• Advertisement

Foods You Loathe

Clappy

Ribs

Macaroni of any kind, except Macaroni Salad.

Pig (I do like products of it, like Bacon and Sausage)

Stuff from Sonic (Gives me headaches :huh: )

Danishes and Nutella, can't stand 'em

. . . . . . . . ........................................................        .

rdIsTE2.gif

K anyways, cold pizza, pasta, rice, chicken.... anythign that's cold except for raw seafood

Can't stand cole slaw.

Never had, but looks disgusting.

I can't stand tomatoes, even when they're chopped up and used as part of most dishes. Vegetables can be a good addition for anything, but not when it's actually a fruit and can ruin something that already tastes good IMO. Yet again...I like ketchup, but that's because it's totally different.

Some other things I can't stomach are onions (preferally chopped onions), fried zucchini, and perhaps chunky yogurt.

I can't stand cold pizza too. The only reason some of you guys have never had cole slaw is it's only down south y'all.

Speaking as a Canadian who gets served coleslaw regularly at restaurants, you are mistaken.

. . . . . . . . ........................................................ .

rdIsTE2.gif

K anyways, cold pizza, pasta, rice, chicken.... anythign that's cold except for raw seafood

YOU DON'T LIKE PASTA OR RICE?! Those are like my two favorite things D:

I was gonna blow up for pasta too, but I thought he meant "cold pasta".

If you just hate pasta in general though, E.V.I.L.... I dunno what to say man.

I was gonna blow up for pasta too, but I thought he meant "cold pasta".

If you just hate pasta in general though, E.V.I.L.... I dunno what to say man.

Bingo with what umbo said... I LOVE PASTA AND RICE <3

but if it's cold, get that stuff away from me :P

Only exceptions are Japanese rice and MAYBE cooked spaghetti with nothing on it

The only reason some of you guys have never had cole slaw is it's only down south y'all.

This statement is false. Not only because I worked in the grocery industry for eight years, but my first time trying cole slaw was when I first visited Canada.

Cole slaw really works best as a condiment or an accent to a dish. I've never really had the desire to eat it by itself, but I'll almost always put it on a pulled pork sandwich to get some crunch or one a spicy fish taco to get some coolness. It should also really be served in moderation (like a regular condiment - you normally wouldn't drown french fries in ketchup).

That being said, it's probably one of the more hit-or-miss foods out there. It's really easy to really screw it up, and it's also totally understandable to not like it. On paper it sounds absolutely disgusting - cabbage mixed with mayo and vinegar? But if everything is balanced just right it can really brighten the dish up and give you a much needed escape from the heat of something like a chili sauce. It's a food where you either enjoy it or you don't, and if you don't enjoy it then you haven't been eating it from the right places.