• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

NEWS ABOUT SPIN-OFF ACTION

Due to the popularity, this show is going to get renewed for a sixth season if people are still enjoying it....now as for ideas for the season theme, I am willing to take offers since I have done seasons about movies, other spin-offs, and now around the world 428899.gif

NEWS ABOUT THE WAY WE MET

I am honestly not so sure if I want to continue this show, don't get me wrong I like Pierce, but besides continuing his story of how he met his wife, I am out of ideas. I am not saying this show is getting cancelled, but I am flirting with the idea of cancelling it. Sorry everyone 305752.gif

NEWS ABOUT OTHER CLAPPY SPIN-OFFS

I am thinking up some new ideas for shows due to the possible cancellation of The Way We Met. Also, I am even considering reviving an old show. What is it some of you may ask? Let's just say it has to do with a certain cruise ship that was sunk in the series finale, but I could always make another one 893573.gif

NEWS ABOUT THE WAY WE MET

I am honestly not so sure if I want to continue this show, don't get me wrong I like Pierce, but besides continuing his story of how he met his wife, I am out of ideas. I am not saying this show is getting cancelled, but I am flirting with the idea of cancelling it. Sorry everyone 305752.gif

Aww man... 305752.gif

Sneak Peek Of Team Spongebob:Shin's Backstory(pt.2)-

"Shin..your father is too strong for us to beat!" Spongebob cried.

"I know...that's why you,Pat,and Squidward have to go. I need to handle my father on my own." Shin said bravely.

"What are you going to do?" Spongebob asked.

"Just go..I'll be fine." Shin smiled.

News about Team Spongebob- New Episode (Shin's Backstory (pt.2)) has been posted.

I want to focus a little more on The Naturally Normal Show so after 1 more episode,Team Spongebob will go on a short hiatus.

NEWS ABOUT PISCES MOON:

Pisces Premiere week starts tomorrow. Line-up:

My Thoughts Can't Decode(Oct. 5)

Enter Umbriel(Oct. 6)

Off The Hook(Oct. 7)

She Shoots, She Scores(Oct. 8 )

Once in a Texas Moon(Oct. 9)(Yep, it's now #12)

A new episode of Down Under has been posted! 633403.gif I have to say, I didn't expect this show to attract so much popularity. It hasn't received one negative review, which I'm very pleased with. 630566.gif This episode has a cliffhanger and a very big shocker. Wanna know the shocker? TOO BAD. Read the episode. 428899.gif

Season 3 of YBSB will be going along much slower, as the development of my next story arc is taking longer than expected.