• Advertisement

The Amazing World of Gumball

CartoonCF

I like it, but it's gotten kinda meh as of late thanks to CN overplaying the hell out of so many episodes. The Dress, The Party, The Picnic, and The Laziest were decent episodes the first time I saw them, not the other seven hundred billion times.

• Like 1

Not the greatest show ever on modern CN. It is a great show and I have seen only a few unwatchable episodes (The Debt, The Picnic, The Kiss). My flaws is that the writers made Gumball and Darwin childish sometimes (and dumb just like in that Picnic episode). I find that not amusing. Favorite characters in order Richard, Gumball, Nicole, Anais, and Darwin. I only need to catch a few episodes I missed (The Moustache/The Date, The Ape, and The Fight). 8.5/10

I started to like it better than I once did after I saw some of the newer episodes a while back. It's always been wacky, juvenile-humored junk food for the mind, and I really like how it seems to be more aware of that then ever now. I definitely don't think it deserves some of the crap peeps on the webz say about it.

And in other news, I read on Wikipedia that Gumball and Darwin are getting new voice actors.