• Advertisement

How Will You Guys Feel When Spongebob Ends?

Sauce Mama

Eventually there will come a time when our little square dude will end his awesome journey of being the most famous sponge on Earth. How will you guys feel when it ends?

Wow, I don't know how I'll feel. I'll start sobbing, that's for sure... But they'll play re-runs! :P

Well as someone who doesn't really watch the show anymore, I will feel indifferent. SpongeBob was one of my favorite cartoons growing up and I use to hate the thought of it ending, but now it won't be the end of the world or anything when that day finally comes.

Bad things about his end: He's still making money, so Nick will be screwed. And when he's gone, it can bring in a crap show to take it's spot.

Good things, however: DVDs. There's still DVDs. And if you only watch re-runs, you'll be helping Nick by buying the DVDs as they come. Oh, and opposite of my last point, there can be a great show there to take his spot.

Me myself, blegh, I won't care.

OMG I will be the happiest person on earth. spongebob must end NOW. seriously, with these post movie writers and episodes, it's getting way too ridiculous and unacceptable. cancel this garbage already. enough is enough. but unfortunately at this rate, i think spongebob will end up going on for the same amount of time/having the same amount of seasons as the simpsons because of its current high popularity. maybe. if not, praise the lord in heaven.

The thing that ended Rugrats was SpongeBob defeating it in the ratings. Therefore, unless Nickelodeon discovers a cartoon more popular than SpongeBob, SpongeBob will never end. With the crap Nick is shoveling out right now, we won't have to worry about that happening for a long time.

OMG I will be the happiest person on earth. spongebob must end NOW. seriously, with these post movie writers and episodes, it's getting way too ridiculous and unacceptable. cancel this garbage already. enough is enough. but unfortunately at this rate, i think spongebob will end up going on for the same amount of time/having the same amount of seasons as the simpsons because of its current high popularity. maybe. if not, praise the lord in heaven.

C'mon, person! Spongebob is getting better, at least! Wait a minute, if you don't like SB, why are you even here?

:o

C'mon, person! Spongebob is getting better, at least! Wait a minute, if you don't like SB, why are you even here? :o
I was thinking the same, just as long as they appreciate the older seasons ^^SpongeBob's obviously bound to end just like everyone's bound to die (whoa, dark comment right there). I won't feel sad knowing SpongeBob's one of the longest-running cartoons of all time! He'll leave a permanent mark in history, or for many years to come at least. Just as long as he remains an iconic image like "Mickey Mouse", "Betty Boop", or "Hello Kitty", I'll be forever happy 8)

Am I right if those two blurbs count as "bashing?"

And then you wonder why people call you out on your opinions and call you hypocritical and such? Spongebob bashing doesn't earn you many friends at all, and simply gets on others nerves.... alot