• Advertisement

SBC Parallel Universe

Jjs Goodman

0. Random Parade

It was a surprisingly quiet day in the SBC Parallel Universe for everyone. There wasn’t any action or anything exciting going on. Everyone was wondering what the heck was going on.

The users walked around, looking for something exciting. Suddenly, they noticed a familiar face.

“Um…hey guys. What are you all doing?”

“CDCB?!” gasped Jjs.

“We thought you were dead!” said Steel.

CDCB’s clothes were torn up. His hair was ruffled up, and he had a large scar in the middle of his forehead where he’d been shot. But everyone recognized him.

“I remember getting shot…but I don’t remember dying,” recalled CDCB. “Though the name, Massan, does ring a bell.”

Everyone else was shocked to see CDCB alive. He’d appeared to have been killed so long ago, it seemed like ages ago to everyone. But there stood living proof that CDCB was, in fact, alive.

“Everybody! What’s up?” came another voice from behind CDCB. Everyone turned around.

Gasps came from all around. Everybody saw none other than...

“GBGD?!” gasped Elastic.

Everyone was shocked to see CDCB and GBGD smiling at each other.

“Why are you guys…?” Jjs started to say.

“CDCB and I have resolved our differences and we’ve become friends,” said GBGD.

“That doesn’t make any sense!” shouted Fa. “You’re his opposite! You’re supposed to be mean! You’re not supposed to be friends!”

“Come on, Fa! Lighten up!” said CDCB. “Can’t I be friends with him?”

“Okay, GBGD and CDCB can be friends for now,” said Jjs. “What’s important is we found out what’s going on.”

“Right,” said Elastic.

Everyone went on their way to explore the otherwise empty universe. CDCB took flight and hovered over the scene.

“Wait, CDCB can fly?!” said Steel.

“Of course I can,” said CDCB. “I’ve always known how to fly.”

Everyone else just stared at each other as they continued looking around for clues. They were walking (and flying) until they come across streamers, balloons, and other party stuff.

“Ah, welcome everyone!” said a voice.

“Massan?!” said everyone.

“Yeah, it’s me! No hard feelings about shooting you, CDCB!” said Massan.

“Okay, this is creepy,” said Jjs. “Everyone is not themselves! CDCB and GBGD are friends…CDCB can fly…”

“And why is Massan apologizing for killing CDCB?!” said Elastic.

“Hey, if it isn’t SBC!” said a certain blubbery whale.

“Okay, now I’m scared,” said Steel.

“My best pals! Long time no see!” said WhaleBlubber.

“WhaleBlubber! Hey, how’s it going?” said CDCB.

“Everything’s good!” said WhaleBlubber. “I brought my friends!”

Just then, Jss, avatardude, WoodHammer123, BigSteamPile, and SquareBob_65 revealed themselves. All the dead users were alive!

“Guys!” said CDCB. “What are you doing here?”

“We’re here to party!” said WoodHammer.

“Then let’s do it!” said CDCB.

All of a sudden, everybody was partying…well, at least those who were out of character. The others weren’t sure what to do.

“This is creepy and all,” said Steel, “but it’s kind of nice to see everyone on the good side for a change.”

“Yeah,” said Jjs. “We should enjoy this while it lasts.”

And so everyone was partying now. There was a limbo contest, a conga line, and even dancing lobsters. Soon, it was time for Karaoke.

“And now,” announced Jss, “I’d like to introduce the karaoke contest! Our first contestant is…CDCB!”

“Thank you, thank you!” said CDCB. “I’d like to start off with a little song I call...Spoon! I wrote it myself! Cue the lyrics, Jss!”

Jss did that, and the words popped up on a huge screen that stood right behind CDCB. CDCB began:

Whenever I need to eat

Any kind of special treat

I can always count on you, my friend

Our partnership never will end

Spoon, spoon

I love you spoon

In fact, I am going to

Eat with you soon

“A love song for a spoon?” said Steel, hardly believing what he was hearing.

“This is the worst song ever…CDCB can do better than that!” said Elastic.

“My ears…” groaned Jjs.

CDCB continued:

Never alone will I ever be

As long as you are beside me

It is with most certainty

You’re my friend for eterni—

*SCREECH! BZZT! BOOM! POOF!*

The karaoke system short circuited, after which it blew up. Nobody was hurt. Smoke came from all around.

“Aw, man! I was just getting to the good part!” said CDCB.

“Good part? Right…” said Elastic sarcastically.

“Who cares?” said GBGD, pointing upwards. “Look up there!”

A big blue alien ship was coming into a landing. It landed on the stage around the wreck that once was the highly expensive stereo system and a door opened up.

