• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 Worst Episodes Ever! (20 Years Edition)

OWM

- I don't hate New Fish in Town but it's definitely waste of a potential and it was mostly just boring to me.

- I still defend Good Neighbours and will always defend, it's still a very fun episode to me, even if ending was just eh.

- Restraining SpongeBob is a big guilty pleasure of mine. Idk why, I find it so bad so hilarious.

- the sponge who could fly DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE ON THIS LIST. It's an okay episode, even if it was a waste of a potential. there were still some good jokes, songs were cute and patchy segments were solid. no pre-movie is worthy to be on the worst list.

- Tentacle Vision is another ep that is so bad so good to me but I get why it's hated.

- I don't like The Battle of Bikini Bottom at all. It's a very gross episode with a very weird message behind it. That said, I don't have a grudge against it anymore. So I'm ok with this being fallen off.

- Dear Vikings is boring but it isn't worth being hated for. It's a mediocre episode that I've seen much much much worse.

- inSPONGEiac is a good episode to me with a really bad end. I liked Patrick's shenanigans and the dream sequences were so solid. Those were good enough to make me like this. However, Mr. Krabs was definitely a douche in it, so I get with this being on dishonorable mentions.

- Squirrel Jelly is whatever imo. It shouldn't have been a 16 minute episode but it had good animation and entertaining bits. That being said, the end was a slap in the face.

- Fuck Plankton's Regular and it should have never be fallen off on the list. What a clever premise that was ruined by gross out jokes and a mean-spirited ending.

- Same with Hide and Then What Happens. Such a lifeless episode that deserves more hatred. Patrick's braindead and the whole quest to find Patrick is just as braindead. As much as I like Patrick NotStar, I despise this shit so much.

- A SquarePants Family Vacation is very forgettable but I don't see what's so bad about it. I've seen worse specials.

- Doodle Dimension was definitely a weak fanservice but i enjoyed white space sequences enough that I liked this piece. It doesn't deserve to be on dishonorable mentions imo.

New Fish in Town: LMAO 7 LISTS AND 63RD

But oof, thought this'd be closer to the list than that. This episode is in my bottom 50 but not on my list. It's kinda bland and boring and is wasted potential. Howard is a bland character and the ending where he starts like bubbles and jellyfishing is stupid.

Good Neighbors: This episode isn't bad. The ending was unnecessary but the rest of this is good.

Restraining Spongebob: lol idk

The Sponge Who Could Fly: WOAH A PREMOVIE EPISODE

I actually like it though. The patchy scenes are hilarious and the second best patchy scenes of the whole series, and the Spongebob scenes have a nice atmosphere and great songs, and is also very enjoyable. 

Tentacle Vision: This episode is funny and I have nothing else to say

The Battle of Bikini Bottom:MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This episode was very far on my list, extremely gross episode to such an extent it makes me physically sick, so um

Dear Vikings: People still hate this?

Honestly this episode is good. The ending is rushed, but it's good besides that.

inSPONGEiac: I really like this episode actually. I dislike Mr Krabs in this but everything else is great, it's very funny and relatable and the trippy scenes are so awesome.

Squirrel Jelly: I kinda like this episode ngl. Kinda. There is some flaws in that it really didn't need the extra length, and the first half is kinda weak though not awful, but the second half is great. It has great visuals and is fun to watch.

Plankton's Regular: Very meh episode. Just like New Fish in Town, it's surprisingly boring for a good premise.

Hide: Slightly bad episode. Very boring and many of the Patrick scenes were really stupid.

A Squarepants Family Vacation: Damn, so close. This episode deserves the list and is on my bottom 50. It's such a boring episode. I love the gift shop scene, but the rest is kinda boring and stupid and nonsensical, and the road song is bad.

Doodle Dimension: I honestly love this episode. It's a very fun and entertaining episode, espicially since I love Doodlebob. and 99% of the criticisms given to this episode are honestly stupid to me.

