• Advertisement

Foods You Loathe

Clappy

Cheese. It has been my absolute least favorite food since I was a kid. Every single time I've ever eaten it plain I've just wanted to gag. Every time I've tried to eat it shredded or crumbled in a salad or something I've literally cringed. The only time I really do enjoy cheese is if it's melted in like a quesadilla or a burrito, or on nachos and pizza.

I also can not stand anything really dry. For example, I absolutely refuse to eat a burger without any ketchup or pancakes without any syrup.

Cheese. It has been my absolute least favorite food since I was a kid. Every single time I've ever eaten it plain I've just wanted to gag. Every time I've tried to eat it shredded or crumbled in a salad or something I've literally cringed. The only time I really do enjoy cheese is if it's melted in like a quesadilla or a burrito, or on nachos and pizza.

HI, wumbo here attesting to the gag factor of uncooked cheese

• Like 1

Durian. Why tf does it even exist lol? It feels so disgusting in my mouth, IT LOOKS LIKE A WEAPON AND SMELLS LIKE POO WTF.

I wonder if Nintendo purposely made the durians in Super Mario Sunshine impossible to control to reflect how awful they smell

Durian. Why tf does it even exist lol? It feels so disgusting in my mouth, IT LOOKS LIKE A WEAPON AND SMELLS LIKE POO WTF.

If god is real, then god is pure evil and durians is the proof of it. Like, damnit everyone is my family loves that fruit of hell, and me not liking it makes me a weirdo to them.

Pickles and raspberries. Former makes me want to gag so much and ruins the sandwich for me and I just don't like the really crunchy taste of raspberries that much at least when I had them on a sandwich. And I literally can never stand the smell of the tripe my mom makes. It's so bad that the smell goes everywhere in the house and I can barely breathe because it makes me want to projectile vomit that much. I also don't like onions in certain foods but don't mind them as much in others as long as they don't smell horrifically bad. 

Never mind this. I can tolerate mushrooms now, especially on pizza.

I have finally eaten brussel sprouts and my god, they taste awful.

The trick is salt and butter. It's also what makes spinach and broccoli taste so good. Sadly, it doesn't work well with asparagus.

I...I do not get the appeal of asparagus. It is just so tart and...yuck.