely have. I live on Oahu tho, a good distance away from the brunt of the activity on the Big Island. The most we've had to deal with as a result of that here has been the vog *knocks on wood* My heart goes out to the people who lost their homes or had their homes looted in the chaos of the evacuations (real pieces of work those fucking looters) and the one guy who got hurt by a lava bomb.

11 hours ago, Lettuce said:

I'm glad to see you've turned around. I can still look back it fondly, but like I said in the riffing theater, I feel it's definitely the weakest of my works, which is why I requested to riff it in the first place.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Oh I definitely have. I live on Oahu tho, a good distance away from the brunt of the activity on the Big Island. The most we've had to deal with as a result of that here has been the vog *knocks on wood* My heart goes out to the people who lost their homes or had their homes looted in the chaos of the evacuations (real pieces of work those fucking looters) and the one guy who got hurt by a lava bomb.

I'm glad to see you've turned around. I can still look back it fondly, but like I said in the riffing theater, I feel it's definitely the weakest of my works, which is why I requested to riff it in the first place.

Yeah, the biggest flaws with it are as follows:

-All the out-of-context SpongeBob quotes

-How formulaic a majority of the episodes are

-Adding to that, how only 7 episodes can be considered "plot-advancing"; a majority of the series can be considered filler, especially after the initial plot is wrapped up.

And so on, but these are the big three problems I have with Killer Krab?

1 minute ago, Lettuce said:

Yeah, the biggest flaws with it are as follows:

-All the out-of-context SpongeBob quotes

-How formulaic a majority of the episodes are

-Adding to that, how only 7 episodes can be considered "plot-advancing"; a majority of the series can be considered filler, especially after the initial plot is wrapped up.

And so on, but these are the big three problems I have with Killer Krab?

Very reasonable gripes, especially the first two.

42 minutes ago, Lettuce said:

Speaking of, what do you think of PR: MVF as a whole? :P

(feed my ego, plz)

Admittedly behind like 10+ episodes :awkward:, but it's definitely one of the more well written pieces of the current lot. Pretty ambitious too, having a full staff all contributing towards a singular vision. Sure, Skod's done the whole writing staff thing, but all the writers are given free reign with their segments to do what they want without really connecting them to each other outside of winks and nods. It's pretty neat to see the styles and visions clash and what comes of it in your works.

33 minutes ago, Cha♡ said:

do u have any new celeb/minor celeb crushes or is your main boo still that one girl whose name escapes me? :Laugh:

I'd say my main boo is still Rachelkip/Racharu/Rachu/whatever the heck she calls herself now :Laugh: I don't really tend to crush on celebs (find them attractive, yes, but nothing in the romantic sense) cuz of just how unrealistic it is. Like I'd ever have a chance at, say, Becky Lynch lol. Rachel's my exception tho, she's had a hold over my heart for like five years now :wub: plus she's just a d-list streamer so it's slightly more realistic

16 hours ago, Lettuce said:

What episodes have you not read? :funny: 

IMO, it's come far from like a simple action-comedy to an ambitious, dark action-drama, and i'm proud of that?

Pretty sure the last one I read was Wild Horses. I feel the very same about DM.

16 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

streamers I agree least a majority of ur boos dont live in random countries to try to pursue? :sbgrin:

Noice. I can see why a lot of the commenters are thirsty :Laugh: