• Advertisement

Future Season 8 Episodes

Jjs Goodman

About "The Priceless Patty":

I don't know what nick.com has done but this episode was scheduled every day on their site.

Maybe this isn't even an episode - just a filler. Strange things happen sometimes.

The other titles and production codes are real.

It was? Interesting. I found about The Priceless Patty through a schedule mistake on ToonZone - their schedule said it was going to air with Planet of the Jellyfish, but it got pulled.

Yay! I can't wait! :D Well of course the first one will have to do with the KK, but I am puzzled by the second one. We have a number of both KK and non-KK episodes lately. I would say it's a 50/50 chance that it will be about the Krusty Krab or about something else.

This is strange...

http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Face_Freeze!

Did Face Freeze! air yesterday and noone noticed it?

Hopefully, someone can tell us more about this.

EDIT: Sorry, the link doesn't work because the exclamation mark isn't in the url. Don't know what to do but I think you will see what I mean.

This is strange...

http://spongebob.wik...iki/Face_Freeze!

Did Face Freeze! air yesterday and noone noticed it?

Hopefully, someone can tell us more about this.

EDIT: Sorry, the link doesn't work because the exclamation mark isn't in the url. Don't know what to do but I think you will see what I mean.

Hmm...maybe it aired in another country? I swear, I don't remember seeing the episode at all yesterday.

I think I know what happened... Canada is catching up and the episodes 168-171 aired last month. I'm pretty sure that 172 aired there too which had Face Freeze! in it!

They actually did air 169-171, as I posted in June 2012 Premieres. However, they did not air 168. SOF said a new episode didn't air yesterday either.