• Advertisement

Sanjay and Craig

Ron

To me, it seems like both a ripoff of Johnny Test (which is horrible in its own right) and Regular Show.

wat

No. That's not how that works. If this show was a ripoff of Johnny Test and Regular Show, then it would feature a cast of anthropomorphic characters (ranging anywhere from inanimate objects to animals) in a world also inhabited by humans and the main character would be a boy and his best friend would be a dog and he would have two sisters that are scientists that make random crap while swooning over the boy next door and each episode would revolve around some sort of seemingly regular "thing" that ends up taking a turn for the paranormal only for the main character and his best friend to save the day (with sometimes the help of the other characters).

But, it is "cool" to hate things so go about your business.

• Like 1

Sanjay and Craig is okay. I didn't like this show but It's not a bad show either. It's way better than Fanboy and Chum Chum and Planet Sheen but T.U.F.F. Puppy (I need to see the new episodes), The Penguins of Madagascar, SpongeBob and The Fairly OddParents are better than Sanjay and Craig. Brett Venom MD (the pilot) was a terrible episode and Laugh Quake was a bit enjoyable but annoying episode but Maximum Denis and Dog Wave episodes were good. Heightmare episode was good too. Be Like Tufflips episode was okay. This show is entertaining but It doesn't make me laugh. Some episodes like the pilot has disgusting parts. The main characters of this show are good. Craig is probably the best character. The voice acting is good. I don't like this show's animation but this show's animation is way better than Fanboy and Chum Chum and Planet Sheen's animations. I give this show 6/10. It's not a good show but I'll watch it. If this show get worse, I'll give this show 4/10.

To make a post that's more on topic, this show is all right. It's certainly a whole lot better than the live action TRASH that got called "Incredible Crew;" which is anything BUT!!!! :rolleyes:

This guy has no taste in good TV.

Incredible Crew is hardly good TV.

THANK YOU!!!! :D And the worst part of that show is the fact that Nick Cannon (formerly of "All That" fame) is supposed to be involved with it! :l Nick, how could you have SUNK so LOW?!!! :(

I get nausea every time I see a commercial for this show. To me, it seems like both a ripoff of Johnny Test (which is horrible in its own right) and Regular Show. And there's ANOTHER show coming up on Nickelodeon that makes my stomach do a triple backflip into my jawbone called "Awesomeness TV".

A show about a boy and a talking snake who have their wacky lives.

A show about a boy and a talking dogs who their sisters test sciency stuff on them.

Wow, they're so similar...

As much as I still hate this show, I have some cool news about an upcoming episode.

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2015/04/snoop-dogg-to-guest-star-in-brand-new.html

Snoop-Dogg-Street-Dogg-Sanjay-And-Craig-

Yep. Snoop Dogg (or Snoop Lion or whatever you call him) is going to guest star in an upcoming episode. I haven't watched the show in a long time, but I might consider giving it a watch since I like Snoop Dogg. In fact, he's the main reason why I watched the Justin Bieber roast. Outside of music, he's a pretty funny dude. I haven't watched this show in a long time. Most of the titles of the episodes now I can't even stomach (Barfy's Babies, Butts Up, Fartwerk, etc.), but I might give this episode a chance to see if this show shaped up from the last time I saw it. If it's good and has more than just toilet humor (which I guarantee it won't), then I might start watching the show again.

• Like 1

As much as I still hate this show, I have some cool news about an upcoming episode.

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2015/04/snoop-dogg-to-guest-star-in-brand-new.html

Snoop-Dogg-Street-Dogg-Sanjay-And-Craig-

Yep. Snoop Dogg (or Snoop Lion or whatever you call him) is going to guest star in an upcoming episode. I haven't watched the show in a long time, but I might consider giving it a watch since I like Snoop Dogg. In fact, he's the main reason why I watched the Justin Bieber roast. Outside of music, he's a pretty funny dude. I haven't watched this show in a long time. Most of the titles of the episodes now I can't even stomach (Barfy's Babies, Butts Up, Fartwerk, etc.), but I might give this episode a chance to see if this show shaped up from the last time I saw it. If it's good and has more than just toilet humor (which I guarantee it won't), then I might start watching the show again.

I really dislike this show as well, but I have to admit this does seem pretty lulzy. I might tune in. 

Here's hoping he teaches Sanjay and Craig how to smoke weed.

• Like 1

If you think there's going to be a drug reference on a kid's show, you're CRAZY! Except for cartoons DESIGNED to be public service announcements, there hasn't been an OPEN reference to drugs on a kids show since "The Jetsons" in 1962! :rolleyes:

Eh, I don't like this show much anymore, I got tired of it.

If you think there's going to be a drug reference on a kid's show, you're CRAZY! Except for cartoons DESIGNED to be public service announcements, there hasn't been an OPEN reference to drugs on a kids show since "The Jetsons" in 1962! :rolleyes:

They don't actually think so. They're playing around. That is all.