Spoiler

50. :thinkegg:

49. :thinkegg:

48. :thinkegg:

47. WhoBob WhatPants (#27)

46. Waiting (#46)

45. The Googly Artiste (#46)

44. :thinkegg:

43. :thinkegg:

42. The Fish Bowl (#50)

41. The Play’s The Thing (#44)

40. :thinkegg:

39. A Squarepants Family Vacation (#52 HM)

38. The Nitwitting (#30)

37. House Sittin for Sandy (#35)

36. Hide And Then What Happens (#53 HM)

35. :thinkegg:

34. A Pal for Gary (#7 LMAO)

33. New Fish in Town (#63 HM)

32. :thinkegg:

31. Squid's Visit (#25)

30. Plankton's Regular (#54 HM)

29. Sportz? (#33)

28. :lennythink:

27.  Fungus Among Us (#24)

26. Clash of Triton (#10)

25. You Don’t Know Sponge (#45)

24. The Main Drain (#21)

23. :thinkegg:

22. Someone’s in the Kitchen with Sandy (#11)

21. Face Freeze (#40)

20. :thinkegg:

19. Summer Job (#29)

18. SpongeBob You’re Fired (#5)

17. To Love a Patty (#32)

16. The Splinter (#18)

15. One Coarse Meal (#15)

14. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful (#12)

13. Cephalopod Lodge (#39)

12. Shuffleboarding (#37)

11. Trenchbillies (#14)

10. Big Sister Sam (#13)

9. Choir Boys (#4)

8. Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom (#8)

7. Slide Whistle Stooges (#16)

6. :thinkegg:

5. Ink Lemonade (#3)

4. Yours, Mine and Mine (#22)

3. The Battle of Bikini Bottom (#58 HM)

2. Pet or Pests (#6)

1. :thinkegg:

20/25 32/50

New Fish in Town: All I remember from this episode is it being okay.
Good Neighbors: This is one of the more infamous episodes from Seasons 4 & 5 and I still have no idea why. It's definitely not a great episode, but it was alright.
Restraining SpongeBob: I've always had sort of a soft spot for this one. Patrick's antics are actually somewhat funny to me and I love the lawyer characters.
The Sponge Who Could Fly: Again, I kind of enjoyed this one. It could've been way more rewarding and adventurous, but it was decent for what it was.
Tentacle-Vision: This is probably my favorite of the episodes on this list. I've always found this one really funny, especially in the second half.
The Battle of Bikini Bottom: I feel like this is a precursor to Sand Castles in the Sand in some way. For what it is, it's a pretty good episode and has tons of awesome visual gags.
Dear Vikings: This one was decent. I've always loved some of the jokes like Squidward's made-up history of the Vikings and everyone except Gordon being named Olaf.
InSPONGEiac: The ending is a bit half-assed, but I really like Patrick's part in this episode along with the trippy sequences ala Squidward in Clarinetland.
Squirrel Jelly: Oh god, this episode, I put this on my actual list. The only thing saving it is some of the background design, like burnt down Jellyfish Fields. Aside from that, it's annoying, and really shouldn't have been a 16-minute episode.
Plankton's Regular: The stupid twist that Nat was paid to be a customer always annoyed me, aside from that the episode is pretty below average.
Hide and then What Happens?: Another really stupid one. It's clearly shown that Patrick is under his rock the whole time so the whole episode just feels useless.
A SquarePants Family Vacation: This is one of the most boring episodes of the series. I don't think even a single joke was ATTEMPTED here. And for 22 minutes, that gets pretty irritating.
Doodle Dimension: Goddamn I still really like this one.

I'm only providing commentary for the two episode segments that personally appeared on my list. "Inspongiac" was unnecessarily cruel and unforgiving to Spongebob, he didn't deserve to go through what he went through in that episode. STILL can't believe it ranked higher than "Good Neighbors"! o.o As far as I'm concerned, "Good Neighbors" is THE episode that STARTED the trend of horrible "Squid Abuse" episodes, that has continued all the way up to "Ink Lemonade!" :rolleyes: Well, an "Dishonorable Mention" is better than NOTHING!

