• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Spoiler

Umm..thx 630566.gif

No you fucktard. Not only was he NOT congratulating you, you also fucked he quote. Get the fuck outta my forums.

My four main spin offs I'm focusing on right now are GP, Years Before, TIS, and the Mega-Group one.

After a freakin' rollercoaster of cancellation, renewing, canceling, hiatus, and hell...Years Before is back for another season! =D Fans, I have also hated the ups and downs of canceling, renewing, and hiatus while episodes hardly came out. But YBSB is now back...for good. I am actually pumped for new episodes; I love where everything is going as well as the new episode titles which were just released. I am sad that my MOST POPULAR CHARACTER, MARLY is leaving. It was a hard decision being that Marly has won several Spinnys, but it's for the best. I am contemplating creating a spin off focusing on JUST her, but I doubt it will happen. But fans, expect new eps! 125508.gif

GP will be going more slowly now, because of my returning to work on YBSB but episodes will come out nonetheless.

TIS....new episodes will be coming out sooner now and we are looking for a NEW third writer as jjs has left the series. Wanna look at our history?

tvguy347 (2010-Present)

that70sguy92 (2010-Present)

Spongebobs1fan (2010-2010)

jjsthekid (2010-2010)

So we need a few more writers-two perhaps? If you are interested PM me or 70s. 125508.gif

Okay, if all goes as planned...Season 3 of YBSB will end of the first day of October. My ?????? series has received a name-Past Lies. I will be working simultaneously on it along with YBSB and episodes will be coming out on every other day that episodes of YBSB aren't being released. Golden Pearl will slowly be coming out. Season 1 should be over towards the end of August, depending on the episode count.

NEWS About Undersea Mysteries-Incorporated

Since I have officially started the thread for it, I'll give a list of a few characters :

Spongebob

Sandy

Squidward

Patrick

Gary

Mr. N

That is all for now. Expect a new Brave and Bold later.

NEWS About Undersea Mysteries-Incorporated

Since I have officially started the thread for it, I'll give a list of a few characters :

Spongebob

Sandy

Squidward

Patrick

Gary

Mr. N

That is all for now. Expect a new Brave and Bold later.

Sounds like a neat spin off. 630566.gif

NEWS ABOUT TAONN:

Sorry guys, but it's cancelled. I got really bored of it, and mind was blank. Hopefully, Guru Gakuto will be its new placeholder.

NEWS ABOUT Z-STORM:

My computer jacked up the third time. So I'm not sure part 2 will be saved/drafted, or my computer will go in the trash heap.