• Advertisement

What'd ya last watch? (Movies)

terminoob

I've been on an under-appreciated animated movie kick recently, thanks to Netflix. I've watched "Balto II: Wolf Quest, The Road to El Dorado, Balto III: Wings of Change," and "The Fox and the Hound 2;" none of them are as bad as SOME critics would have you believe, and in fact, are enjoyable!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4EverGreen said:

I've been on an under-appreciated animated movie kick recently, thanks to Netflix. I've watched "Balto II: Wolf Quest, The Road to El Dorado, Balto III: Wings of Change," and "The Fox and the Hound 2;" none of them are as bad as SOME critics would have you believe, and in fact, are enjoyable!

Says the guy who likes "Chicken Little". :smirk: Anyways, last movie I watched was "The Room". One of my favorite so-bad-it's-good movies.

Power Rangers, the perfect answer to what a proper PR reboot should be like! I have to say, the cast was great, the humor was good, the action was great, I loved the special effects, the redesigns are great, the only thing I didn't like that much was Goldar, but I feel that it was a great movie. Ignore the critics that try so hard to bash this film. If they think it's loud and flashy, then by their douchey logic so are the MCU, The Dark Knight Trilogy, and the X-Men series. Huge fans of PR will not be disappointed! Overall, 8 out of 10!

• Like 2

I just got back from watching the 2017 "Power Rangers" re-tool! It was SO awesome! B) We're now officially 2 for 2 in things that were AWESOME and originally made in the 1990's, being made awesome AGAIN in 2017! :D Expect a more detailed review on my personal topic, soon! ;)