• Advertisement

South Park

dragiiin123

I finally saw A Woodland Critter Christmas after hearing about what a good Christmas special it's supposed to be, and I must say, as much as I'm not a South Park fan, I really enjoyed the episode.
Such a classic episode. They ruined everything nice about the cute woodland critters. Plus, this whole episode being a giant Christmas story by Cartman? Hilarious.

Such a classic episode. They ruined everything nice about the cute woodland critters. Plus, this whole episode being a giant Christmas story by Cartman? Hilarious.

And they all lived happily ever after... except for Kyle, who died of AIDS 2 weeks later.

• Like 1

Watched the toilet seat and meme ep. Considering that I've lived in a house that's occupied by mostly females all my life, its been seared into my brain to put the toilet seat down. Love the TSA parodies. I swear, the whole lot of them are pricks.

The meme episode was just great and accurately portrayed the ridiculousness behind it all. Can't wait for more.

I watch this show since season 12 or 13 and don't miss one single new episode.

Don't worry, I've seen older episodes after I realized that I like South Park.

Didn't see them all yet but there aren't many left.

Yes, I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining was a good one but "Faith Hilling" is my favorite episode of the sixteenth season so far.

Let's wait for 1607 and the other half of the current season.

The latest episode, "I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining," was pretty hilarious, especially the live-action reenactment.
That was incredibly trippy and one of the more WTF moments I've seen from South Park in recent memory.