• Advertisement

South Park

dragiiin123

So...what did you guys think about Season 14?

The finale last night was pretty funny especially since when I first saw that Shakeweight commercial, I thought it looked as perverded as South Park made it out to be 428899.gif

So...what did you guys think about Season 14?

The finale last night was pretty funny especially since when I first saw that Shakeweight commercial, I thought it looked as perverded as South Park made it out to be 428899.gif

The jokes were really funny at the beginning of the episode, but were REALLY overused by the end of the episode. 7.4/10

Season 14 episode grades:

Sexual Healing: 5/10

The Tale of Scrooty McBoogerballs: 7.5/10

Medicinal Fried Chicken: 8.5/10

You Have 0 Friends: 9.5/10

200: 9/10

201: 7/10 (Comedy Central ruined this episode because of all the censorship)

Crippled Summer: 5/10

Poor and Stupid: 5/10

It's a Jersey Thing: 10/10

Insheeption: 10/10

Coon 2: Hindsight: 7.5/10

Mysterion Rises: 9/10 (because they revealed who Mysterion was)

Coon vs. Coon and Friends: 10/10

Creme Fraiche: 7.4/10

Overall season grade: 8.5/10

The jokes were really funny at the beginning of the episode, but were REALLY overused by the end of the episode. 7.4/10

Season 14 episode grades:

Sexual Healing: 5/10

The Tale of Scrooty McBoogerballs: 7.5/10

Medicinal Fried Chicken: 8.5/10

You Have 0 Friends: 9.5/10

200: 9/10

201: 7/10 (Comedy Central ruined this episode because of all the censorship)

Crippled Summer: 5/10

Poor and Stupid: 5/10

It's a Jersey Thing: 10/10

Insheeption: 10/10

Coon 2: Hindsight: 7.5/10

Mysterion Rises: 9/10 (because they revealed who Mysterion was)

Coon vs. Coon and Friends: 10/10

Creme Fraiche: 7.4/10

Overall season grade: 8.5/10

Only grade I disagree with on that list is for Crippled Summer. I actually liked that episode.

So here are my thoughts so far since my original thoughts were on the cz.cc site

HUMANCENTiPAD - The more I watch it, the more I love it. Yeah it was gross, but both the A and B stories were fantastic. So far tied for the best of the season. 9/10

Funnybot - Meh. Outside of the Tyler Perry bashing, wasn't really all that special. Funnybot itself was average at best, but the episode itself was dull. 5.5/10

Royal Pudding - I really expected so much more of a royal wedding spoof, but it was still good. I like how Mackey went insane on the kindergarteners on the importance of tooth decay, but I expected so much more from the Canada plot. Props for Scott the Giant Dick. One of my favorite recurring characters. 6.5/10

T.M.I. - After two disappointing episodes comes a great one. I usually love Cartman episodes and Randy episodes, so combining the two together and add in anger management and what I sensed as hidden Donald Trump bashing with the anarchy third act equaled a great episode tonight. 9/10

The last couple new episodes have been great!
This.

The CBBA episode was a step down from T.M.I. but it was still great. I think this week's Butters multiple personality disorder episode is probably tied with T.M.I. for the best of the season.

This.

The CBBA episode was a step down from T.M.I. but it was still great. I think this week's Butters multiple personality disorder episode is probably tied with T.M.I. for the best of the season.

Yeah, and I thought the Butters story in the "City Sushi" story was clever. The newest season is doing fairly good so far.

What the hell was that episode? South Park actually had me depressed tonight. This has to be the midseason finale, but it felt so much like the series was ending with that exact episode.

Last night's episode had me so depressed last night. I could've cried 285539.gif . If the show is coming to an end, then the next half will prep us up for the final ep. But seriously, such a sad episode.