• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

NEWS ABOUT SHARKY SHORE

Due to the epicness of the response I have been getting for the addition of woahwoah in the most recent episode, woahwoah is gonna become a cast member of Sharky Shore. While I am not sure if ex and jjs are gonna use him in their episodes, you will be seeing woahwoah in my eppys without a doubt cuz Sharky needs a whiny little noob to compliment Sharky's poser image 428899.gif.

NEWS ABOUT NEW BOB_BALL SPIN-OFF

Besides Sharky Shore, I am considering writing a second spin-off. Usually my stance is being a one spin-off writer, but I have been flirting with the idea of having a second show. More details to come soon.

I am introducing my new series Team Spongebob.The show will focus on Sandy,Spongebob,

Patrick,and Shin Fu attempt to save karate island from the volcano lord.I have ordered 10 episodes! The first 5 will air over the course of this week and early August.

Expect the first episode tonight.

NEWS ABOUT BOB_BALL'S NEW SHOW

After much debate, my new show will be a spoof of the series Entourage, entitled Spongetourage, so....

NEWS ABOUT SPONGETOURAGE

I have not written any episodes yet, but since I am going on vacation soon, I hope to write some episodes on my long 12 hour car drive with my family, except the pilot which I'm going to go write right now

Spoiler
NEWS ABOUT BOB_BALL'S NEW SHOW

After much debate, my new show will be a spoof of the series Entourage, entitled Spongetourage, so....

NEWS ABOUT SPONGETOURAGE

I have not written any episodes yet, but since I am going on vacation soon, I hope to write some episodes on my long 12 hour car drive with my family, except the pilot which I'm going to go write right now

i havent seen Entourage,but i'll still be looking foward to your new show.

NEWS ABOUT TEAM SPONGEBOB

This is the complete episode list and the airdates:

Karate Island-July 26,2010 (aired yesterday)

Karate Island-July27,2010 (airs today)

Strike One-July 28,2010

Power Up-July 29,2010

Plan B (Two part Special)-August 2,2010

The Origin-N/A

Doubts-N/A

Battle Lines (Two Part Season Finale Special)-N/A

NEWS ABOUT SPONGEBLADE

I will post 2 episodes every week. (One on a weekday, and one on Sunday) Until Season 1 is over.

Also, season 1 will end with about 30 episodes, maybe a little more, who knows, maybe a little less.

I have also decided, there will be 4 seasons of SpongeBlade. =)

So I've got good news, bad news, and about damn time news

BAD NEWS

Spongetourage is on hiatus for a very long time. Yeah I just can't think up anymore episodes at the moment. I might jump back to it one day, but as of right now, its on the chopping block.

GOOD NEWS

Long story, but its my post so you will have to listen 428899.gif. While struggling to think up episode ideas for Spongetourage, I came up with a bunch of ideas for a new show. It involves original characters I came up with, but a not so original premise. No name has been decided on the show yet, but I am going to try to have it up by this weekend.

ABOUT DAMN TIME NEWS

The second part of my two part Sharky Shore eppy is coming tonight.

New About TEAM SPONGEBOB:

New episode is posted.The episode focuses on Patrick's insecurities about not having powers or knowing much Karate.

Description For "The Face Down":

After a few days of relaxing,Shin Fu decides it time for the group to find the second golden ball.Can Patrick's new "friend" help them? Or will Spongebob's jelousey push Pat and his new friend away?

Spoiler
So I've got good news, bad news, and about damn time news

BAD NEWS

Spongetourage is on hiatus for a very long time. Yeah I just can't think up anymore episodes at the moment. I might jump back to it one day, but as of right now, its on the chopping block.

GOOD NEWS

Long story, but its my post so you will have to listen 428899.gif. While struggling to think up episode ideas for Spongetourage, I came up with a bunch of ideas for a new show. It involves original characters I came up with, but a not so original premise. No name has been decided on the show yet, but I am going to try to have it up by this weekend.

ABOUT DAMN TIME NEWS

The second part of my two part Sharky Shore eppy is coming tonight.

NOOOO!!! Not Spongtourage! I saw that show going places 285539.gif .

Its a little late,but the two-part special event is posted.

The show is officially on hiatus.Its not because im bored of it,its because I only ordered 10 episodes,so I dont wanna rush through the entire season.New episodes will resume August 16,2010 begining with

The Origin!-August 16,2010

Doubts-August 17,2010

Battle Lines-August 18,2010

Spoiler

The show is officially on hiatus.Its not because im bored of it,its because I only ordered 10 episodes,so I dont wanna rush through the entire season.New episodes will resume August 16,2010 begining with

Doubts-August 17,2010

That's no reason to put it on hiatus...just don't post episodes as frequently. 893573.gif

Spoiler

That's no reason to put it on hiatus...just don't post episodes as frequently. 893573.gif

guess your right. The Origin will air on Wensday.

Spoiler
New About TEAM SPONGEBOB:

New episode is posted.The episode focuses on Patrick's insecurities about not having powers or knowing much Karate.

Description For "The Face Down":

After a few days of relaxing,Shin Fu decides it time for the group to find the second golden ball.Can Patrick's new "friend" help them? Or will Spongebob's jelousey push Pat and his new friend away?

Spoiler

NOOOO!!! Not Spongtourage! I saw that show going places 285539.gif .

Spoiler

The 2-part special event will be up at 6:30PM.

Spoiler

Doubts-August 17,2010

Quadruplets.

Impressive.