• Advertisement

Is it stupid of me to like T.U.F.F. puppy?

spongegirl25

I know the show has too little of fans for it to be noticed :o:( , but am I seriously the only one in the world that likes T.U.F.F. puppy? :crazyeyes: I think it's a hilarious show, has good jokes and is really fun to watch. :P Is there anyone that agrees? :facepalm: :confused: :geek:

I too find TUFF Puppy to be a very funny show. Butch Hartman sure makes some kick-ass cartoons.

And trust me, don't think that just because you see a couple negative online reviews of something that you are stupid for liking it.

This is a great only post. :/

D'you think we smothered her?

Nah. 98% of ppl who sign up on SBC only make one post or don't post at all.

No, of course it is not stupid of you to like T.U.F.F. Puppy. Last week It was early in the morning and so I was waiting for SpongeBob to be on, and T.U.F.F. Puppy was on and so I watched it. I thought that it was pretty good.It was the episode when one of the villains went to this camp that he went to as a kid, and when he was a kid all of the other kids beat him in all the camp games and stuff, so he comes back so he can win everything. I also saw the one where Dudley was watching this show with a duck, and the duck picked Dudley to be the guest and the duck was asking Dudley to get a bunch of dangerous things, which made Kitty suspicious. The duck turned out to be evil, and he gets arrested. I thought that both of those episodes were REALLY funny. :P