• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

1 hour ago, Sauce Mama said:

Believe me, if I knew of a casting call of the sorts, I'd be on that like white on...... rice me. :funny: You know, I really should tho. That would be freaking insane. The only thing is tho they film in Canada so they probably don't cast principle roles or extras here. But I'm not sure, I should just give it a go anyways. Also yeah haha I got my Scooby Snacks and I'm ready to go?

So how'd it turn out :funny: 

1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:
  Hide contents

Hey Jenks, you heard Sauce's Yesterday cover yet? I swear, it's so addicting?:

imo, i like the way her uke sounds, she's really skilled. Hell, if I start making music, me and her should collab?

Not yet, but I'll be sure to peep it. And it could happen.

Happy Birthday, Braddah Jenks! Hope your day is freakin amazing and you're out doing something fun, and that you come home to a nice heaping plate of chantilly cake (i still have never tried it, imma have to one of these days)? :)   

Edited by Sauce Mama
  • Like 1

On May 3, 2018 at 2:35 PM, Sauce Mama said:

Happy Birthday, Braddah Jenks! Hope your day is freakin amazing and you're out doing something fun, and that you come home to a nice heaping plate of chantilly cake (i still have never tried it, imma have to one of these days)? :)   

Thank, Sistah Sauce! My birthday was pretty good, just still to find a day to celebrate it with friends. And what do you know, I had chantilly! It's really good, you totally have to try it

On May 3, 2018 at 2:38 PM, Gintoki♥ said:

Happy birthday my man, hope you had a good one?

Thanks mang, I appreciate it! I'd say it turned out pretty good.

11 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Yo Jenks, what the haole is up with you?

>bad pun

Nothin much, just watching some wrasslin. Yourself?

11 minutes ago, Sauce Mama said:

Fuuuuuu I'm malasada deprived? :stinkeye: 

Looks like somebody needs to make a huge jump over the ocean :funny:

10 minutes ago, Sauce Mama said:

Believe me, I want to really bad but the circumstances in my life right now are keeping me from buying that plane ticket? :Laugh:

The malasadas will be waiting :Laugh:

2 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Watchin' a Cool Cat Saves The Kids review?

Cool

>bad pun

On May 6, 2018 at 5:31 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I swear, my lit's come so far. Compare this...

to this?:

:Laugh:

I think I know who the next member of Character Development is

7 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

How do you come up with ideas for your lits?

drugs, lots and lots of drugs.

i get ideas and inspiration from a variety of sources. Deathmatch, of course, being based on Celebrity Deathmatch and being heavily influence by pro wrestling in general. Recently, it's seen some Dragon Ball sprinkled in here and there with the introduction of Neutral Instinct and the more over the top fights that have taken place in the last two episodes or so. Outside of DM, Post Fiction was greatly inspired by both God of War, Pulp Fiction, Supernatural, Pokemon and DBZ. S(lums)BU was the brainchild of both Saints Row and Fist of the North Star. SBC Rising was based on, of course, Dead Rising (with some Resident Evil and Left 4 Dead about to be thrown in before I cancelled it). I mainly try to take the best of things I like and do what I can to tie them into an SBC environment as best I can. I try to pay attention to even the smallest details like having the reactions button double as crowd reaction and having Elastic be the referee based of his past tenure as SBC Court judge much like how Mills Lane on Celebrity Deathmatch was a judge in real life. I try to be clever with my shit li'dat, especially with my SpongeBob spinoffs (my best examples probably being Crime Wave, Krusty Kombat and Krusty Krab)

2 hours ago, Something the So and So said:

Almost 10 years since the most legendary internet forum fight, any chance of there gonna be a special thing for it?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751

You're really pushing for this to become a thing :Laugh: perhaps here tonight, on Bodybuilding Deathmatch!!