• Advertisement

Least Favorite Episode

70s

Yeah, I know, but Krusty Krushers is a universally loved post-movie episode and Dear Vikings is a universally hated post-movie episode.

Krusty Krushers isn't exactly loved. I think it just goes under the radar for most people.

CLUB SPONGEBOB WHAT A TERRIBLE EPISODE I LVOE YOU SQUIDWARD
Okay really now. Why do a lot of people hate Club Spongebob? I saw nothing wrong with it. It was a great episode. Not one of the best of the pre movie era, but it was still flawless and awesome.

The only episodes I hate are SpongeHenge, Battle of Bikini Bottom, and The Splinter.
I don't see why a lot of people hate SpongeHenge. If it's because it wasn't funny, really!? not all spongebob episodes are supposed to be funny. some are just supposed to be entertaining. but if that's not the reason, I still found it to be a flawless and awesome episode.

Like it or not, this is my bottom ten.

1.I Was a Teenage Gary

2.SquidBob TentaclePants

3.Goo Goo Gas

4.All That Glitters

5.Two way tie: Pizza Delivery and Home Sweet Pineapple

6.A Sponge Who Could Fly(Lost Episode)

7.Can You Spare a Dime?

8.As Seen on TV

9.Sun Bleached

10.Sleepy Time

Okay everything besides Goo Goo Gas and All That Glitters I absolutely love and don't understand why anyone would not like any of those episodes, but Pizza Delivery and Sleepy Time? ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? ..... I'M IN TOTAL COMPLETE SHOCK. those are like two of the most overrated episodes in the series.

These are the worst episodes I've seen so far:

Suction Cup Symphony

SpongeBob vs the Big One

Choir Boys

Squid's Visit

Shuffleboarding

Professor Squidward

Pet or Pests

Shell Shocked

The Clash of Triton

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

A Pal for Gary

Squidward in Clarinetland

The Play's the Thing

Enchanted Tiki Dreams

The Abrasive Side

/the episodes in bold-text are the ones I can't stand to watch

Oh dear Lord... Dear Vikings. I can't stand that episode. And Professor Squidward, Krusty Krushers, Pet or Pests and... that's pretty much it. I'm sure there's a little bit more, but I can't think of any. Btw, I actually liked The Abrasive Side a lot. :)

These are the worst episodes I've seen so far:

Suction Cup Symphony

SpongeBob vs the Big One

Choir Boys

Squid's Visit

Shuffleboarding

Professor Squidward

Pet or Pests

Shell Shocked

The Clash of Triton

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

A Pal for Gary

Squidward in Clarinetland

The Play's the Thing

Enchanted Tiki Dreams

The Abrasive Side

/the episodes in bold-text are the ones I can't stand to watch

okay, enchanted tiki dreams and the abrasive side in BOLD? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? IM IN TOTAL CMOPLETE SHOCK. now if it wasn't in bold and just two of your least favorite episodes, i wouldn't care. but you put them as episodes you can't stand? wow. that's just hard to believe. i still respect your opinion, but bold, man that's hard to believe.

Lawdy lawdy, where to begin?

My least favorite is Penny Foolish. It just had a horrible plot (an entire episode after 1 penny is freaking filler material) boring jokes (I only chuckled at the end) and it was just unintresting and boring
I really don't get the hate for this episode. Sure it's boring, but there are a lot worse offenders than it.

Yeah, I know, but Krusty Krushers is a universally loved post-movie episode and Dear Vikings is a universally hated post-movie episode.
So?

And person, you're really pushing my buttons with these dramatic posts. Others are allowed to have opinions, y'know.

• Like 1