“Okay, this was not part the party plans,” said BigSteamPile.

Suddenly, the alien came out of the ship and revealed himself.

“Hey everybody! Who wants to do the Cha Cha Cha?” laughed an evil voice.

“Bear?!” said CDCB.

“No, this isn’t Bear! This is…Bearinorg! The galaxy’s most evil bear!” said Bearinorg.

“Bearinorg?” said the others.

“I think my childhood has been ruined,” said CDCB.

“Forget your stupid childhood!” said Bearinorg. “It’s time to Cha Cha Cha!”

“Hey man, that’s not nice,” said CDCB.

“Who do you think I am—Santa?!” shouted Bearinorg. “If you freaks aren’t going to Cha Cha Cha, then I suppose I’ll have to destroy you! Fire the lasers, my evil minions!”

Suddenly lasers shot all over the place. But these weren’t just any lasers. They were…donut shooting lasers!

“Weren’t these lasers just working normally?” said Jjs.

“Who cares?” said Fa. “Let’s get out of here!”

So they ran and ran for what seemed like forever. Then they fell off a cliff and landed in a pool of strawberry pudding where they lived happily ever after in a pool of sugary goodness. And Bearinorg became supreme ruler of the parallel universe.

• Like 1

24. Goosey's Secret

We see Goosey, Hassan, Steel and Jjs return.

"We can head home!" Hassan declared.

Just then, Goosey vanished...again.

"I am going to kill that fucking noob," Ex raged.

"Gurgy is pissing me off, I will find him," SOF declared.

"SOF, come back!" 70s yelled, but it was too late.

We see Goosey talking to thesuitelife.

"Goosey, it is time to destroy SBC!" Suitelife laughed.

"Wait, destroy?! I just wanted them to respect me, I didn't want to kill them!" Goosey pleaded.

"According to your past, they mocked you and taunted you, don't you think that is revenge-worthy?" Suitelife questioned.

"I guess..." Goosey sighed.

"Well, I can find another one to form an alliance with," Suitelife told him.

"I am sorry sir," Goosey said.

We see SOF looking through the bushes.

"Looks like Gurgy formed an alliance with someone...hm.." SOF said to himself.

Thesuitelife looked over into the bushes.

"Is someone there?" Suitelife said.

"Uh oh," SOF said. He tried to escape, but a gun was shot by Suitelife.

SOF revealed himself.

"Ugh, SOF. Go away, I don't want to talk to you," Goosey said.

"You look familiar...are you SpongeOddFan?" Suitelife asked.

"Wait, what is going on?" SOF asked. "Gurgy, you teamed up with the bad guy?"

"Yes I did, and stop calling me that," Goosey replied.

"You look familiar...that one user who vanished from SBC?" SOF asked. "The...the..su..thesuitelife44!"

"You are a smart one, but you won't live to tell the tale," Suitelife laughed. "Goosey, show you are loyal to me, by destroying this spy!"

"Ugh, I knew Gurgy couldn't be trushed," SOF said.

"STOP CALLING ME GURGY!" Goosey said, annoyed.

"Thesuitelife, why are you evil?" SOF asked.

"Evil? Ha! Evil would be the word for you jerks!" Suitelife said.

Goosey tackled SOF.

"Ugh, get off of me noob," SOF said. He punched Goosey in the stomach.

"Alright, that hurt!" Goosey exclaimed.

Goosey punched SOF in the face, while SOF kicked him in the knee.

In the midst of the fighting, Suitelife pressed a button on some remote.

"It is time...for a new revolution!" Suitelife laughed.

We see a bunch of Opposites in the Town Square, and their eyes turned red. They revealed they were robots!

"Uhh guys...why do the opposites have guns and weapons pointed at us?" Elastic asked.

"DIE!" AOF yelled as he launched a missile.

"NO! Not AOF!" Elastic panicked.

"So...the opposites were fakes?" tvguy asked.

"It appears so," Hassan said as he punched FC and disabled her.

"So...ALL of them were evil.." Jjs said.

"YOU WILL SURRENDER TO THESUITELIFE'S DEMAND," Familyguyfa said.

"Thesuitelife...? That can't be..." 70s said.

The Robo-Opposites began to destroy the town out of rage, but SBC users fought back. Many were destroyed, and the buildings were getting burned down. No SBC users were harmed though.

Meanwhile, we continue back to Goosey and SOF's fight.

"Goosey, you betrayed SBC!" SOF yelled as he punched him in the nose.

"I know, and I don't care, you guys never respected me!" Goosey replied. He pressed a button on his arm, which made him turn invisible.

"Let me guess, Phineas & Ferb reference?" SOF asked, as he tried to find him.

"Nope, suitelife gave me this cool tech stuff to take you jerks down," Goosey said.

SOF heard where he said that, and he punched him in the stomach. Goosey fought back, by kicking him in the arm.

"I cannot see you...but I can smell a traitor and a noob," SOF mocked.

"You shouldn't be talking," Goosey replied, and SOF kicked him.

"Excellent idea, I will make insults toward Gurgy so I can know where he is," SOF said to himself.

"Grow Up Timmy Turner rocked!" SOF said.

"Ugh, no it didn't, it sucked donkey balls." Goosey replied; he got smacked by SOF.

For one last time, SOF then heard Goosey step on a branch, and punched him to the ground. SOF managed to grab the device on his arm, and broke it. Goosey was no longer invisible.

"PLEASE STOP!" Goosey cried. "I'll do anything..."

"You still betrayed us and insulted us Gurgy, and I am tired of you causing fights," SOF said one last time, and kicked Goosey down the hill, and into the Town Square, where opposite robots were firing lasers and weapons.

"SOF! Goosey?" tvguy exclaimed.

The crowd of SBC users looked at the two, and Goosey who was beat up.

"I...give up SOF. You win," Goosey sighed.

"You guys, Gurgy was working with *thesuitelife44* who is now evil," SOF exclaimed.

The crowd gasped in shock.

"So..those robots were right," Steel said, as he defended one off.

"So Goosey, you decided to betray us?" 70s asked. "I am sick of you, you are now banished from SBC. I...can't believe this. I tried sticking up for you in the past, but this happens. Go back to SBM when we get home, because you wasted my god damn time. Dare come back to SBC? You'll be banned faster than one of Blubber's accounts," 70s ranted.

"How was I wasting your time?" Goosey asked.

"I had the device ready for ages, and you were the reason we couldn't go back," Hassan said, annoyed.

"Y'know Goosey, I actually liked you up until now," Steel said. "Grow up, I suppose."

"Well, I WILL RULE THE OPPOSITE WORLD THEN!" Goosey laughed, with a Doof voice.

Just then, we heard someone yell "FOOL!" and thesuitelife came flying out of the woods, and kicked Goosey in the face, breaking the weapons on him.

Goosey got back up and saw Suitelife.

"Did you REALLY think I was going to let a noob like you rule alongside me?" Suitelife asked.

"You...just used me," Goosey said. "To get rid of me and SOF."

"No Goosey you idiot..he used you to get rid of all of us," SOF said.

"Took you long enough to figure it out, and not to mention this isn't a real Opposite World," thesuitelife laughed, as he turned off all of the Opposite Robots. "We're on an island somewhere in the Caribbean."

"I am so mind-fucked right now," Ex said.

"It was all faked with special effects. Those black holes were just GIF images I hacked into the site. You see, I programmed Massan to make devices to teleport you all to this island. Being sucked into your computer? Again, special effects. All for my revenge against 70s and anybody else."

"But...why did you never tell us? How did you know of newer users' personalities?" 70s asked.

"Because, I found this island after we had that fight. I somehow had Internet connection on this island, so I stalked SBC daily. I made robot opposites based off users' personalities by skimming their posts. I spent months building this "world" and constructing robots. All cleverly planned for my revenge," Suitelife explained.

Everyone gasped in shock..again.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
This episode was based off of SBC Court 5.
Goosey's alliance with Suitelife is broken, and he is banished from SBC, with execution if he dares return.

Spoiler

The opposites were all fakes and the world was on an island in the Caribbean.

25. Rumble on SBC

"This can't be," Steel said.

"Oh but it is!" Suitelife laughed.

"Ugh, why suitelife? Why couldn't we just work things out?" 70s asked.

"You had a chance and you ignored it, now all of you get off my island," Suitelife commanded.

"I have no problem with that," Steel replied.

Hassan opened the portal from his device back to SBC, and everybody went through it. It closed, and suitelife laughed.

"But..this isn't over," Suitelife said. He then secretly snuck through the portal before it closed.

Everyone was back on SBC, and OMJ gasped as he saw everyone.

"It can't be...is it really you guys?" OMJ asked.

"You bet your lucky ass," Elastic said.

They explained to him what happened.

"Suitelife44, eh? Never heard of him, but he sounds like one devious bastard," OMJ said. "I kept all of your seats warmed, and kicked some troll ass."

"Thanks again for the help," 70s said.

"Anytime, I'd always defend for a site I am on," OMJ said.

Meanwhile...

We see Goosey running around on SBM, and he was being chased by thesuitelife and his robot minions. They launched lasers at him, and he tried dodging. He kept ruining.

