• Advertisement

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

storytime7

I've always loved the animation style of it. But no, I do not really like it in any way other than that.

I've actually been to a few forums where talk about ponies is completely prohibited - the SCP Foundation Wiki, to name one.

Many online forums frown greatly upon talking about ponies, and if you were a 4Chan goer when the fad started, you'd know the reason.

Wait, why? :huh:

Not everyone who dislikes bronies hates on them because they think it's cool to make fun of someone for liking MLP. Some people have grudges against the fanbase because of trolls who spam forums and websites with pony-related material, and will refuse to talk with people who mention ponies.

PANDERING.

But with all seriousness, can't wait for the outcome.

Neither can I. The fandom is actually going down in flames and dancing mad all the way over this "Twilight alicorn issue", thinking that it will be the true end of the show's fanbase. It's quite entertaining to watch, so I really want to see the end results. Heh heh heh heh heh...

What's wrong with Twilight becoming an alicorn? Is she permanetly going to be an alicorn?

I don't think it's wrong. For me, it comes to mind in contrast with bronies and alicorns. I don't think there's much likenesses for simply an alicorn, but I've seen through it, OC-wise and idea-wise.

What's wrong with Twilight becoming an alicorn? Is she permanetly going to be an alicorn?

Many think so. A lot of people despise the idea because alicorns are immortal, and that would make Twilight totally overpowered as the other characters fade away like the pitiful mortals they are. Also, a lot of people think that the only way the idea would work would be either for Twilight to steal the show or for the Mane 6 to be out one member. Please don't ask why I am nerding myself.

Remember when everyone loved this show?

We're as fickle as the autumn weather! :lol: