• Advertisement

SBC Parallel Universe

Jjs Goodman

34. Marvelous Like Mothra

We see Dradius racing against Mothra on a course.

"You won't win ugly dragon face, and your "ship" is horrible," Mothra said.

"You DARE insult the great Dradius?!" He growled, as he blasted fire at her ship. She then fell back, and Dradius crossed the finish line, giving Darkness another win.

"Ugh, got my guard off there," Mothra said.

"No worries, hopefully we can beat SBC," ssj said.

Mothra then went to SBC's hanger. The Pulp Rider had been upgraded to the Pulp Rider V2 due to the damage in the previous episode.

"Just put the finishing touches on the ship," a mechanic said.

"Thanks," 70s said, as he paid the bill.

"Your welcome for the design idea," Tvguy said, as he finished painting drawings on it.

"Thanks brah," Ex said.

"Wow, it looks much nicer now," teenj said.

"Well, no loss will defeat ExKizuna!" Ex said, encouraged. "That Dradius punk won't deter me again."

"It's much faster now, and a little smoother with controls and design," The mechanic said as he left.

"I am curious on this Dradius fellow though. You kept mentioning he was rambling odd sayings, Ex?" SpongeSebastian asked.

"Yeah, he was just saying stuff about the Dark Ones and wanting to rule the world or whatever, but I'm not sure if I should be concerned. He could just be trying to put me off guard," Ex said.

"Probably, I wouldn't worry about it unless strange things begin to happen," SpongeSebastian said.

"Well, there was OMJ's ship crash.." Teenj said.

"That could have just been an unfortunate accident, I doubt this Dradius fellow had to do with it," SpongeSebastian said.

"Still...it's worth thinking about," Teenj said.

"Hey guys," Moth said.

"Hey, so were up against you, right?" Ex asked.

"Unfortunately.." Tvguy mumbled to himself.

"Yup, but I had an offer, if you guys are intelligent enough to accept it. I say we just have a nice smooth duel, with no guns." Mothra said.

"WHAT?!?! D:" Ex said. "I leik using the guns."

"Well, we're both struggling in wins, so I figured, we'll be fair." Mothra said.

"Eh, I understand. Sure." Ex said.

"Good, see you at the race then," Mothra said, walking off to the SBM hanger.

Tvguy, however, was not exactly on board with that idea.

"Ugh, I hate SBM....there's no way we're going nice." Tvguy said.

"Okay, you know what? I'm sick of you always complaining about SBM. Just stay out of it. And we could beat them," 70s said.

"But they're dead, and I hate most of their members." Tvguy said.

"I'm not discussing this with you....now be a good sport. Remember the SBM/SBC treaty? Yeah, now grow up," 70s said.

Tvguy just walked off from there.

"Sheesh, who crapped in his corn flakes?" SpongeSebastian asked.

"He's just being himself," Ex said.

"Oh, I will be a good sport..." Tvguy said, with a suspicious look, walking away from the hanger.

The race then began, and we see tons of people, odd creatures, and the opposite robots watching.

"Now folks, it is SBC VS. SBM!" SOF said. The stadium roared. "It's the match you have all been waiting for!"

Mothra came out with a Pinkie Pie styled skip, with pink all over it.

"Come on Moth!" JCM yelled.

"Whose side are you on?" Wumbo asked.

"Well, SBM is technically my original site," JCM said. "Gotta remain loyal to them somehow, sorry."

"Bahumbug I say, don't side with Team SBC and then just root for the other team!" Mumbology said.

"You tell them, my opposite," Wumbo said.

"Remember, no weapons - just speed," Mothra said.

The gong rung, and they went out into the river track from the previous episode.

Ex was getting ahead of Mothra. He wanted to fire his gun, but kept forgetting.

"Gotta keep up!" Mothra said to him.

"Well, at least the speed is better in this new baby," Ex said, revving it up.

She flew over the water, and Ex rammed into her.

Mothra slowly began to go into the water.

"Hey, you never said anything about ramming!" Ex teased.

"I don't care, but dear lord, your ship's color scheme hurts my eyes!" Mothra said.

"Hey man, Tvguy came up with the design, not me," Ex said.

"Figures, I recognize that awful style anywhere," Mothra said.

"See 70s? She always bashes us...and she mocks what I make.." Tvguy said.

"It's called constructive criticism, and to be honest-" 70s said.

"Shut up! I'm sick of you! I'm allowed to hate her, and you obviously hate what I add." Tvguy yelled, storming off.

"Sigh..." 70s said. "I wish Tvguy would just grow up, and accept the treaty."

"I will never understand that boy," dragiiin said.

"That boy ain't right," Elastic said.

Tvguy then went behind the stadium, and smiled. He pulled out a remote.

"Don't mind me, I'm always pointing out color scheme flaws," Mothra said.

Ex kept speeding ahead. Mothra then turned on the MLP: FIM theme song.

"Ah...such a relaxing tune..." Ex said as he began to fall behind.

"Ex, don't fall in! For once, don't let the brony take you over!" SpongeSebastian yelled.

"Well SBC, I'm impressed. Maybe you guys can follow directions!" Mothra laughed.

As Ex was getting back up, a missile fired out of his ship, and at Mothra's.

"What the fuck....?" Ex asked.

"Looks like somebody broke the no weapons rule!" Mothra said, as she then attacked the Pulp Rider V2 with a powerful rainbow blast. It then flew against the ocean floor, and hit a pillar. Mothra then crossed the finish line and won, leaving Ex in the dust.

"Last time I trust SBC! You guys can take away my Fry Cook position, I don't give a shit anymore." Mothra said. "Go find some unprofessional GFX, and deal with your ugly color schemes."

Ex got to the stadium, and SBM had their first win point.

"What the hell happened to no guns, Ex?!" Tvguy said.

"I don't know what happened, I did NOT press, and I repeat, did NOT press the gun controls." Ex said.

"I don't know what to say in this debate, but wow, just wow," Steel Sponge said.

"Wow...so basically you commented either way," Wumbo said.

"Well, this was your first ride with the PRV2, so there was obviously going to be a bug," Tvguy said.

"True, a shame we lost again, and it's too late to get Mothra back.." Ex said, disappointed.

"Sorry for your loss, SBC," that80sguy said.

"It's okay, my fine opposite friend," 70s said.

"Don't get upset, Moth was a bitch anyways." Teenj said.

"True dat," Elastic said.

"Well Moth, this shows who is superior," Hasfarr said to her at the SBM hanger.

"Indeed, and I'm done with SBC. They don't want to listen to me, I won't listen to them." Moth said, happy, but slightly feeling betrayed at the same time.

"There's something not right..." 70s said to himself. "There's no way the gun would just fire like that. I think there's a little more to this race then what appears.."

_______

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
Pulp Rider V2 debuts.
SBC loses their second match of the semi-finals.
Character Debut: Mechanic

TEAM SCORES:

SBC: 0
SBM: 1
Darkness: 2
Wargers: 0
Rift: 0
Mystery Racer: 0

35. Wondering Like The Wargers

"Yikes, you guys seem to be hitting the stinker o.o," Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said to the team in the SBC hanger.

"Well, let's hope we can win this one!" 70s said, encouraging the team.

"I guess, with every new thing, must come a bug," Steel said.

"I know it wasn't a bug.." 70s said, looking at Tvguy.

Meanwhile, we cut to OMJ in the streets.

"Well, the doc said I could walk around a bit....but I know there's something not right about my crash," OMJ said. "It was sabotaged, but who would do it? It's time for DETECTIVE BROMJ ACTION!"

We then cut to the stadium.

"Up next...SBC VS. The Wargers!" SOF yelled.

"C'mon Ex, you can do it!" Wumbo said.

"There will also be a special match," JeremyCreek said, pulling a ball out of the bag. "The Target Race! You know the drill, whoever hits the most, and crosses the finish line wins."

A giant steam liner ship appeared, it almost looked like a warship. The pilot was named Zelx.

"Hello human, are you prepared to race?" Zelx asked.

"Sure, I guess." Ex replied.

"GO!" JC and SOF yelled. The gate opened.

Zelx fired at will, and was at 20 points. Ex and Zelx rammed against each other.

"Sorry, but I must win the prize...to restore my home! We've had one win so far, but defeating you will give us two!" Zelx said.

"Wait, prize?" Ex asked.

"Yes...the grand prize, if I win, I could use it to restore my home," Zelx said.

"Wait...I thought the grand prize was just becoming the Grand Ruler?" Ex asked.

"It's more than that....it can let you do many things. Bring back dead ones, and restore civilizations.." Zelx said.

"Ex, stop socializing and start winning!" drag said.

"Drag, shut up, I do care." Ex said, as he fired at a bunch of targets.

Zelx then made a piece of paper appear, and it transformed into a circle. He used a staff to divide the pieces and shoot them at the targets.

"Holy shit, how did you know how to do that?" Ex said, who was at 30 points.

"The Wargers have been wonderful fighters...until the Dark Ones destroyed my home. I've wanted to win the prize to restore it, and my people's spirits, and to defeat the Dark Ones." Zelx explained, upset.

"Damn man....I feel bad, but unfortunately, I must win too!" Ex said, flying ahead.

"Well, it was nice to talk, and now it is time to get serious!" Zelx said.

OMJ was in the streets of the island,

"Alright, everyone listen up: I know yall had something to do with my crash, so confess up," OMJ said.

He then harassed a passerby.

"Get off of me, weirdo!" He said, and flew.

"Hmm...looks like I must try a different approach." OMJ said.

Just then, he heard a voice.

"Come to me....."

"Who's there? Have the hellmen awaken?" OMJ asked.

"Come to me..." the voice said, as he approached the alley.

OMJ kept going closer, until he came face-to-face with Phalos.

"Well, well, well, it's Team SBC's old pilot!" She mocked. She blasted a rainbow blast at him, but he dodged.

"I'm presuming you were responsible for my crash!" OMJ said, as he punched at her, but Dradius flew down, and got in the way.

"That would be me..." Dradius said.

OMJ, nearly shocked, took a run for it.

Dradius blasted dark fire at him.

"Whoa, maybe you are a hellman after all!" OMJ said.

Dradius growled, and the townspeople were looking at OMJ very confused.

"I'm not risking it, I'm running!" OMJ said as he made a run for it.

"Flee, coward! You did not deserve the pilot position!" Dradius said, with dark fire in his mouth.

"Alright, I got my answer, and that's one place I'll never go back to!" OMJ said.

Dradius stared at him from the midst.

"Keep an eye on him....we don't want him telling the others of our presence..." Dradius said.

"Yes, my lord," Flareix replied.

We cut back to the race, Ex was in the lead with 120 points, while Zelx was trailing behind with 117.

"Not bad, but is it enough to top this!" Zelx said, as he made a piece of paper appear, and divided it again, and shot it at the targets.

We then saw Gargos on a cliff, and saw Zelx.

"Sir...remember the intruder a while back, who dropped that mysterious piece of paper?" Gargos said, in contact with Dradius through a mystic spell.

"Yes?" Dradius asked.

"I think I found him.." Gargos said, as he pointed to Zelx.

"A Warger...of course....it was fun destroying their world I admit. Take him out, we can't have him spill our secrets." Dradius said.

Gargos nodded, and he threw a large rock at Zelx's ship, just as he was about to hit a target.

"Gah, those cliffs!" Zelx said.

"Hot damn, I thought this was a Target Race, not a trap race!" Ex joked. They then saw the finish line ahead. There was one target left.

Zelx began to pull out a piece of paper.

"No no no!" Ex yelled as he speeded ahead.

Gargos then launched a powerful blast at Zelx's ship, and it exploded, as Ex hit the last target, and crossed the finish line. The crowd was both cheering and also shocked at the same time.

"What the heck just happened!? I know ExKizuna could not have launched a beam that powerful!" Wood Sponge said.

"I agree, my wooden opposite," Steel Sponge said.

"gold, get yer gold anyone?!" faiiiry123 asked.

"bro, now's not the time," drag said.

"Go help him!" Ex said to SOF.

We saw Zelx was in medical care.

"Ex...you deserve to win. By all means, win the prize for me and my people." Zelx said.

"I promise," Ex said.

"Thank you.." Zelx said.

Ex went back to the base.

"Good job, our first win!" 70s said.

"Thanks...but it's hard for me to get cheery." Ex said.

"I understand, but with all races comes loses," 70s said.

"The thing is..I didn't even win. I didn't launch that blast at him," Ex said.

"Maybe it was just a malfunction, they can happen," 70s said.

OMJ then came into the base, with a very nervous look on his face.

"Yo BROMJ, how was medical?" Wumbo asked.

"F-Fine, my good Wumbooty!" OMJ said.

"Are you okay?" Elastic asked.

"Yeah, it's nothing," OMJ said, looking out the window, thinking of Dradius and the Dark Ones.

_____

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
Character Debuts: Zelx
Special Match: Target Race
OMJ learns who caused his crash (of course, we've known).
This is SBC's first win in the semi-finals.
It is revealed Zelx's world was destroyed by the Dark Ones, which explains why he attacked them in Trollin' Like Blubber.
We learn a little more about the grand prize.

TEAM SCORES:

Darkness: 2
SBC: 1
Wargers: 1
Rift: ?
Mystery Racer: ?

Notice: I am sincerely sorry for the delay with this episode. It was supposed to come Wednesday, but I my schedule filled with something that I could not keep control of. This is still a Wednesday episode, and the order will still go as planned.

36. Mysterious Like Mystery Racer

"Alright, not bad, we're improving," Clappy said, in the SBC hanger.

"It wasn't really a fair win though.." Ex sighed.

"Don't worry man, whatever happened, it wasn't your fault," Elastic said.

"Apparently the Wargers are now out of the competition, according to the team updates," SpongeSebastian said.

"Well...at least that's one threat out," Steel said, and Ex seemed upset.

SOF then entered in.

"Hey SBC team, not a bad jon!" SOF said.

"Thanks SOF," 70s said.

"Lol, bad jon," JCM teased.

"enough, JCM," SOF barked.

"Cool it you two," 70s said as he split them up.

"as I was saying...keep up the good work! Watch out though, rumoer has it there is a tough Mystery Racer out there..he's never been defeated!" SOF said, as he slowly left.

"Mystery Racer? I can take on any threat any day!" Ex said.

"People make stories like that up all the time, I doubt he is really a threat," SpongeSebastian.

"Let's not let our guard down, he might be worth looking into," 70s said.

We then cut to the stadium. We see Dradius facing off against Rift, and Dradius won.

"And a win for Team Darkness!" JeremyCreek yelled. "Next up is SBC VS. Mystery Racer!"

"Well, that's totally not a coincidence," JCM said.

"Let's see if this oh so powerful Mystery Racer is as threatening as he is made out to be," Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said.

"Well, I don't give a shit if he has never been defeated, I'll take 'em on!" Ex said, getting in the ship.

Out came a very fancy ship. It was like a ball, and had a magic pulse to it. It almost resembled a doughnut, with two steel balls that came out of it from the back.

"Prepare to meet your doom!" The Mystery Racer said, as he appeared with a cape, and white mask. He resembled a magician.

"So now you're gonna throw magic tricks at me, eh? I'll take you on!" Ex said.

"GO!" JeremyCreek yelled, ringing the gong. The two were off.

"Uh oh, I heard MR has never been defeated!" Smiles said.

"I'm sure Ex can do it," 70s reassured.

Mystery Racer clashed with the Pulp Rider, and he made the two steel balls come out of his ship. They floated around and banged the PR.

"I would make a sexual joke right now if this wasn't a serious race!" Ex said, as he shot lasers at him.

As they were flying fast, the Mystery Racer's mask slightly slid off from being rammed against a wall.

"Take that!" Ex yelled.

The Mystery Racer then made the two balls spin fast, and turned on fire! He spun them around and around and around, till they made a ring of fire. He shot it at Ex, which damaged the Pulp Rider.

Ex counteracted by shooting lasers at this ship more, and his mask fell off from the collision.

"Now, let's see who this is!" Ex said, as he saw the MR's ship coming down.

Out of the steaming ship appeared....SOF?!!

"eh, ello Ex!" SOF chuckled.

"SOF, what the fuck are you doing? Where is Mystery Racer?" Ex asked.

"I AM MR, :P" SOF said.

"The Mystery Racer is...SOF?!" JeremyCreek yelled, even though he really knew it was him the whole time.

"wat," 70s said.

"a twist," JCM said, finishing 70s' sentence.

The audience was just as shocked and confused.

"Well...isn't that kind of cheating, or is SOF just really bored?" Wumbo asked.

"Maybe a little bit of both," Steel said.

"What the fu-" Ex said.

Ex was then cut off when SOF blasted another ring of fire at him.

"as a little joke, JC and I set up a scheme to pretend to be an ultimate mystery racer," SOF said.

"Isn't that kinda cheating?" Ex asked.

"well, we weren't planning to actually win, i gonna reveal it sooner or later, silly ex!" SOF said as he rammed him.

"Well, I'm still gonna win! You won't cruse me!" Ex said as he rammed him again. They were approaching the finish line.

"nice try badassex!" SOF said, as he dodged his attack.

Ex then fired a large laser blast at SOF, which made him tumble to the ground. SOF wouldn't lose though.

"sorry exy, but you may not win this one!" SOF said as he blasted another ring of fire, but the balls missed.

Ex then shot a blast at him, making him get covered in sand, and it blocked his view.

"Take that, OddJob!" Ex yelled, as he flew ahead.

"Heh, nice use of my nickname," OMJ said.

"NC: NOOOOOO!" SOF yelled, as he fell behind.

"And SBC wins!" JeremyCreek yelled.

"god game Ex!" SOF said as he shook hands with him at the stadium.

"So, did you really win the other games or not?" Ex asked, confused.

"Only one against Rift, I did it just to scare you ;P" SOF said. "it was for the lulz, and to spice up the competition. don't worry, I am done with the cherade (sp?) now"

"Well, I would've never guessed, both of you did good nonetheless," 70s said.

"always continue on!" SOF yelled, getting back to his hosting duties.

"That boy, I say, that boy is an enigma," Elastic said.

"Good ole OddJob," OMJ said.

Meanwhile...

"The end of the semi-finals is coming..." The Dark One Ruler said.

"Yes my lord, I will not fail." Dradius said.

"But watch out for the Grand Ruler...he might be onto us..considering the incident from the other day.." The Ruler said again.

"I think that fellow was just lost, but now that you mention it, he may have been a spy!" Dradius said. "Still...I obey, master."

"Good, now win the rest for us.." The Ruler said, and he disappeared.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs

Spoiler

SOF

is the Mystery Racer, and the Mystery Racer has withdrawn from the competition as a result.
The Wargers are out of the competition due to Zelx's injury.

TEAM SCORES:

Darkness: 3
SBC: 2
Mystery Racer: 1
Wargers: 1
Rift: ?

37. Resistant Like Rift

"We have one more opponent left to face, do good Ex!" Clappy said.

"Yeah, Rift, I think it is?" Ex replied.

"I don't know much about him, but good luck nonetheless," 70s replied.

"Be careful, he could be tough," teenj warned.

We then cut to the stadium, and the Grand Ruler appeared.

"Proud pilots.....there are four of you remaining, the Wargers have quit due to Zelx being injured, and the Mystery Racer withdrew for obvious reasons. Here are your current scores:

Darkness: 5

SBM: 4
Rift: 2

Good luck! The final three with the highest scores will advance!" Grand Ruler said, as he disappeared.

"GO SBC!" The SBCers and opposite bots yelled.

"SBM!" Others cheered.

"Next up folks, is Rizzles VS. SBC!" SOF yelled, pulling the names. "We also have a special match: Triangle Grab!"

"Triangles again? Ugh, last time we had that, Dradius screwed Ex over," teenj said.

"Ex can do it, he's improved," Clappy said.

Ex got into the Pulp Rider, and Rift came out. He had a floating spacial blue craft ship, and he looked like a crab, with tons of weird symbols, but he was standing up.

"Hello human, prepare to lose!" Rift said, with a ghostly voice.

"Bring it on!" Ex said, revving up the engine.

"GO!" SOF yelled, the gates open. They were out on the water path again.

Ex fired lasers at Rift, as he grabbed a triangle.

"Not bad, but can your brain match the powers of this?" Rift asked.

His ship sped up, and he made six glowing balls float around his ship.

Ex tried to fire, but they deflected his blasts.

We then see Flareix behind a pillar.

"I'm ready when you are," Flareix said, communicating to Dradius.

"Stop the both of them from winning, use your new invisible power." Dradius said.

"Yes, I will burn them down to the ground!" Flareix said, as he turned invisible. He flew out at them.

Rift was attacking Ex, and fighting back.

"You are strong with the force!" Rift said, surprised.

"Star Wars now, eh?" Ex said, as he grabbed a triangle. Rift had two, and Ex had two.

Flareix blasted fire balls at the two.

"Fire now, I see. Not too bad," Rift said, as he threw the glowing orbs at Ex.

"Uh...I appreciate your compliment, but that wasn't me.." Ex said, as he stopped.

"Hmm...it seems to be coming from an unknown source. Their stealth is interesting.." Rift said.

"This isn't the time for complimenting!" Ex yelled, as they both dodged a blast.

Just then, they both felt heavy steam. Flareix was drying up the lake, and he laughed.

"What the heck is going on with them?" teenj asked.

"I don't know...it's like they are being attacked.." Wumbo said.

"Who is there?!" Rift said, as he blasted balls everywhere.

One of the fire balls hit the Pulp Rider's wing.

"Okay, who is sabotaging the game!?" Ex yelled.

"I don't know, but this is not funny, invisible foe! We are in a serious match!" Rift said.

"Nice try, but you cannot see me!" Flareix said, as he flew behind the Pulp Rider. He lit a fire to the fuel tank.

"What's that gassy smell?" Rift asked.

Just then, the Pulp Rider exploded into flames, and the fire got onto Rift, and it made his ship collapse as well!

"EX! D:" Elastic yelled.

"Christ, another one?" Wumbo asked.

"Seriously, what is with all these strange happenings? Maybe Ex was onto something with that Dradius fellow.." SpongeSebastian said, as he began pondering.

The Pulp Rider then smashed into the lake, Ex got out, but was hurt. Flareix laughed again, and he made the water smash down on the dry spots, and it pretty much destroyed the Pulp Rider.

Rift was running through the water, and picked up Ex. The flames burned out due to the water.

"It looks like neither team has won due to strange circumstances," JeremyCreek announced, and the audience was confused.

"Even though we have both lost, I shall never abandon my enemy," Rift said, as he carried Ex off.

Back in the hospital, we see Ex on the bed.

"Ugh....what happened.." Ex said, waking up.

"Your ships got into a heavy fight, someone was attacking you behind the scenes," Steel said. "Rift carried you here."

"Well...I'll be sure to thank him whenever I see the dude," Ex said, coughing.

"So...did we lose?" OMJ asked.

"I don't know, I hope we get a re-match," 70s said, upset.

"Whoever did this won't get away with it!" Tvguy said, irritated.

OMJ was about to say something, but didn't.

"I think I have a good idea who it was.." OMJ said to himself, remembering his encounter with Dradius.

We then see SOF talking with JeremyCreek.

"SOF, I don't think I can continue doing this...there's too many people getting hurt..." JeremyCreek said.

"no, plz stay, we will get to the bottom of it," SOF said.

"Okay fine, but there's something not right...I think someone has been sabotaging the games lately.." JC said.

"let's investigate, detective!" SOF said, grabbing a Phineas & Ferb styled detective suit.

They went out to the river track where Ex and Rift raced.

"There's SBC's ship," JeremyCreek said to the mechanics. They grabbed a helicopter, and managed to pick it up with a crane, and off to SBC's hanger.

SOF grabbed a flashlight, and looked into the water.

"Hmm....i don't see anything?" SOF said.

We see Flareix taking off the invisibility power, and he flew away.

"What was that?" JeremyCreek said.

"What?" SOF said.

"Never mind, I guess it was just a bird.." JeremyCreek said.

"Mission complete.." Flareix said to Dradius.

"Good....and now, I will win the grand prize." Dradius laughed.

_________

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
Special Match: Triangle Grab
Flareix sabotages Ex and Rift's race.
JeremyCreek and SOF begin to look into the sabotage.

TEAM SCORES:

Yeah yeah, I know, it's late. Just enjoy the episode, okay? :)

38. Between Pilots (Part 1)

"Shit...looks like we're out of the game. =/" Ex said.

