• Advertisement

Fish Hooks

Steel Sponge

I like it. The animation's great and so is the voice-acting. Besides, it's better than Phineas and Ferb. But just by a little. It's only better because the characters have personalities and flaws.

I don't really like it. It's not my cup of tea persay. I watched a couple episodes and I think the thing that bugged me the most was the voice acting. I think Kyle Massey is overacting and Chelsea Staub or Kane or whatever her last name is now really sounds kinda off as an animated character.

Well, here's to say that this show is okay, as well as my lack of keeping up with it, which would mean that I wasn't interested with this show, apparently. I have to say, without Atoms and Greenblatt, most of this show would be a flaw to Disney, from looking into the criticism with Almost Naked Animals.

It also sorta feels like this show borrows elements from the overly popular NIckelodeon resource, Spongebob. "Brothers' Day," there's little connection I'm getting through with here, but who else feels like comparing the craziness with MIlo to Oscar with Spongebob's usual akwardness with Squidward? And there's also "Milo's Magical Shake," (yet another lame milshake title pun) where Milo is obssesed with the milkshake.....To Love a Patty much?

Additionally, there's the "Hey Hey, What What," stupid statement mix, which feels like, to me, as a forced meme pleasure that makes me want to consider it as the "Circus Afro of Disney Channel."

I'm no brainer when it comes to Fish Hooks, but here's my two cents.

Fish Hooks is an okay show. I don't watch it because it DOESN'T EVER ACTUALLY AIR! Plus, I hate Milo so much. All he does is mess things up and be an irritating person to everyone he knows. Wait... he sounds like Spongebob. At least Spongebob is somewhat likeable.

This show is not the greatest. Milo does get annoying sometimes, so does Bea. I cannot decide which character is my favorite. I've only seen like 20 episodes in this show so I can't know if I hate it. I think the show is decent but not as awesome as Gravity Falls

Under rated, I mean they do take the whole "derp eyes" thing waaaaay too far but characters like Clamantha a little, Fimberly and of course Shellsea just fill my soul. A show where the girl characters are suprisingly well written.