• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

1 hour ago, Sauce Mama said:

How's Cowboy Bebop? I've only seen the first episode a long ass time ago, and my friend told me if I liked FMA I'll definitely like that. Thinking of binge watching that very soon?

Cowboy Bebop's freakin great, mang. One of the first animes I ever experienced in full. I feel you would totally like it.

18 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

Sounds fun! I just did a hell of a lot of cleaning around the house.

Is it weird that earlier today I was feeling nostalgic and looked in my ask thread to see everyones comma-filled goodbyes we used to do? :Laugh: 

Yes, cuz those are fucking cringe :Laugh: 

3 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

Interesting to see Rowena come back? :funny: 

You talking bout the episode with the two witch sisters putting the love spell on Dean or this past week's one :funny: 

2 hours ago, PhantomJuice said:

Is SB&P becoming self aware?

That's an even scarier thought than Crushing achieving true neutrality

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sauce Mama said:

I was thinking that lmao. Bout to watch dat Scoobynatural in a few minutes....gotta get some ice cream first? :funny:

You mean you were aware there was a casting call for the show that specifically mentioned you would have a chance to kiss Dean :funny: but forreal, you should totally test those waters. I'm sure your chances would be good, even just being an extra would be cool enough to see the men at work and raising hell off camera. You'd probably just have to go to Canada tho :Laugh: and don't you mean Scooby Snacks :glare: 

Believe me, if I knew of a casting call of the sorts, I'd be on that like white on...... rice me. :funny: You know, I really should tho. That would be freaking insane. The only thing is tho they film in Canada so they probably don't cast principle roles or extras here. But I'm not sure, I should just give it a go anyways. Also yeah haha I got my Scooby Snacks and I'm ready to go?