• Advertisement

Camp Lazlo (Show Discussion)

Steel Sponge

One of the best show on CN after 2004, it was very great. Some episodes range from boring to excellent. Some of the characters does get annoying/mean sometimes. Seasons 1 and 2 were my favorite and I hasn't a few season 3, 4, and majority of 5. 10/10

I watched this show a couple of times and it was ok for being from the same creators of Rocko's Modern Life. But I felt like it was trying its hardest to be relevant on the channel. I'm not really a fan of it but at least it tried to introduce a different atmosphere from what was on tv before it.

I loved this show back in the day, man. Back when I was like 6, me and some friends made a camp just like Camp Kidney. Those were some weird times, man. Rocko's Modern Life is another great show too.

You know what? Joe Murray should make another show. He's like one of the best creators ever.

• Like 2

I loved this show back in the day, man. Back when I was like 6, me and some friends made a camp just like Camp Kidney. Those were some weird times, man. Rocko's Modern Life is another great show too.

You know what? Joe Murray should make another show. He's like one of the best creators ever.

I was just thinking about Joe Murray the other day. If he created another series for Nick with his smart and all ages appealing sense of humor, I think he could improve current Nick.
  • Like 2

I was just thinking about Joe Murray the other day. If he created another series for Nick with his smart and all ages appealing sense of humor, I think he could improve current Nick.

You said it!!!! :o A revival for "Rocko's Modern Life" is LONG overdue! :rolleyes: There are SO many people who need to see that animated cartoons can be SO much better than "Breadwinners!" :huh: (Not that I think THAT animated show is THAT terrible; it's STILL more watchable than anything involving Scrappy-Doo!) B) Enough said! ;)