• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

News about Team Spongebob

New episode coming soon.

News about New Spinoff

I been thinking about this for a while now and a new spinoff by me is coming soon.

I am 3/4's of the way through my new spin off episode and it will be posted hopefully by the weekend here is the plot...

Nightmare on Conch Street

After a series of events a satellite from a machine Plankton has gets lodged in his brain causing whatever Spongebob dreams about comes to life. Plankton uses it to his advantage and tweaks the satellite to display his dream of owning the Krusty Krab. Can Spongebob wake up in time to stop Plankton's evil nightmare or will the "Nighty Night" ray keep Spongebob from EVER waking again.

Edit: It's up (REVIEWS WOULD BE VERY, VERY APPRECIATED)

ChatterVix Episodes 5-6 will be coming out tomorrow or the following night.

YBSB will return with new episodes in late September...when I first made the Season Schedule, I thought I'd keep it on track. But as of now, I'm extremely busy so episodes will resume when I have time. 630566.gif

37...new episode was posted. New episode will come up soon.

New episode of Coral Drive up. Starting from this one, I'm going to try to post them weekly again. 630566.gif

Oh, and work has been started on the premiere of Patrick's Big Break! I should have it up sometime in September, true to my word.

News about "Bikini Bottom Screenies":

I'm gonna start working on episode 3 pretty soon (sorry for taking so long to make these episodes), but I have made the title for the episode: "So it's come to this... A Squidward Episode", I don't have much of the episode thought out so far but it will begin with Squidward getting fired from the Krusty Krab.