• Advertisement

The Amazing World of Gumball

CartoonCF

Just now, Kaijusaurus-Rex said:

As you can tell by my icon, I love this show. The first two seasons are lame but the quality increase is definitely visible in Season 3 and 4, which has such great episodes like The Upgrade and The Money. 

Season 1 and 2 are great :stinkeye:

Big fan of all seasons, although Season 4 is a bit weaker IMO. Lots of great episodes in each though. Favorites include The Job, The Money, The Uploads, The Upgrade, The Pizza, everything from season 1 except The Microwave, etc. The list goes on. Awesome show :squilliam2:

1 minute ago, Big Meaty Claws said:

Season 1 and 2 are great :stinkeye:

Big fan of all seasons, although Season 4 is a bit weaker IMO. Lots of great episodes in each though. Favorites include The Job, The Money, The Uploads, The Upgrade, The Pizza, everything from season 1 except The Microwave, etc. The list goes on. Awesome show :squilliam2:

fool the microwave is art

also the pizza is stupid so stfu

nice small text

get better eyes rabbitfug

Edited by Kaijusaurus-Rex

After about 5 years of forgetting this show existed, I will say what I think of it now in regards to what my 4th grader self thought back then.

This show is amazing.

Not just saying that because it's called the Amazing World of Gumball, but it truly is amazing. The characters are relateable and easy to like, the animation style is very different from other shows I've seen, everything about it is cute and colorful and it's just a great show. I also like how it has episodes that focus on background and secondary characters. It's just a creative show, and I like every aspect of it. <3

• Like 2