He then tripped, and fell against the Shoutbox.

"YOU FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME GOOSEY!" Suitelife yelled, as he held a sword to his neck.

"Damn, you guys are fast, but please spare me! I know you used me, and I feel like shit, but I can take down SBC...give me one more chance," Goosey pleaded.

"Hmm....fine," Suitelife said, as he put down his sword and let him go.

"Thanks boss," Goosey said. "I just know how I will take them down.."

We see all of the SBC users back on SBC, celebrating with a party in Parties.

"Feels good to be home, but what about suitelife?" Clappy asked.

"Whatever, I doubt he'll do it again knowing we can teleport back with Hassan's device," 70s said.

"You're not nervous that he wanted revenge on you this whole time?" Clappy asked.

"No comment, I'd rather not discuss this at the moment," 70s said.

Just then, a bunch of spears were thrown everywhere.

"What the fuck is going on?" 70s asked.

"Mwa ha ha...you guys thought you could get rid of me...BUT YOU WERE WRONG!" a mysterious voice yelled.

"Blubber, is that you?" OMJ asked.

We then saw a bunch of SBM users.

"Okay, that is not Blubber," SOF said.

The SBM users cleared the path, and Goosey appeared.

"It is I, Goosebumpsfan!" Goosey yelled.

"Ugh, go away Gurgy," SOF said.

"It is time for my revenge against you guys!" Goosey laughed.

"Goosey, stop being a fucking prick and grow up," 70s said. "You're banished from here, and we've had it with you."

"CHARGE!" Goosey yelled.

A storm of SBM users began to invade the party, and they threw spears at everything. A massive civil war between SBC and SBM members broke out.

We see Goosey on some SBM truck, laughing.

"This will show you guys what I can do!" Goosey laughed. "And suitelife might finally respect me!"

Just then, SOF appeared in front of Goosey.

"GURGY, IT IS TIME TO END THIS!" SOF yelled as he jumped up and began to punch Goosey. He punched back, and they fell off the truck. "We will finish what we started last time."

"Goosey, you have brought dishonor to both websites," SOF said.

"Less talking, more fighting," Goosey said.

Within minutes, SBC was a warfield. SBC users were clashing with other SBM users.

"You stupid bitch!" Ex yelled as he punched Mothra down to the ground.

"You hit a girl?" Mothra yelled.

"I hit pricks like you, that is for sure," Ex said as he punched MechaWave.

In the midst of the fighting, we see thesuitelife and his robot army arrive.

"I have to say, this is rather amusing," Suitelife laughed. "I'll give Goosey some credit."

"What do we do now, sir?" Wood Sponge asked.

"Do we attack now?" Faiiiry456 asked.

"Not yet, I am waiting for the right moment," Suitelife said as he continued to watch.

We see SOF and Goosey fighting.

"Goosey, your arrogance has brought a war between websites!" SOF yelled. "Cruse you!"

Goosey punched him.

"Bah! It is too late to stop the war, and you guys had it coming," Goosey yelled.

"Ugh, we are stuck in the middle of a war," 70s said.

"This is fucking ridiculous, how do we stop it?" Clappy asked.

"We bomb it," Hassan said.

"...Literally?" 70s wondered.

"No, I could use my device thing to cause an explosion, which will hopefully put everybody to a stop," Hassan suggested.

"I don't know, someone could seriously get hurt," 70s said.

"I could somehow make it so just explodes a static field," Hassan said.

"Alright, that is best," 70s said. "Go for it."

"But where should I set the bomb?" Hassan asked.

"Up on the banner I guess," 70s said.

We then cut back to more fighting, with some SBC users collapsing from the fighting.

"Take this!" Steel yelled as he gave Phil a punch in the nose.

"Ugh, you users are as immature as everything," PhilipB said as he continued to fight.

"Well, you are immature to even start this fight, SINCE WE DID NOTHING TO YOU," Ex said as he punched him.

Goosey and SOF continued to clash, and SOF threw Goosey.

"You are tough SOF, but our rivalry WILL end tonight!" Goosey yelled as he charged at him.

We see Hassan, 70s and Clappy on the banner, looking out at the war field.

"This is incredibly immature and Goosey will be executed when this is over, although I don't care who does it," 70s said.

Hassan activated the bomb.

"We have 40 seconds, so you guys better start running. Gather up the SBC staff and run," Hassan said.

"DEATH TO ALL NATIONS!" Dragiiin yelled as he shot spam at the SBM users.

They did so, and thesuitelife's robots began to get into the war. It was now SBC vs. SBM vs. Opposite Robots! Sabre punched a robot, and tore it apart.

