• Advertisement

South Park

dragiiin123

Well Season 16 Pt 1 has been somewhat mediocre.

Reverse Cowgirl - 6/10

Cash For Gold - 6.5/10

Faith Hilling - 9/10

Jewpacabra - 7/10

Butterballs - 9/10

I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining - 6/10

Cartman Finds Love - 7/10

I expect better from Season 16 Part 2.

This is one of my favorite shows in the history of my favorite shows. Many people find it to be immature toilet humor, but if you give it a chance, they are actually many great messages in the episodes and (of course) wonderful parodies. Scott Tenorman Must Die is the best episode IMO.

While Season 16 wasn't as good as Season 15, I still thought this past season was pretty solid with the Halloween special and Raising the bar being the best episodes of the season.

• Like 1

i like the show a lot. it could be better but i still find it really funny. i've only seen like two or three seasons. it can be stupid and/or boring at times and make me want to fall asleep or turn away, but overall i think it's a great, hilarious, and successful show. my favorite episode is scott tenerman must die. especially the ending. LOL. it was the first episode i've ever seen. and for som reason the first episode of every show i see turns out being my favorite. weird.

I'll join in on the Scott Tenorman Must Die love. One of the few eps that had me going "THE FUCK!?!?" by the end.

Been watching this show a lot lately thanks to Netflix instant. I'll try to get caught up with the newer ones soon, but there's something infinitely enjoyable about the early, cheaply animated and vulgarity-for-vulgarity's-sake episodes.

• Like 1

I'll join in on the Scott Tenorman Must Die love. One of the few eps that had me going "THE FUCK!?!?" by the end.

Been watching this show a lot lately thanks to Netflix instant. I'll try to get caught up with the newer ones soon, but there's something infinitely enjoyable about the early, cheaply animated and vulgarity-for-vulgarity's-sake episodes.

The episode itself is pretty funny too, but the twist ending is what makes it great.

The older episodes have their appeal for sure, but I like the later episodes better because they're where South Park started developing an identity aside from being risque humor.

The episode itself is pretty funny too, but the twist ending is what makes it great.

The older episodes have their appeal for sure, but I like the later episodes better because they're where South Park started developing an identity aside from being risque humor.

After thinking this over, i've come to the conclusion that the new ones need more Chef, as does every single everything ever.

In all seriousness, this is one of the few shows I can think of that's never really declined. It's still going surprisingly strong for something that was basically made as a joke. God bless Matt and Trey, geniuses they are.

After thinking this over, i've come to the conclusion that the new ones need more Chef, as does every single everything ever.

In all seriousness, this is one of the few shows I can think of that's never really declined. It's still going surprisingly strong for something that was basically made as a joke. God bless Matt and Trey, geniuses they are.

A good idea that shall never come to be unfortunately. Chef died, as well as Isaac Hayes, the one who voiced him years ago. Tis a sadness.