• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

NEWS ABOUT SCOOTER CROSSING

Yes I am remaking my fifteen episode hit spin-off from tv.com for the SBC. Yes, I know I failed with Spongetourage and Squidcinnati, but technically Squidcinnati is not over, its only hiatus. I am not ending it like I did with Spongetourage.

Anyway, for those who don't know about my old show, it was actually called Starfish Crossing. However, due to the overuse of spin-offs involving Patrick and Squidward, I decided to find a random minor character to make the main star of my show. Jjsthekid gave me the idea to use Scooter due to there not being a good spin-off about Scooter (yes jjs made fun of his own show 428899.gif).

I will reveal more information soon about the ten animal villagers, the name of the town, and other stuff.

Btw this spin-off will be more graphic due to this not being on tv.com anymore 428899.gif. Oh and obviously, this is based off the game Animal Crossing for those that are noobs 428899.gif.

News About Team Spongebob

The season 1 finale (Pt.2) has been posted. I will probably air the season 2 premiere during the Spin Off Festival.

NEWS About Undersea Mysteries-Incorporated

So, 2 episode titles and the plot were leaked online. If you want to see the leak, go here :

http://tvdotcomspongebobspinoffswiki.wikispaces.com/Undersea+Mysteries

NEWS About MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold

I am really sorry for the delays, but I am just so busy now. I promise for sure at least a few eps will come by this week.

NEWS ABOUT MY NEW SPIN-OFF

I have officially decided that my pilot will air during the Spin-off Festival. The pilot will more than likely be a two or three part episode depending on how much I plan to stretch out 428899.gif

NEWS ABOUT STAR CITY:

I'm pretty sure no one knows who anyone is in it, since it's been going for years now, but I just can't continue. It's been so long now since the episodes were any good...at the end of this season I'll have to stop making it.

But I don't think I'll be able to move on from it, so don't expect any new spin-off from me for a few years. :-/ 428899.gif

Can't wait to read it! 630566.gif

It just came out right now. I read it and two words:

An SB Spin Off that actually is...spongey!

Er..that was actually eight words...but is "SB" a word? And I don't think Spongey is in the dictionary...

NEWS About MermaidMan: The Brave and the Bold :

It is now over. Hope you all enjoyed it.

NEWS About Undersea Mysteries-Incorporated :

Some asshole keeps leaking more episode titles. The 3rd episode title was leaked :

3. Boat of Doom!

Anyways, the pilot will be up later today or tomorrow.

NEWS ABOUT THE WAY WE MET

Before I reveal anything else, I must let you guys know that while the first two eppys were a bit dramatic, this show is multiple genres combined in one. There will be action, there will be romance, there will be a lot more comedy coming up. So if you hate dramas, please don't stop reading 428899.gif.

Anyways, I am glad to hear that everyone is enjoying my new show, so I thought I would leak the next two episode titles for the viewing public, including my next episode

Pierce's Road Trip - I know its a little to early in the show for a crossover, but I thought it would fit in well with my current story set up (oh and the show is Fred's Road Trip, an old show by jjsthekid)

My Stalker and Me

NEWS ABOUT THE WAY WE MET

Before I reveal anything else, I must let you guys know that while the first two eppys were a bit dramatic, this show is multiple genres combined in one. There will be action, there will be romance, there will be a lot more comedy coming up. So if you hate dramas, please don't stop reading 428899.gif.

Anyways, I am glad to hear that everyone is enjoying my new show, so I thought I would leak the next two episode titles for the viewing public, including my next episode

Pierce's Road Trip - I know its a little to early in the show for a crossover, but I thought it would fit in well with my current story set up (oh and the show is Fred's Road Trip, an old show by jjsthekid)

My Stalker and Me

Oooh, they sound good. 630566.gif

In case you guys haven't seen it yet, I'm devolping a spin-off of Spongebob entitled "My Leg!: The Adventures of Fred the Fish." The show's pilot should be ready sunday or monday, and then 2 more before thrusday (I'll be out 'till the next monday, then school starts so I'll be less active probablly) Please check it out.