"Ugh, what is going on? Why do we have war in the first place?" Sabre asked.

"Because a certain prick named Goosey is a brat," Ex said, and then he saw the other staff members and came toward them.

Goosey and SOF continued to clash, but we then saw thesuitelife tossing users out of his way.

"Suitelife44! Why are you mean?" SOF asked, as he kicked Goosey in the stomach and into the air.

Thesuitelife pulled out a sword.

"Patience my friend..patience." Suitelife replied.

SOF then charged at thesuitelife, but Suitelife deflected him off. SOF punched him in the jaw, and Goosey tried to tackle SOF, but made Goosey and Suitelife clash into another.

"The bomb is going off in 17 seconds!" Hassan warned. The staff members quickly fled the scene before more things got ugly.

A lot of members began to seize the fighting, realizing how pointless this whole feud is getting, and the fact that both sites should be able to live in peace without insulting another.

Sabre shook hands with some other members. They helped each other fight off the opposite robots.

Just then, the bomb went off. A giant static field covered the forum, and thesuitelife kicked SOF, but SOF dodged and hit him in the head.

The field began to come their way, interrupting their fight. Suitelife gasped, and pressed a button on his arm which teleported him away to the island.

The field disappeared, with lots of rubble and destroyed robots.

The SBM users and SBC users managed to get along and helped each other clean up the mess.

Goosey was on the ground, and he got up.

"This war isn't over guys! ATTACK!" Goosey commanded.

The SBM users didn't reply to him, and they pinned him down to the ground.

"Wait...what is going on?" Goosey asked.

"This whole "war" was a waste of my time, and YOU caused it to begin with," 70s said.

"I am very disappointed in you Perry," ssj said.

"Well..uhhh..." Goosey said as he tried to make an excuse.

"We warned you Goosey and gave you multiple chances. But you'll never realize we were in peace with SBM until this occured," Clappy explained as he pulled out a SBM/SBC treaty.

"Yeah, no comment on this whole thing, and how immature it was," tvguy said.

"We also have a special treat for you Goosey, although I don't know if I could call it a treat," jjs said.

We then see users clear the way, and SOF approached Goosey with a spear in his hand and a slasher smile...

We then cut back to the Party forum, and all SBC/SBM users were partying together in peace, and celebrating the toughness they went through on the island, and managing to get back.

We cut back to the island, where Suitelife reunites with his robot army.

"Sir, we have figured out how we could destroy SBC," AOF said.

"Do tell," Suitelife smiled.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

A war between SBC and SBM sparks, but is settled down.

Suitelife figures out how he could destroy SBC.

Spoiler

It is heavily implied Goosey was executed for treason and starting the war.

26. The Opposite Finale

We see everybody still partying on SBC.

"Hey guys, I forgot to mention, but after I fought off WhaleBlubber, I found this weird looking watch," OMJ explained as he pulled out a watch.

"Hmm..it was probably suitelife's," 70s said.

"Ah, okies. Say, how did your whole rivalry start?" OMJ asked.

"Well, it was a long story. Basically, he can be too sensitive, and then we got into a fight one night. He then left, and for the safety of us. But..I never thought he'd resort to this. We must stop him," 70s said.

"While I agree, how?" Claps asked.

"I don't know," 70s said.

We then see Suitelife on his island.

"Ah...at long last! All of this was just perfectly planned. I trolled them into thinking they got stuck in a parallel world with some acting from my robot slaves. I just had to have their personalities like that to throw them off track. Those stories (20 and 23) were also made to throw the audience off track. I never got stuck into a parallel world. I found this island in my travels after the fight. I decided to plan my revenge with these robots and faking it up to look like a parallel world with some amusement park equipment. WhaleBlubber just spammed at the wrong time, when Massan hacked SBC and teleported everyone here." Suitelife laughed as he explained everything.

"But wait...avatardude's death, Jss looking for WhaleBlubber.." 80s asked.

"Again, all faked with acting, avatardude is still as good as gone. I hired Jss to find down Blubber since he escaped from Massan's killing spree on his crew. Now, let's get on with the plan, this isn't a Q&A episode," Suitelife said. "Also, because that little troll swiped my watch in the cave from me when I was traveling there and lost it. I have security cameras everywhere, so I know."

He then planted a drill on the island of some sort. It began to drill through the surface.

"Gah ha ha! In a matter of hours, the drill will break through the island's core, causing a nuclear beam that will blast across the sea to the nearest laptop or computer...and wiping out SBC. In the same time, all previously destroyed robots, a la Massan, Jss, avatardude, Wood Sponge, GBGD and any other of my comrads that got wiped out will be revived by the nuclear beam's energy, enough to charge them back up," Suitelife explained as he began to place robot parts everywhere in perfect stance.

