• Advertisement

Sanjay and Craig

Ron

Because people love Lucas Cruikshank for some odd reason.

I can't imagine who could POSSIBLY like someone who CAN'T act even if they're life depended on it--WAIT!!!! :blush: I take that back! :l PROBABLY the same people who like Justin RATFACE despite the fact that he HAS NO TALENT!!!! :rolleyes:

• God Himself 2

I can't imagine who could POSSIBLY like someone who CAN'T act even if they're life depended on it--WAIT!!!! :blush: I take that back! :l PROBABLY the same people who like Justin RATFACE despite the fact that he HAS NO TALENT!!!! :rolleyes:

Phoenix_relieved.png

You have no idea...I...I just can't believe you posted that. I'm shocked...stunned...in this state of disbelief that you made that comment. That is without a shadow of a doubt the worst post I have ever read on The Spongebob Community. In spite of its brevity, it has impacted me in such a soul-crushing manner that I can not even comprehend. I just...have to leave right now. I...I've got to think...I've got to think about how it came to this... 

It must have been fate that brought us to this moment...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This show is alright. The premiere episode was really meh (an episode about a butt transplant and a rip off of Funny Pants? Not a good way to start off). But, Maximum Denis actually got me to laugh out loud at a few points. I'm gonna keep watching, because even though this show is outrageously stupid, it's the funny, stoner kind of stupid. And I'm good with that. 

they really need to cut down on the LOL BUTT jokes though.

Enough said! ;) ;)

Not for me. I've seen a lot of 4EG's posts, I think he has done better and can do better.

post police weewoo weewoo

Well the show doesn't look that bad but i haven't had a chance to watch it. Looks like standard fare for kids shows lately, with the WACKY WACKY ANIMALS AND HUMANS SWAG.

• Like 3

Well, I saw the pilot and like 2 other episodes and tbh I didn't think it was that bad, got some chuckles off me, sure it's a bit gross, but I grew up with Cow & chicken, Ren & Stimpy and Aaahh! Real Monsters, so maybe I'm more used to this kind of humor when done right. I think this show could last a seaosn or two, people should give it a try before whining.

The animation, though, to me it's a direct try on copying the Adventure Time style that has gotten so popular. I don't really mind it.

(and I actually agree with what 4EG said, in a way) 

• Like 1

post police weewoo weewoo

Well the show doesn't look that bad but i haven't had a chance to watch it. Looks like standard fare for kids shows lately, with the WACKY WACKY ANIMALS AND HUMANS SWAG.

That's right, I'm a cop. First day on the job.

Yeah, even though the two premiere episodes were pretty bad, I saw the next two episodes "Maximum Dennis" and "Dog Wave", and to my surprise they were actually a lot more enjoyable. I did laugh a little at some parts. I do hope more episodes like this come soon.