• Advertisement

Least Favorite Episode

70s

I don't think any part of it was really funny

"I'm trying, but my cleats are stuck in your cornea!" D:

Really, my least favorite would have to be Dear Vikings, because I still can't figure out what that episode was about.

"I'm trying, but my cleats are stuck in your cornea!" D:

Really, my least favorite would have to be Dear Vikings, because I still can't figure out what that episode was about.

I haven't seen that episode in so long. :(

Reef Blowers

Boringness was pushed severly overboard for this episode. It had no talking, No part of it was really funny. And i hated seeing what the sea creatures look like when they are not under the sea. Sure, it's part of the first episode ever, but just because it is dosen't mean i can't consider the worst episode. It would probably be the only episode that if i had to review on this site, where i would be Showing mad faces and put many words in caps.

Krusty Krushers, Blackened Sponge, or You Don't Know Sponge. for right now, it's a no brainer. there's tons more that i don't remember because i completely forget about most of the post movie era once i see an episode i dont like, or i haven't seen enough post movie episodes to know what i dislike, but if i see more of them, more will probably be added to that list, and the other fifty or so post movie episodes are ones i like, so obviously those won't fit into this list.

Honestly, I can't stand Spongebob Meets the Strangler. :/ I don't think any part of it was really funny, and I found the plot to be incredibly boring.

My least favorite Pre-Movie episode is.... hmmmm... might be.... Squidville.

Probably most of the post-movie era episodes, and ESPICALLY To Love A Patty. My god, i hate that episode.

thats actually my sisters 2nd favorite, but I'm not quite fond of it either, heart man.

Heart Man

Your avatar, and To Love a Patty