• Advertisement

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

storytime7

Hasbro announced that they only made alterations to that single episode; and someone from Top Draw Animation said that Derpy will still be making appearances in future episodes, so there's no need to have an all-out panic.

But still, that new voice of hers makes her sound like a generic dumb blonde bimbo. I guess that's what Hasbro considers to be less offensive. :rolleyes:

Hasbro announced that they only made alterations to that single episode; and someone from Top Draw Animation said that Derpy will still be making appearances in future episodes, so there's no need to have an all-out panic.

But still, that new voice of hers makes her sound like a generic dumb blonde bimbo. I guess that's what Hasbro considers to be less offensive. :rolleyes:

Well that's a relief. Her new voice is actually not that bad, it's just not as fitting as the original.

Did anyone watch the season finale, A Canterlot Wedding, this morning?

Honestly, I'm surprised at how much production effort was put into it, especially the songs. It's episodes like these that remind me exactly why I became a brony.

Spoilers below

Spoiler

I loved the season finale. It was a bit predictable, (but then again I talked mostly through pausings) but the songs were amazing and so were the evil changlings. I liked also how Twilight Sparkle had a back story with Princess Cadence. Though, I think the Queen changling is Luna, because she didn't show during the weddings or maybe she was apart of it. Luna's voice is similar and stuff.

Even though the plot of the first part was harshly predictable, and the second part was really anticlimatic towards the end, the songs, entertaining moments, and the good action definitely made the season finale shine.

So many dislikes....

I mean these guys remind me of when I first saw the show, I thought the fanbase was kind of overdueing it, but now I see it's all in a great show.

So many dislikes....

...That was even more nearsighted and insulting than FOX's take on the fanbase. Also, I can't help but get the feeling that Scott Ott's name is now inscribed on storytime's hit list.

Just noticed I never posted in this thread about the season finale...it was predictable, but still pretty good.

...That was even more nearsighted and insulting than FOX's take on the fanbase. Also, I can't help but get the feeling that Scott Ott's name is now inscribed on storytime's hit list.

I didn't watch that video nor did I actually mean what I said about people hating on others for liking the show.

Anyone remember that video "Ponies the Anthology" that came out a year ago? Well guess what?

There's a sequel. And no, the run time of over an hour is not a lie, it really is three times longer than the original. Whoo.