• Advertisement

007a. Hall Monitor

70s

PLOT: Mrs. Puff makes SpongeBob the hall monitor, causing him to go on a bit of a rampage through Bikini Bottom, trying to keep Bikini Bottomites safe... when they are in no danger.

Discuss it here. :rabbit:

I love this episode a lot but It would have been one of my favorite season 1 episodes, If Mrs. Puff hadn't get arrested at the end of this episode. Minus the terrible ending, I didn't have problems with this episode. It kept making me laugh. SpongeBob long speech at the begining was hilarious. SpongeBob being The Open Window Maniac cracked me up. All of Patrick's moments in this episode made me laugh. The ending was awful but very funny. Overall, this is an almost excellent season 1 episode. 9.5/10

How have I not made a review already?  :S

This episode is very solid with great jokes and some of Patrick's best moments. How can you not love Deputy Patrick?  ^_^ This was also the very first of the "Mrs. Puff goes to jail" episodes. The only drag I have with this episode is that it needs more seaweed medley. That's a pretty important thing in cartoons like this.

Final score: 10/10