Many of the remaining robots had gathered parts of the previously destroyed ones, and put them together, and they were standing in formations.

"Perfect..." Suitelife laughed. "My revenge at long last! But first...I have a surprise for the SBC fools.."

We then see another new opposite robot appeared named Ki Zuna, with a giant hammer in his hand.

"I seek your services," Suitelife laughed as he controlled his remote.

"Yes, my lord," Ki Zuna said.

Suitelife opened a portal for him, and he went through to SBC.

He approached Ex in the midst of the party.

Ex turned around.

"Who the fuck are you-" Ki Zuna then swung his hammer at him, and knocked him out. He threw him through the portal, and closed it.

"Hey Ex," tvguy said.

"Hello," Ki Zuna said.

"Ex, are you okay?" tvguy asked.

"Yes..." Ki Zuna replied.

Just then, we see 70s with a shock of horror on his face.

"Guys, I have some bad news," 70s said.

"Phineas & Ferb is cancelled?" SOF panicked.

"I wish," 70s said.

"SPIT IT OUT MAN!" Elastic said.

"Apparently, Suitelife is planning to recharge his previously destroyed robots with a nuclear beam...that will also destroy SBC." 70s explained.

"What the? How do you know?" SOF asked.

"Apparently, Hassan has footage of the island on screen. He hijacked one of the island's cameras, and Suitelife is drilling through the island for the..big bang," 70s said.

"Oh no! This is the end!" Steel said.

"Not entirely. If we all take down the drill, we have a chance." Hassan said. "Who wants to be brave enough to go?"

"NOBODY WILL!" Ki Zuna yelled as he swung his hammer at the monitor.

"Ex, what the fuck?" Clappy asked.

Ki Zuna turned around with a growl.

"That's...not Ex." tvguy said.

Ki Zuna swung his hammer and knocked tvguy out of the way.

"Ex's opposite it seems. Suitelife must have sent it here!" 70s said.

"Indeed," Ki Zuna said as he charged at him.

He tried to hit 70s with his hammer, but missed, and it slammed to the ground. Steel then threw some punch at Ki Zuna, and it began to spark.

"Oh yeah, they are robots. Why didn't I think of that?" 70s said to himself.

Despite the fact that Ki Zuna was destroyed, it had successfully sent a message to Suitelife about their plan before being destroyed.

"So, where is the real Ex and how do we get back to the island?" Wumbo asked.

"I still have my device with some energy to spare," Hassan said.

"I thought it was destroyed when you used it as a bomb?" Clappy asked.

"No, it just blasted lots of power, wearing the energy of this down. It has some stuff left to spare however, for 2 trips," Hassan said.

"Enough for me to talk some sense into Suitelife and to rescue Ex," 70s said.

"I'll go," Clappy said.

Sabre, Steel, Wumbo, Hassan, Elastic and Dragiiin all decided to go.

"Fuck yeah, I get to do something," Dragiiin said.

Hassan opened a portal, and they went through it, to find themselves on the island with a bunch of opposite robots surrounding them, and Ex was tied to a tree.

Suitelife approached them with his sword scratching the ground.

"I knew you'd be coming, why else did you think I sent Ki Zuna?" Suitelife laughed.

"It's time to end our war. I tried to reason with you, but you're too stubborn," 70s said.

"Fine then, but opposite robots, protect the drill at all costs!" Suitelife said as he charged at 70s.

"You were becoming a danger to TV.com and what would have been SBC if you were still active there," 70s said.

"Well, you're right about that," Suitelife said as he held up his sword.

The drill kept drilling through the surface. AOF, 80s, Plastic, and any other surviving robots guarded it and attacked off the others.

70s punched Suitelife, but he punched him down to the ground. AOF approached and began to zap 70s with an electric charge.

"Gahhh!" 70s yelled as he fell to the ground.

"How do we disable the drill?" Steel asked as he fought off the robots.

"You won't be able to," Suitelife laughed as he jabbed 70s through the stomach with his sword.

"No! Retro!" Dragiiin yelled.

"This is all my fault," Hassan said.

Just then, the drill hit the core of the island, and the nuclear explosion occured, scattering across the island. The surface began to crack, and a half of the island crumbled into the sea due to the drill's power.

"TAKE COVER!" Hassan yelled.

The beam then hit the robots Suitelife had set up, and it began to recharge them. Massan, Jss, GBGD, Wood Sponge, musicguy, ect. They all began to move!

