• Advertisement

Future Season 8 Episodes

Jjs Goodman

Just some sneak peeks of future Season 8 episodes that haven't been mentioned in other topics.

February 19th, 2011:

-There will be an episode called "Whispering Tentacles". (I'm pretty sure about this; I seem to recall seeing this episode title on more than one occassion.) No idea about the plot. Anybody care to speculate?

-At the end of one episode, customers enjoy eating "Money Patties" complete with a splash of Mr Krabs' tears. (He's presumably upset that they're eating his money).

-This guy, named "Bill", drives somebody crazy.

2ahy2dc.jpg (

April 7th, 2011:

Bubble Buddy will return for a visit (Bubble Buddy Returns), there will be another official Halloween episode (Ghoul's Fools), the Krusty Krab will get a drive-thru (Drive Thru) and SpongeBob and friends will go on a vacation together (A SquarePants Family Vacation).

August 7th, 2011:

"In Bubble Buddy Returns, SpongeBob's Leif Erikson Day friend comes back to Bikini Bottom and Sponge offers to babysit his kids"

"Plankton will steal SB's DNA so that he grows a second eye" (Plankton's Good Eye)

"Mr. Krabs has a nightmare and turns into a mustard dispenser" (inSPONGEiac)

"SB and Patrick will house sit for Sandy" (House Sittin' for Sandy)

"In Mermaid Man Begins we will learn the origin story of the underwater superhero and his sidekick Barnacle Boy"

"In Ghoul Fools the Flying Dutchman returns and funnyman Chris Elliot will voice the First Mate ghoul"

"Plankton and Man Ray will join forces (and Man Ray will get fat from eating too many Krabby Patties)"

Yeah, but they all seem strange and haphazardly thrown together.

Alright, here is a clear explanation:

The 1st one talks about a possible episode named "Whispering Tentacles".

The 2nd one talks about the ending of a future episode with customers eating Money patties.

The 3rd one talks about a character named Bill who will appear in a future episode.

Alright, here is a clear explanation:

The 1st one talks about a possible episode named "Whispering Tentacles".

The 2nd one talks about the ending of a future episode with customers eating Money patties.

The 3rd one talks about a character named Bill who will appear in a future episode.

Dude, I got the explanations. But they don't seem real.

Bubble Buddy returning - Sounds cool, but I doubt it'll be anywhere as good as the original.

Halloween episode - Interesting. That'll be the 4th one.

Krusty Krab Drive Thru - Didn't they already have one in "Driven to Tears" ?

Vacation - That sounds like a good episode for some reason..