• Advertisement

Future Season 8 Episodes

Jjs Goodman

(Yes, this is real)

Actually, I like the sound of all of those. I love Bubble Buddy, I do feel he's a one-appearance character and hopefully they won't ruin it by bringing him back, but I'm very curious.

I'd loved to see Bubble Buddy return. The only other time he ever appeared was in the PS2 version of Battle for Bikini Bottom.

But what'd you mean 4th Halloween episode? There's only ever been 1 Halloween episode. The other ones that premired around that time weren't really Halloween-themed episode like "Scardy Pants". So if it's really a new Halloween episode, it'd be the 2nd.

CDCB was referring to "I Was A Teenage Gary" and "Curse of Bikini Bottom" for the 2 other Halloween episodes.

Ghost Host is another "Halloween" episode for me. I see it all the time around Halloween.

Ghost Host is another "Halloween" episode for me. I see it all the time around Halloween.

I guess that could count. But anyways, this new Halloween episode better be a good one. It's kind of strange though, since we are getting another Christmas episode later this year.

I'd love to see Bubble Buddy again. Glad to see they are bringing back older single-use characters.

.. I just hope they don't put Bubble Buddy in a disgusting plot like his toenail being ripped off by a couch or his face being ripped off or his brain crawling out his head. The last two seasons together could all be considered Halloween episodes. *shudder*

I'd love to see Bubble Buddy again. Glad to see they are bringing back older single-use characters.

.. I just hope they don't put Bubble Buddy in a disgusting plot like his toenail being ripped off by a couch or his face being ripped off or his brain crawling out his head. The last two seasons together could all be considered Halloween episodes. *shudder*

Agree with the entirety of this post pretty much wholeheartedly.

I guess that could count. But anyways, this new Halloween episode better be a good one. It's kind of strange though, since we are getting another Christmas episode later this year.

Let's not forget Scaredy Pants. Now thinking about it, I guess it'll be the fifth Halloween episode.

Let's not forget Scaredy Pants. Now thinking about it, I guess it'll be the fifth Halloween episode.

But there is no second, third, or fourth Halloween episode. There's only been one and that's Scaredy Pants since the episode actually takes place on Halloween.

If you're refering to the others like Ghost Host, Curse of Bikini Bottom, and I Was a Teenage Gary, they're not real Halloween episodes because they have nothing to do with Halloween other than the fact that they aired around the time of Halloween and were billed as scary-themed episodes.

So if this new episode is actually a Halloween-based episode, then that would make it the second Halloween episode.

But there is no second, third, or fourth Halloween episode. There's only been one and that's Scaredy Pants since the episode actually takes place on Halloween.

If you're refering to the others like Ghost Host, Curse of Bikini Bottom, and I Was a Teenage Gary, they're not real Halloween episodes because they have nothing to do with Halloween other than the fact that they aired around the time of Halloween and were billed as scary-themed episodes.

So if this new episode is actually a Halloween-based episode, then that would make it the second Halloween episode.

Awww whatever...

I hope we will see an easter episode sometimes 893573.gif

Awww whatever...

I hope we will see an easter episode sometimes 893573.gif

Heck yeah! I've only seen SpongeBob book based on Easter.

The Easter Bunny was kinda creeping looking though, but it had a diving helmet with an oxygen tube going up to the surface.