• Advertisement

How Will You Guys Feel When Spongebob Ends?

Sauce Mama

OMG I will be the happiest person on earth. spongebob must end NOW. seriously, with these post movie writers and episodes, it's getting way too ridiculous and unacceptable. cancel this garbage already. enough is enough. but unfortunately at this rate, i think spongebob will end up going on for the same amount of time/having the same amount of seasons as the simpsons because of its current high popularity. maybe. if not, praise the lord in heaven.
this i agree too but no arguement plz...............

Simpsons repeat

But... but.... everybody hates The Simpsons!

That said, it will be a sad day once our favorite little yellow sponge and his pals' shenanigans come to an end. Like a lot of other people said, Nick will, without a doubt, keep selling merchandise and DVDs and reruns and whatnot, and I agree that SpongeBob will end up being a cartoon icon in the line of Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse.

I am also not sure, I think I would be sad. But I think they had a lot of episodes and a good run like NegiSpongie said eariler in this post. If the show did end, I WOULD wonder if I could have gone longer and miss being able to spend more time with these underwater familiar characters I known for so long. So, probably a mixture of feelings, mostly depression maybe, mostly like this video.

I remember answering this question 2 or 3 years ago. And I'm sure then I'd say I would probably die crying and it would be the worst day ever xP..but now, well, yes I would care, SpongeBob meant (and still means a little) a big part of my life at some point, it brought me a lot of joy and laughter and it will always go down as one of my favorite shows, but ya know, I'd be sad but glad for it's long run and the fact it has earned the title as one of those classic cartoon characters that no one will forget.

If you think of it, the series ending simply means no more new episodes..which is ok with me. The DVD's and merchandise will still be there. But I don't think Nick will let go off it too easily.

• Like 1

This show will maybe end someday but ..will it end in our hearts? I mean Spongebob started as a character that came out from one brilliant mind and as long as our minds will be there..spongebob never ends! its like someone who died...as long as people think about them and have memorys they don´t die in our hearts!

And if they want to end spongebob someday..they have to give it a big exploding end!

I would tell you my feeling when the show ends, but then someone might take that as a ''insult'', when it's toward a cartoon, and a opinion, discussing topics.

I'll give you a hint though... :what: .... then... :o after that... :cheer: ... after... :jump: .... :woohoo: and... :dance: then :D and to finish it off with :cool:

I'll actually be pretty sad about it as the show has been around for nearly my entire life and I've been a fan for as long as I can remember. Isn't everyday a cartoon gets to stick around for nearly 20 years and its brought so much joy to people around the world, so it'll be a sad day when it all comes to an end. At the same time though, just because the show ends doesn't mean Nick is automatically going to stop the merchandise train or stop airing re-runs. Nor will it the mean that the fans are just going to suddenly stop making fanart, fanfiction, etc.