• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

Spoiler
Spoiler

*points to the fact that neither of us have posted something related to the argument for at least 24 hours*

*points to the fact that this arguement will go on and on and on if we don't stop it now*

Spoiler
Spoiler
*points to the fact that this arguement will go on and on and on if we don't stop it now*

You just need to knock it off right now Webizoid. They're admins and you will respect them as such, or face the consequences.

Spoiler
Spoiler

You just need to knock it off right now Webizoid. They're admins and you will respect them as such, or face the consequences.

I'm just pointing out that it will probbably do that and someone will lock this topic. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just stating something.

Spoiler
Spoiler
I'm just pointing out that it will probbably do that and someone will lock this topic. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just stating something.

They're the only ones that can lock the topic and if they say to stop the fight, then they will do such or, like I said, face the consequences. They're called rules.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Yes, the admins would lock the topic because they had a disagreement in it more than a day ago. That makes sense.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Yes, the admins would lock the topic because they had a disagreement in it more than a day ago. That makes sense.
Forgot the sarcasm block, 70s. Not to be a :ass:, just saying. But it could still keep going on and I don't want it to keep rambling on. Y'know what? Screw what I said. No one respects my opinions, forget isaid anything. Maybe your lives will be better without me bitching. Just do what you do.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Forgot the sarcasm block, 70s. Not to be a :ass:, just saying. But it could still keep going on and I don't want it to keep rambling on. Y'know what? Screw what I said. No one respects my opinions, forget isaid anything. Maybe your lives will be better without me bitching. Just do what you do.

Your opinions don't make sense. And do we have to respect your opinions? Is there sime sort of rule that says we have to respect people's opinions?

I wanna start a consistant spin-off that isn't a dumb idea, has Spongebob charecters, and is fresh and awesome. This is what I came up with...

Spongebob Shipwrecked!!!

Plot: Spongebob and a lot of his friends get shipwrecked on an island and they have no choice but to live there until help comes, or they find it first. Whichever comes first. I'll try to make it dramatic as well as comic. I'll mix it up into a good ol' batch of a good spin-off! I hope it turns out well. It will debut June 6th.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Your opinions don't make sense. And do we have to respect your opinions? Is there sime sort of rule that says we have to respect people's opinions?

There sorta is. The golden rule, treat people the way you want to be treated.

Spoiler
Spoiler
I wanna start a consistant spin-off that isn't a dumb idea, has Spongebob charecters, and is fresh and awesome. This is what I came up with...

Spongebob Shipwrecked!!!

Plot: Spongebob and a lot of his friends get shipwrecked on an island and they have no choice but to live there until help comes, or they find it first. Whichever comes first. I'll try to make it dramatic as well as comic. I'll

mix it up into a good ol' batch of a good spin-off! I hope it turns out well. It will debut June 6th.

That's exactly like The Island Sponge dumb ass. -.-

Got one!( Sorry to DP)

Spongebob In Space!

Spongebob gets a job as an astronaut after Mr. Krabs moves and the Krusty Krab is closed down and ready for demolition. Spongebob goes into space with Sandy and Patrick, who also got jobs as astronauts. But they get into space and become stranded. They go from planet to planet, going on out-of-this world adventures (pun intended), and meet some wacky people. Look out for it when it debuts (I hope) June 6th.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Got one!( Sorry to DP)

Spongebob In Space!

Spongebob gets a job as an astronaut after Mr. Krabs moves and the Krusty Krab is closed down and ready for demolition. Spongebob goes into space with Sandy and Patrick, who also got jobs as astronauts. But they get into space and become stranded. They go from planet to planet, going on out-of-this world adventures (pun intended), and meet some wacky people. Look out for it when it debuts (I hope) June 6th.

Dragiin's first spin off. Check the shipyard if you don't believe me. >.>

Spoiler
Spoiler

Dragiin's first spin off. Check the shipyard if you don't believe me. >.>

Dammit! Everything has been taken!

How about Searching For Texas? It's his about how Sandy marries Spongebob and they go back to Texas but have trouble getting there because they can't find it and Sandy's GPS is broken because Patrick ate it. So Spongebob, Sandy, and Patrick go all over the country looking for Texas. Having wild adventures and stuff. *prays hat it hasn't been taken*

Spoiler
Spoiler
Dammit! Everything has been taken!

How about Searching For Texas? It's his about how Sandy marries Spongebob and they go back to Texas but have trouble getting there because they can't find it and Sandy's GPS is broken because Patrick ate it. So Spongebob, Sandy, and Patrick go all over the country looking for Texas. Having wild adventures and stuff. *prays hat it hasn't been taken*

No, nothing has been taken. You just aren't creative.

There are spin-offs about Sandy in Texas, but not one about them looking for it. Which doesn't make sense, because:

A. She's lived there, so she obviously knows where it is.

and B. SpongeBob can't live above water.