"It has worked! 70s is dead...my previously destroyed robots are free...and SBC is about to go bang. THIS WAR IS OVER! I WIN!" Suitelife yelled.

Just then, 70s exploded.

"What the..it was a robot!" Sabre said.

The 70s Suitelife had destroyed was really 80s.

"NOO!" Suitelife yelled as he saw 70s approach him.

"Ha, you can't even tell your own robots and us apart," 70s said. "I grabbed 80s and switched him while you weren't looking."

"Oh well, once that nuclear beam hits the closest computer, SBC goes bye-bye!" Suitelife laughed.

Just then, a giant boat was coming towards the island, a bunch of blasts began to hit the nuclear field.

"What the..who dares?!" Suitelife yelled.

We then see all of the other SBC users driving the boat, and there were leftover weapons from the previous episode being launched at the nuclear field.

"Keep wearing it down!" Jjs said.

The nuclear beam faded due to the weapons pausing its movement and slowing it down.

"NOOOO! THIS CAN'T BE!" Suitelife yelled.

70s backed up onto the boat, which was parked.

"How did you guys find us?" 70s asked.

"We managed to rebuild the monitor, and we spotted the location on the map," Fa said.

"Also because we were worried about ya," OMJ said.

Missiles and spears will launched at the opposite robots attacking the ship.

'Wait a minute guys...these robots are under Suitelife's control...they aren't meant to be evil," Hassan said.

"But he built them," Sabre said.

"Yes, but he had a command to make them all evil. If I can hijack one, I can upload a virus into their circuits so that they will all turn good," Hassan said.

They then saw AOF, and Hassan shot a wire at him. It shocked AOF, and his eyes turned green instead of red.

Just then, all of the other robots' eyes turned green, and began turn good of their personality.

"Woo hoo!" Clappy yelled.

"Now we just got to take down the big guy," Hassan said, referring to suitelife.

"I'll take care of that," 70s said as he hopped into a cannon, and was shot out.

"You were right Suitelife, this war is over, but WE won," 70s yelled as he hovered over him and jumped down at him, punching him.

"NO! My plan was full-proof..it..it-" Suitelife panicked and then ran away.

Ex was also freed.

"Let me after him," Ex said.

"No, we have a little surprise planned for him.." Hassan said.

Suitelife returned to the army of his opposite robots.

"Hello my minions, some of you can thank me for reviving you later, but first we must attack SB-"

70s appeared and so did the SBC users.

"The robots are tied of being used as your slaves to do your dirty work," 70s explained.

We saw SBC users and opposites getting along.

"No! This is some trick!" Suitelife said.

"It is no trick. It is rebooting the programs of your bots," Hassan said.

"Indeed," Massan replied.

"Take this fucker," Dragiiin yelled as he jabbed a blade through Suitelife.

"For the safety of SBC, you are banished!" 70s yelled as the robots froze Suitelife in a block of ice.

"NOOOO!" Suitelife echoed before he was frozen, and placed deep within the caves of the island. Even if he unfroze, he'd be dead from the blade.

And so, SBC was safe again. The robots had rebuilt their colony on the island without Suitelife's harsh rules and laws.

"I've been meaning to ask..since when did we have a boat?" 70s wondered.

"My uncle was a sailor," Fa said.

"Oh, I see. Opposites and SBC users getting along...it is a big happy family," 70s said.

"Well, now what do we do?" Clappy asked.

"I suppose we go back to SBC after this party," Hassan said.

The episode faded with the opposite robots playing games with the SBC users.

The End.

(...For now)

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Opposite Debuts: Ki Zuna (though its personality was not shown as it was under Suitelife's control)

SBC users and opposite robots managed to live in harmony.

Suitelife is banished by being frozen in a block of ice, and got stabbed by Dragiiin.

If you have any questions about things you are confused about, do ask.

Season 2

27. The Escape

We open to a prison in a valley near a large lake, and go into a restricted room. TarterSauce25 was there with a guard.

"Whatever you do, DO NOT remove this lock." The Guard said as he pointed to a lock on a jail cell.

"Yup, I gotcha boss!" TarterSauce said, not paying attention.

"In this cell, is the most ferocious troll in history....DO NOT OPEN THAT LOCK!" The Guard instructed. "If he gets out, don't bother running. You won't even be able to lift a finger."

"mhmmm, I'll let him out!" TarterSauce replied.

The Guard sighed.

"God help this kid.."

The Guard leaves, and TarterSauce is outside the cell.

He then stupidly takes off the lock.

"YOU FORGOT YOUR LOCK!!!" TarterSauce yelled as he exited with the lock.

