• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Admittedly, this movie wasn't the best installment of the first live action Transformers trilogy, what with the wasted potential of The Fallen and Devastator, some scenes getting out of place, the characterizations of Skids and Mudflap, and the chemistry of the human characters, but there's still some good in it; I like the robot designs they have, the action sequences are still good, the music is well made, and the Transformer mythology on the Seven Primes sounds like it fits for the TF franchise.

Overall, ROTF gets a 6 out of 10. It's not a great movie, but it is in no way as bad as many make it out to be. To be fair, it was in a rough year of summer blockbusters like X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Terminator: Salvation, and while it's not the best Transformers movie, I still get a feeling of nostalgia from the old days when a movie sequel was made every 2-3 years.

• Like 1

I'm re-watching Jackie Chan's comedy/action movie "The Tuxedo" on TV right now. I JUST realized that "Cars 2" takes its GREEDY Oil Barons and spies sub-plot right FROM that movie, including the part about an ordinary guy being mistaken for a super-slick, suave spy! o.o