• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

NEWS ABOUT MY SHOWS:

TMAS: The Season 3 Premire Episode: My Big Fat Chum Wedding will come earlier then expected. Most likely in July.

PN: I've been having some writer's block recently so the next few episodes might come very slowly. Just be patient .

PAPT: I was writing 1 episdoe but unfortunately my computer crashed and I lost all my progress. I Will work hard to retype it but don't worry It's coming very soon

NEWS ABOUT HITTING ROCK BOTTOM

I recently got an idea. This show should have a writing staff. I'll be writing the majority of the episodes, but I'd like two more writers who can write every once in a while. PM me and I'll let you know if you get to be on the staff. 630566.gif

Sweet. 125508.gif

ETA: News about Coral Drive:

Okay, so I've decided to bring back this story. Only, I'm going to tweak a couple things and I request to have it moved into the Literature section. I still believe that it's some of my best writing work, and I'd rather it not go to waste. 630566.gif

I have some sad news. My debut spin off, The Krusty Krab: The Years Before Spongebob will be cancelled after one more episode airs. I have given this thought, and if five people want it to stay, then I'll continue to air episodes. But from the looks of it, this show is in a grave all ready.

The SpongeBob Show has just finished it's first season!!! You know what that means.....

The SpongeBob Show Season One DVD!

Front: Shows SpongeBob and Patrick standing next to each other. They are looking at the camera, with their shades on their noses. They give the camera a cool look. Other main charecters in the background with different poses.

Back: Shows all of the charecters doing different poses. Description on what is in the DVD.

Side: Shows SpongeBob doing the pose from the front.

DISC 1: Shows SpongeBob, Patrick, and Ethan doing other poses.

Episodes 1-10

Bonus Commentary

Libby's Story

Deleted Scenes

Bloopers

DISC 2: Shows Jessica, Sandy, and Libby doing girly poses.

Episodes 11-20

Bonus Commentary

Bloopers

Interviews

Deleted scenes

The SpongeBob Show! Quiz

Previews

Spoiler
Spoiler
The SpongeBob Show has just finished it's first season!!! You know what that means.....

The SpongeBob Show Season One DVD!

Front: Shows SpongeBob and Patrick standing next to each other. They are looking at the camera, with their shades on their noses. They give the camera a cool look. Other main charecters in the background with different poses.

Back: Shows all of the charecters doing different poses. Description on what is in the DVD.

Side: Shows SpongeBob doing the pose from the front.

DISC 1: Shows SpongeBob, Patrick, and Ethan doing other poses.

Episodes 1-10

Bonus Commentary

Libby's Story

Deleted Scenes

Bloopers

DISC 2: Shows Jessica, Sandy, and Libby doing girly poses.

Episodes 11-20

Bonus Commentary

Bloopers

Interviews

Deleted scenes

The SpongeBob Show! Quiz

Previews

That was way to quick...enjoy writing your spin off and the experience. You post them way to fast. I'm not saying I'm not glad that I got to read the episodes quicker, but one thing that keeps readers coming back is the wait. Suspense. This season was rushed in my opinion and you could have done better.

Spoiler
Spoiler

That was way to quick...enjoy writing your spin off and the experience. You post them way to fast. I'm not saying I'm not glad that I got to read the episodes quicker, but one thing that keeps readers coming back is the wait. Suspense. This season was rushed in my opinion and you could have done better.

Agreed. And if I do say so, I'm the only one that comes up with neat DVD releases. 428899.gif

NEWS ABOUT THE ISLAND SPONGE

Returns soon! But first...

THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON ON DVD!

FRONT: Shows the island with every castaway.

SIDE: THE ISLAND SPONGE- THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON

BACK: "The show that shook the Spin-Off Community, The Island Sponge was an instant success. Relive every moment of its pivotal debut season, every revelation, every relationship, every scandal, every mystery. With never-before-seen special features, informative (and very entertaining) audio commentaries, deleted scenes, and every episode from the first season, you can't go wrong purchasing this collector's DVD."

Disc One:

Pilot (with audio commentary by creators tvguy347 and spongebobs1fan and voice of SpongeBob, Tom Kenny)

The Missing One

I'll Be There For You (with audio commentary by writer that70sguy92 and the voice of Amy)

Hell Billows Out (with audio commentary by tvguy347 and the voices of Rhonda and Cleopatra)

Communication On An Island (with audio commentary by spongebobs1fan and the voice of Marty)

Disc Two:

It's My Funeral and I'll Come Back to Life if I Want To! (with audio commentary by the voices of Brenda and Jonda)

Puzzled (with audio commentary by tvguy347 the voice of Celine)

The Raid

Aftermath

Another Day, Another Mystery [season finale] (with audio commentary by showrunners tvguy347 and that70sguy92)

Disc Three [sPECIAL FEATURES]:

Deleted Scenes

Scripts for Every Episode

Table read for the Pilot

Stills gallery with original concept art for all characters

Alternate ending for the Season Finale

Goodbye: spongebobs1fan's words on departing

Hello: Upcoming Season 2 writer speaks on what he'll be doing and what direction he'll take in writing

Honorary Castaways: Fans Speak!

Authentic Castaways: Meet all the characters with exclusive interviews and character bios

Season 2 Sneak Peek

Trailers for Les Indices, The Origins of MermaidMan, and Sea Miners

Number One Mysteries will end it's first season this week [gasp! But they're only in second grade! How can this be?!] I have seven episodes already, they'll graduate on episode 16 [or so] and thanks to me coming home at 11 every day this week, I'll have more time on my hands.

NEWS ABOUT BIKINI TOP

New episode coming soon, featuring the beginning of Temperance's downward spiral, leading to something that no Temperance fan will like. 305752.gif But it's necessary.

NEWS ABOUT THE ADVENTURES OF NO NAME:

New episode coming this Friday, finally.

NEWS ABOUT Z-STORM:

Episode 3 is now done. BTW, if anybody wants to be a writer for the show or recognized as a Z-Storm staff member, PM me. 630566.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
NEWS ABOUT THE ADVENTURES OF NO NAME:

New episode coming this Friday, finally.

NEWS ABOUT Z-STORM:

Episode 3 is now done. BTW, if anybody wants to be a writer for the show or recognized as a Z-Storm staff member, PM me. 630566.gif

I'll be on your staff....I to much of a lazy ass to PM you though.