25. "Pet or Pests" (#6) 24. ? 23. "The Cent of Money" (#26) 22. ? 21. ? 20. "Demolition Doofus" (#31) 19. "Face Freeze" (#40) 18. "The Clash of Triton" (#10) 17. ? 16. ? 15. "One Coarse Meal" (#15) 14. "Little Yellow Book" (#20) 13. "Someone's In the Kitchen With Sandy" (#11) 12. ? 11. ? 10. "The Splinter" (#18) 9. "Inspongiac" (DM #56) 8. ? 7. ? 6. "A Pal For Gary" (#7) 5. "Good Neighbors" (DM #62) 4. "Atlantis Squarepantis" (#34) 3. "Boating Buddies" (#17) 2. ? 1. "Ink Lemonade" (#3)

Expect to see my list without spoilers, including episodes of mine that didn't make the list, when we get to see #1! Enough said, true believers! :cool:

God I hate not being able to check this site as much with no working tablet. 

Anyway:

Choir Boys: I never really felt hatred or love for this episode, kind of in the lower side of bad (4/10 or so).

I think the fact Squidward sings Figaro like Maurizio does in Wunschpunsch and putting the two together for a duet would be more entertaining to think about than watching this episode.

Ink Lemonade: Yeah, I’m very happy to see this episode in here. It’s such a terrible, disturbing episode, (some good boards in here though, Karl Hadrika’s give me life), but the episode plot is just more of the same and reminiscent of some Post-Movie plot, mixed with the fast paced style Post Sequel is known for. Knew I was in for hell to begin with, but yeah it was that bad. (Patrick! the Game and Sportz are much worse imo)

And now for the honorable mentions!:

New Fish in Town: Mediocre episode... surprise to see it make the honorable mentions. Doesn’t seem too worthy for me, it just exists to me... and used to give me a few chuckles when it first came out (such as the iconic cliff scenes)

Good Neighbors: Can’t believe I forgot about his one (which is ironic considering it’s where MY FUCKING USERNAME COMES FROM). I never was too big on this episode. Might be like top 40 worst for me, and one of SpongeBob’s first ever full on duds. I’d like to thank it for “President Squidward” to become my official name on these forums and other places of social media I use, and for the iconic Squidward laugh clip I used to post for shits and giggles once in a while.

Restraining SpongeBob: One of my favorite season 8 eps as a kid. Now I find it to be an alright episode. Can’t hate it too much.

The Sponge Who Could Fly: what the fuck

we could’ve got more deserving choices than an okay pre-movie special that is harmless as hell lmaoooo

Tentacle-Vision: This is an episode I tend to love moments from and also hate moments from, especially at the same time in the same scenes. The episode does make me feel bad for Squidward, since all he was doing was making his own TV show and everyone comes to fuck it up for him, with an awful ending, and yet, seeing how everyone fucks it up for him is entertaining to me, though moreso when I saw this episode as a kid. Squidward Chat is iconic though, glad to see it be a bit of a meme on the internet (especially this forum). Zeus the Guitar Lord is also a fucking god of a character and deserves the meme treatment too.

The Battle of Bikini Bottom: IT’S BOOGER TIME

Battle FOR Bikini Bottom was always much, much danker.

Dear Vikings: I once again blame @MarcoGagFanatic for making this episode funnier than it should be. Okay episode

InSPONGEiac: it exists

Squirrel Jelly: I still haven’t seen this. 

Plankton’s Regular: fuck Nat that guy called my wife fat

Hide and Then What Happens?: God this is one of the most boring time wasters of this series. Feeling a 2/10 on this one

A SquarePants Family Vacation: Epic

Doodle Dimension: This is why I don’t want characters from previous eras of the show to be brought back again. It just makes episodes like this happen and kills the classic a bit. It’s hard to pull off returning characters after so many years well. Bad episode but it didn’t make my top 25.

