• Advertisement

Sanjay and Craig

Ron

Look, I'm sorry, but this show is OK so far. Yes, the first one was kinda gross, but the second one, like Clappy said, wasn't that bad. I actually am interested in this show and wanna see a bit more of it.

It's not using Flash and CGI. IT'S NOT IN FLASH AND/OR CGI. Probably the only thing I care about when it comes to this show's quality.

It kinda sorta looks unoriginal when it comes to the character designs, but perhaps that's because somebody who worked on Bob's Burgers pretty much did this show.

That's exactly what I thought.

I want Omair and Cha more TBH. We could talk about llamas and fluffy cows.

LLAMAS AND FLUFFY COWS ARE CUTE LOL :D

no but srs, I also thoguth this was about FOP Sanjay like you did. :P

I don't know. The show's way too much like RS & AT, but with endless gas jokes. It has it's moments, but it's okay at best.

Okay, I saw the episode with the dog. Okay, this episode is not good. It's trying too hard to appeal with people with toilet humor and by doing what CN's doing. I'm sorry if you guys like this show, but the characters are unlikeable and it's been done better.

What? How?

I can see how he thinks that it's like RS & AT because of the kid-friendly "bro talk" and the weirdness. In terms of a lot of other things though, it's not very similar to either of those shows.