We then see WhaleBlubber bust out of the cell.

"That lil' dumbass let me go, eh? Oh well, I am finally free of this confounded prison!" WhaleBlubber laughed.

We then see an explosion on the side of the prison, and WhaleBlubber escapes into the woods.

"CODE RED! CODE RED! SECURITY BREACH! PRISONER 027 ESCAPED!" The alarm yelled.

We then see a bunch of cops grab their guns and head to the restricted area.

"He's...gone." A cop said.

WhaleBlubber continues into the woods.

"This is fucked up shit. But hey, at least I'm not in that awful prison." Blubber said. "Hmm...maybe I should be nice enough to free the others..."

Blubber thought and said," Meh, why not? I'll troll the prison!"

WhaleBlubber headed back, but he saw an odd tower far out across the river on the other side of the plains.

"Alright, lemme check dis shit out first." Blubber said, as he swam across the lake, and came to the odd tower.

"Alright, is the cliche plot of some medieval movie now?" Blubber said.

He saw an odd symbol on the door to the tower.

"Huh...things are getting trippy now."

He heard a growling noise inside the tower. "Let me free...."

"Let me free..."

"Who the fuck is there?" Blubber said.

"It is I......Dradius..." The creature said.

"Uh, dunno who that is, but if you're a part of the prison, I'll bust ya out," Blubber said.

He kicked the door, but nothing happened. There was some spell blocking it.

"Alright, now this is turning into a medieval movie," Blubber said.

"This tower is guarded by a spell..." Dradius said. "I've been sealed here for years..."

WhaleBlubber agreed to bust him out. He shot some spam at the door, and it busted down!

"And that is why you should always have CAPTCHAs, folks!" Blubber said.

He saw an odd dark dragon in the tower.

"Are you...Dradius?"

"Yes...." Dradius said. He was a giant dark dragon.

"Well...you're welcome. I'm off to free my friends!" Blubber said.

"STOP!" Dradius yelled as he blew some fire at him.

"Whoa, what do you want?" Blubber asked.

"Not want, but tell.....the Great Race is coming..." Dradius said.

"Wait, what the fuck are you going on about?" Blubber asked.

"The Great Race...an event held every 50 years...only the strong ones may compete...the ultimate winner receives a prize beyond calculation.." Dradius said.

"I...shouldn't like it, but I do." Blubber said.

"I also see you mentioned friends...I'll be willing to help you out." Dradius said.

"Hell yes," Blubber said.

"I see we reached a conclusion. You freed me, I'll help you. And I know what it is like to have your friends taken from you..." Dradius said.

"What happened to em, doc?" Blubber asked.

"They are no more. Sealed away in towers like me. But...I am still in contact with one.." Dradius said.

"I feel ya buddy, I do. I'll help you find your friends if you help me." Blubber suggested.

"I appreciate your offer, but alas, it would be impossible...unless you were the Grand Ruler..." Dradius said.

"Alright, save this mumbo jumbo for later, because you're confusing the shit out of me." Blubber said as he walked outside. He pointed to the prison.

"Yes, I will do so my companion." Dradius said. WhaleBlubber hopped on him.

They flew up to the prison, and Dradius breathed some dark fire, causing some explosions.

"CODE RED-" The alarm was busted.

Dradius flew through the prison, burning the cells, melting the cages holding the trolls and spammers.

"Free deals on belly fat, boy?" tradebuzzing asked, being freed.

The cops fired their guns, but it was no use. Dradius blew fire at them, and Blubber and Dradius hopped out of a cell, as it exploded.

They landed onto the ground.

"Thanks man. They'll be fine, and hopefully they can get their way out." Blubber said as he shook Dradius' claw.

"Yes, I give you thanks." Dradius said as he was about to fly away.

"Wait! What is this Great Race nonsense?" Blubber asked.

"In due time, you will see. For now, I must seek out my friends..." Dradius said as he flew away.

"Well....that was odd, but he was one badass dude. Hopefully I can find out more about this Great Race nonsense, and win it." Blubber said.

We see Dradius in a temple location.

"Master....it is almost time.." Dradius said as he bowed down.

"Ah...Dradius, I see our contact paid off." A mysterious shadowy figure appeared. He had two giant red eyes.

"Yes, I managed to escape with some help." Dradius said.

"I see....your mission now, Dradius: Find the other 3, release them, participate in the Great Race, and the prize is ours..." The figure said as he disappeared.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
Area Debuts: Prison, Dradius' Tower, and Unknown Temple.
Character Debuts: Dradius, TarterSauce25, Tradebuzzing, Prisoners, Unknown Figure, Guard
We learn about the Great Race (a bit).