23. One Coarse Meal (#15)

22. A Pal For Gary (#7)

21. Trench-Billies (#14)

18. Tentacle-Vision (DM #59)

17. Sponge-Cano (#28)

15. Squidward's School For Grown-Ups (#47)

13. SpongeBob, You’re Fired (#5)

12. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful (#12)

10. Ink Lemonade (#3)

8. Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom (#8)

7. Little Yellow Book (#20)

6. Sportz? (#33)

5. The Googly Artiste (#46)

4. The Clash of Triton (#10)

1. Slide Whistle Stooges (#16)

Alright. Two godawful episodes who deserve bottom 2. Squid Baby was my #1 before a certain episode dethroned it.

Anyways, LIST REVEAL 

Spoiler

25 - PINEAPPLE FEVER (#49)
24 - DRIVEN TO TEARS
23 - A LIFE IN A DAY
22 - CEPHALOPOD LODGE (#39)
21 - THE KRABBY KRONICLE
20 - CHOIR BOYS (#4)
19 - SHUFFLEBOARDING (#37)
18 - SENTIMENTAL SPONGE
17 - SMOOTHE JAZZ AT BIKINI BOTTOM (#8)
16 - BUMMER VACATION
15 - GREASY BUFFOONS
14 - TO LOVE A PATTY (#32)
13 - PRE-HIBERNATION WEEK
12 - MODEL SPONGE
11 - SPONGEBOB YOU'RE FIRED (#5)
10 - YOURS, MINE AND MINE (#22)
09 - SQUIDWARD'S SCHOOL FOR GROWN-UPS (#47)
08 - LITTLE YELLOW BOOK (#20)
07 - KEEP BIKINI BOTTOM BEAUTIFUL (#12)
06 - A PAL FOR GARY (#7)
05 - STUCK IN THE WRINGER (#1)
04 - INSPONGEIAC (#56)
03 - ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? (#19)
02 - SQUID BABY (#2)
01 - INK LEMONADE (#3)

There's not much else that I need to say about why I've hated "Stuck in the Wringer" so much beyond the long piece that I've written the past month. IMO, it is without a doubt the worst that SB can get.

Anyways, here's my unsurprisingly divisive bottom 25 list:

Spoiler

25. Can You Spare a Dime?
24. Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom (#8)
23. Gullible Pants
22. Pat No Pay
21. Choir Boys (#4)
20. Whatever Happened to SpongeBob? (#27)
19. Slide Whistle Stooges (#16)
18. Yours, Mine, and Mine (#22)
17. Home Sweet Rubble
16. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV
15. Sleepy Time
14. Driven to Tears
13. SpongeBob, You're Fired! (#5)
12. Krusty Katering
11. Waiting (#36)
10. Breath of Fresh Squidward
9. Ink Lemonade (#3)
8. Sun Bleached
7. Goo Goo Gas
6. Sponge Who Could Fly (#60)
5. All That Glitters (#38)
4. A Pal for Gary (#7)
3. SquidBob TentaclePants
2. I Was a Teenage Gary
1. Stuck in the Wringer (#1)

Both Squid Baby and Wringer made my Bottom 10 for begin offensive,disgusting piece of garbage that made me almost hate this show.Thankfully most of people here shared despise for both.

But anyway:

Spoiler

50)Hide and Then What Happens(HM)

49)Squid Defense 

48)Fungus Among Us(#24)

47)Squirrel Jelly(HM)

46)You Don’t Know Sponge(#45)

45)A Pal for Gary(#7)

44)Squid’s Visit(#25)

43)The Curse of The Hex

42)Sportz?(#33)

41)Plankton’s Regular(HM)

40)Big Sister Sam(#13)

39)To Love A Patty(#32)

38)Are You Happy Now?(#19)

37)Bubble Buddy Returns 

36)Boating Buddies(#17)

35)Gullible Pants 

34)Don’t Look Now 

33)Choir Boys(#4)

32)Plankton Retires 

31)Company Picnic 

30)Giant Squidward 

29)A Squarepants Family Vocation(HM)

28)Pineapple Fever(#49)

27)Demolition Doofus(#31)

26)The Monster that came in Bikini Bottom 

———————————————————

25)Squidwards’ School for Grown Ups(#47) 

24)Whatever Happened to Spongebob?(#27)

23)New Fish in Town(HM)

22)Bumper to Bumper 

21)House Sittin for Sandy(#35)

20)The Nitwitting(#30)

19)Shuffleboarding(#37)

18)That Sinking Feeling 

17)Patrick-Man 

16)The Card(#41)

15)Spongebob vs The Big One 

14)Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful(#12)

13)Rodeo Daze(#23)

12)Spongebob You’re Fired(#5)

11)The Clash of Triton(#10)

10)Ink Lemonade(#3)

9)Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom(#8)

8)Someone in the Kitchen with Sandy(#11)

7)Pet or Pests(#6)

6)Stuck in the Wringer(#1)

5)Doodle Dimension(HM)Damn it was so close :(

4)Face Freeze(#40)

3)Squid Baby(#2)

2)Truth or Square(#9)

1)The Main Drain(#21)

That was such a great list this year!Glad that I joined you nitpicky gals for once.But well it’s over and see you later in 2 yea...

WAIT A MINUTE

LBZ6etO.jpg

@4EverGreen I hope you have a good excuse for making such a shameful crime 

• Sad 1
  • Funny 2
  • Wow 1

I don't hate a huge hatred over Squid Baby but my god what the fuck was wrong with us liking it in 2013? Fuck that shit. It's literally one of the most disturbing pieces I have ever seen. The only thing that doesn't make me go lower than others was that SpongeBob and Patrick at least suffered through taking care of Squidward.

Stuck in the Wringer should totally be the most panned SpongeBob episode ever and it totally deserved that #1. Fuck the every living shit out of this garbage. It's so painfully cruel and it has the worst aspect of Bikini Bottomies ever and Patrick in it is just as bad. SpongeBob didn't deserve to be treated like this. Shame on the existence of this.

Thank you so much for everyone for contributing this list and especially thank you to OWM. See you all in the best episode list!

2 hours ago, Coffee_lover said:

That was such a great list this year!Glad that I joined you nitpicky gals for once.But well it’s over and see you later in 2 yea...

WAIT A MINUTE

C1B0AFCB-93A7-486B-A2D9-666A7CFB34F0.thumb.jpeg.b3b7bad50d2ecbe3261a732f958873e6.jpeg

@4EverGreen I hope you have a good excuse for making such a shameful crime 

Hate to break it to you, but that's not the only problem.

Spoiler

omp.png.d64b3a761e607c9ea643fb36201f451e.png

Anyway, great list. SitW is def a deserving episode of the #1 spot, even if it wasn't relatively high on my own list.

• Sad 2

After counting all the episodes that made the Bottom 50, here are the seasonal statistics.

Season 1-3: 0 (thank goodness, I mean we all have our own personal scapegoat, but I don’t think there are any unanimously agreed dumpster fires.)

Season 4: 1

Season 5: 5

Season 6: 13

Season 7: 16

Season 8: 8

Season 9: 4

Season 10: 1

Season 11: 1

Season 12: 1

Not surprising at all which two seasons were the most represented.

Edited by EmployeeAMillion
Neater presentation

First off, in order to address why I put "Old Man Patrick" on my list, I just don't think it was a good characterization of Patrick's character, and the plot itself was a little too stupid for my taste, and the "Marco" gag got old and repetitive REALLY fast! Now, as for "Squid Baby", I always felt like THAT episode was a WORSE version of "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve", only with WORSE jokes, and HORRIBLE abuse given to Squidward, that he didn't deserve. If this website is still around in two years, it might climb up even higher on my list next year! I'm not at all surprised to see "Stuck In the Wringer" up at #1 again. The only way this episode plot COULD'VE worked, is if they made PLANKTON be the one who got Spongebob stuck in the wringer! That would've made the episode plot somewhat workable! Anyways, even though Coffee_Lover already showed it, here is my personal list, and where each episode got ranked, if it showed up on the list. / 1. "Ink Lemonade" (#3) 2. "Stuck In the Wringer" (#1) 3. "Boating Buddies" (#17) 4. "Atlantis Squarepants" (#34) 5. "Good Neighbors" (DM #62) 6. "A Pal For Gary" (#7) 7. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" (#12) 8. "Can You Spare a Dime?" 9. "Inspongiac" (DM #56) 10. "The Splinter" (#18) 11. "Squid Baby" (#2) 12. "Grandma's Secret Recipe". 13. "Someone's In the Kitchen With Sandy" (#11) 14. "Little Yellow Book" (#20) 15. "One Coarse Meal" (#15) 16. "The Gift of Gum". 17. "The Best Day Ever". 18. "The Clash of Triton" (#10) 19. "Face Freeze!" (#40) 20. "Demolition Doofus" (#31) 21. "Old Man Patrick". 22. "Krusty Kleaners". 23. "The Cent of Money" (#26) 24. "Home, Sweet Rubble". 25. "Pets or Pests" (#6) / That means EIGHTEEN of my picks (including the Dishonorable Mentions), got on the list this year! I REALLY knocked it out of the park this time around! Enough said, true believers!

• God Himself 1

@SICKO MORE has pointed out an error in the list! Turns out I forgot to tally BeachBob's 21 points for the episode Library Cards, pushing it several spots up. Consider this an official addendum.

58. Library Cards, 48 points

2055030555_58.LibraryCards.jpg.1722736f327819e693250473e3d0b258.jpg

3 out of 41 lists (Highest Rank #5 @BeachBob95) (NEW)

These are the new rankings for #58 onward:

58. Library Cards

59. The Battle of Bikini Bottom

60. Tentacle-Vision

61. The Sponge Who Could Fly

62. Restraining SpongeBob

63. Good Neighbors

64. New Fish in Town 

Assuming this is the only error left, that marks the REAL end of this list! Now go back to submitting for best list.

• Like 2

Squid Baby: So happy this episode made it this fucking high. Absolutely one of the most disgraceful episodes to happen to my favorite character. Just bizarre and fuckin gross and annoying to watch too. I would go on a lengthy rant about it but I'm on broken SBC to feel like doing so, but I DO have a burning hatred for this episode. One of the absolute worst of not just the Post-Movie era, but the whole damn series. Wish it was #1 though, because...

Stuck in the Wringer: ...I always kind of found this episode enjoyable and entertaining. Brings back lots of fun memories and I never got too pissed about the conflict of SpongeBob getting mad at Patrick for being unhelpful with him for being stuck in the wringer and Bikini Bottom standing up for Patrick. I can see how frustrating it is for everyone else though, but I guess I never minded it even if Patrick doesn't deserve sympathy. Will post my rankings in full later. See you all next year. 

LfCLWPa.jpg&key=a494f9569047323c609ae2fd

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Sad 2
  • Funny 1

Squid Baby: I'm so glad this made bottom 2 with OVER 500 POINTS. This episode is completely awful and much worse than anything else in the series. What most people feel with tons of episodes they hate, this and ONLY THIS episode gives me that same feeling. I didn't do commentary for this this year because I did it last year and I know many people hate it so I figured someone else would want to do that, but I still hate this episode. First this episode starts with Spongebob and Patrick acting like babies.... like, literal babies. And they're playing with baby toys. It's extremely annoying and unfunny...... like, its less funny and more stupid than even the stupidest joke in Nitwitting, and just as annoying as Yours, Mine, and Mine, if not more. And it's really sad that this is better than most of the episode. Because it'd be bottom 5 even if it stayed like that. Because after this, Squidward gets a severe head injury that makes him mentally (and physically, sorta) a baby. This is a real and serious thing that can happen to people, and it is awful. Mental issues can already be awful, I'm sure many people including myself can relate to that, but any problems I've ever had don't even come close to this. And I'd imagine it's awful for the family and friends of the person who this happens to as well. I've never had this happen to myself or anyone else I know, but I'm sure it feels awful even if it's someone else. And you know what this episode does with that? it plays it for laughs. Something awful like this.... FOR LAUGHS. The biggest example of this is that stupid head banging running gag that is significantly worse than any other running gag in this entire show, to such an extent that it makes me want to propose to the cop in KBBB. Seriously, nothing comes close to being as awful as that gag. It's awful because banging his head is supposed to keep him like this forever. And this have this CONTINUOUSLY happen. It is extremely annoying, unfunny, awful, and the fact that it plays this crap for laughs might even make this episode insulting, and I'd say nothing else in this show even comes remotely close to that. Also, people say that Spongebob and Patrick were good in this because they care about Squidward, but.... they really don't. They really don't care at all. If they did care, they wouldn't be letting his head get banged so much. The fact that they are just so uncaring about him makes this episode even worse and makes them awful characters in this. It honestly feels like they only took care of Squidward because they needed to. And then when it goes to the Krusty Krab, it... gets even worse. Seriously.......

Now we have all the problems of the episode, the severe annoyingness and unfunny gags, including the head banging gags, and spongebob and patrick being bad characters, combined with even MORE problems. First of all, Mr Krabs is ABYSMAL here. He forces Squidward IN THIS STATE OF MIND to work at the krusty krab, which he is literally incapable of doing. This is just awful..... and then isn't where the awfulness ends. Because after this, we get to see the beautiful scenes of Squidward pooping in his diaper like a baby, and we get to see a nice closeup of the diaper (from the outside thankfully) and the shape of the poop....... just, EW. Thats just awful and really gross and not enjoyable at all. So now, combined with all the annoyingness and awful jokes and awful characters and plot, it gets to be GROSS too while we watch sb try and fail to find a place to change Squidward's gross diaper and slam his head all around the place, ending with his head banging into ice which somehow is able to bring Squidward back to normal. It's such an obvious cop-out ending and makes completely no sense. What an awful episode.

Stuck in the Wringer: Another bad episode, not Squid Baby tier of course but still bottom 10, it's mostly boring, and also painful to see Spongebob suffer so much and be unable to do anything, including things you need to be able to do to survive like eating, as well as costing him his job, all his happiness, and makes it impossible for him to do nearly anything, and then when he finally yells at Patrick for ruining his life, the bikini bottomites try to pin the blame on SPONGEBOB for it. 

Library Cards: HMs sounds about right for this episode. It's just really boring and forgettable, and the WHY YOU WHAT'D I DO gag is really annoying.

And now, I'm gonna post two lists: my bottom 50 at the start of this, and my new bottom 50 (I'll update this with both of these in a bit, posting early so I don't lose the rest)

Spoiler

50. The Clam Whisperer (#169)

49. Snooze You Lose (None)

48. Porous Pockets (#142)

47. WhoBob WhatPants (#27)

46. Waiting (#46)

45. The Googly Artiste (#46)

44. Restraining Spongebob (#62)

43. Grooming Gary (#73)

42. The Fish Bowl (#50)

41. The Play’s The Thing (#44)

40. Gullible Pants (#71)

39. A Squarepants Family Vacation (#52 HM)

38. The Nitwitting (#30)

37. House Sittin for Sandy (#35)

36. Hide And Then What Happens (#53 HM)

35. The Thing (#141)

34. A Pal for Gary (#7 LMAO)

33. New Fish in Town (#63 HM)

32. Squid Wood (#99)

31. Squid's Visit (#25)

30. Plankton's Regular (#54 HM)

29. Sportz? (#33)

28. The Curse of Bikini Bottom (#SERIOUSLY NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAD THIS ON THEIR LIST)

27.  Fungus Among Us (#24)

26. Clash of Triton (#10)

25. You Don’t Know Sponge (#45)

24. The Main Drain (#21)

23. Sun Bleached (#66)

22. Someone’s in the Kitchen with Sandy (#11)

21. Face Freeze (#40)

20. To Squarepants or not to Squarepants (#117)

19. Summer Job (#29)

18. SpongeBob You’re Fired (#5)

17. To Love a Patty (#32)

16. The Splinter (#18)

15. One Coarse Meal (#15)

14. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful (#12)

13. Cephalopod Lodge (#39)

11. Trenchbillies (#14)

10. Big Sister Sam (#13)

9. Choir Boys (#4)

8. Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom (#8)

7. Slide Whistle Stooges (#16)

6. Stuck in the Wringer (#1)

5. Ink Lemonade (#3)

4. Yours, Mine and Mine (#22)

2. Pet or Pests (#6)

1. Squid Baby (#2)

22/25 34/50

Spoiler

50. The Card (#41)

49. Free Samples (None)

48. The Clam Whisperer (#169)

47. Snooze you Lose (None)

46. Squid's Visit (#25)

45. Porous Pockets (#142)

44. Bubble Troubles (#104)

43. The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom (#87)

42. Waiting (#36)

41. The Fishbowl (#50)

40. One Coarse Meal (#15)

39. The Clash of Triton (#10)

38. Plankton's Regular (#54 HM)

37. Squid Wood (#99)

36. A Pal for Gary (#7)

35. SpongeBob, You're Fired (#5)

34. Hide And Then What Happens (#53 HM)

33. The Play's the Thing (#44)

32. Fungus Among Us (#24)

31. Gullible Pants (#71)

30. The Googly Artiste (#46)

29. Sportz? (#33)

28. New Fish in Town (#64 HM)

27. A Squarepants Family Vacation (#52 HM)

26. House Sittin For Sandy (#35)

25. Choir Boys (#4)

24. The Curse of Bikini Bottom (None)

23. The Main Drain (#21)

22. To Love a Patty (#32)

21. Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy (#11)

20. You Don't Know Sponge (#45)

19. The Nitwitting (#30)

18. The Splinter (#18)

17. To Squarepants or not to Squarepants (#117)

16. Summer Job (#29)

15. Cephalopod Lodge (#39)

14. Trenchbillies (#14)

13. Sun Bleached (#66)

11. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful (#12)

10. Big Sister Sam (#13)

9. Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom (#8)

8. Slide whistle Stooges (#16)

7. Stuck in the Wringer (#1)

6. Face Freeze (#40)

5. Ink Lemonade (#3)

4. Yours, Mine, and Mine (#22)

2. Pet or Pests (#6)

1. Squid Baby (#2)

21/25, 34/50

Edited by Wintermelon43

Alright, time to post my Top 25 list. Some I really wanted to make sadly didn’t make it, but ah well, a lot on my shit list still did. 

25. Chum Fricassee 

24. Fiasco!

23. One Coarse Meal (#15)

22. A Pal For Gary (#7)

21. Trench-Billies (#14)

20. Squid Wood

19. Mutiny On the Krusty

18. Tentacle-Vision (DM #60)

17. Sponge-Cano (#28)

16. Whirlybrains 

15. Squidward's School For Grown-Ups (#47)

14. Perfect Chemistry 

13. SpongeBob, You’re Fired (#5)

12. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful (#12)

11. Company Picnic

10. Ink Lemonade (#3)

9. Library Cards (DM #58)

8. Smoothe Jazz in Bikini Bottom (#8)

7. Little Yellow Book (#20)

6. Sportz? (#33)

5. The Googly Artiste (#46)

4. The Clash of Triton (#10)

3. Patrick! The Game