"Well, this sucks," Steel said.

"For what it is worth, you did good Ex," SpongeSebastian said.

"yeah, at least we got to the semi-finals," JCM said.

"Thanks guys," Ex said.

"Guys guys, relax. We're not out yet," 70s said.

"Oh?" Ex asked, and the others were also interested.

"Yes, it seems like there will be one more match to balance the scores," 70s said, reading a notice. "But...if we will go remains to be seen."

"I'll be ready," Ex said.

"If you need to practice Ex, go ahead," Clappy said.

"Are you sure you are okay? I can always get a sub-" 70s said as he was cut off.

"I'll be alright," Ex said.

"Proud pilots, due to an uneven final result in the scores, we will have ONE more deciding match to see who goes to the finals," the Grand Ruler yelled. "We will just randomly select, so our four teams, please be prepared!"

SOF pulled two names out of a hat.

"SBC VS. Darkness!" SOF yelled.

"A rematch, eh? Kick his ass Ex!" OMJ said.

"This should be interesting.." Phalos said.

"Don't worry...I have a few tricks prepared for them.." Dradius laughed, breathing dark fire.

Dradius and Ex were both ready.

"Ex, don't let us down!" 70s said, worried.

"this booty fool better get his karma," Drag said.

"BEGIN!" SOF yelled, ringing the gong. The two were off onto the river track.

Dradius clashed with Ex. Ex managed to note a few of his tactics from the previous match, and he braced himself if Dradius decided to chop the Pulp Rider in half again.

"Don't want a repeat of what happened last time," Ex said, gaining speed ahead the water track.

"Fool, I have more tricks up my sleeve than you can imagine!" Dradius laughed, blowing about five balls of fire at Ex.

"Hot damn, those are spicy balls!" Ex said, avoiding them.

"But now..watch this!" Dradius laughed.

Just then, the field was covered in dark smog.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Ex yelled, coughing. He couldn't see a thing.

"Welcome...to your DOOM!" Dradius laughed.

"Well folks, call me crazy, but the two pilots seemed to have *disappeared*!" SOF yelled, confused.

The crowd was all confused, looking at the screen.

"Oh boy...I hope Ex is alright," Clappy said, worried.

"Come on Ex, get out of there!" Jelly yelled.

Ex and Dradius were both flying around in the middle of nowhere, dark clouds.

"Alright, can you please explain to me what this is all about?" Ex asked.

"This is just the beginning..." Dradius laughed.

Just then, a familiar ship appeared in the dark field.

"Who is this?" Ex asked.

We see Mothra get out of the ship.

"Alright, where the hell am I? I was just training, and I got sucked into this dark cloud.." Mothra said. "Oh boy, SBC.."

Mothra fired lasers at Ex and Dradius. Dradius paused, and landed in front of her.

"Ugh, what do YOU want?" Mothra asked.

"Oh my lady...no need for panic. Just friendly advice, you want to know who sabotaged your game against SBC, right?" Dradius said.

"Sure, I guess.." Mothra said.

"I want to know too.." Ex said, curious.

"Well...the truth will shock you!" Dradius said.

"Wait...why did you bring us here anyways?" Mothra asked.

"You'll see.." Dradius laughed.

He then made a portal appear, which showed the events of the SBM VS. SBC match.

It showed a scene of Tvguy using his device to hack the Pulp Rider. He had put a device in that would fire a laser at Mothra's ship.

"Those idiots at SBM can suck mah ass!" Tvguy yelled, laughing.

The vision ended.

"So...Tvguy was responsible. I'm pissed...but I guess I should have expected that from him.." Mothra said.

"Wait...how do we know this is real?" Ex asked.

"Believe what you may my dear Ex, but this is about as real as this game," Dradius said.

"You could have made it up with your dark power stuff!" Ex said.

"If it was fake, why would I have this camera?" Dradius said, throwing it to the ground, revealing he caught the footage of it using the device.

Ex then gasped.

"Well you know what, Tvguy can go find someone else to be his GFX slave, he can fuck off," Mothra said, irritated. "I'll still co-exists with you Exxy! Sorry for judging you."

Just then, Dradius threw some smoke at Ex.

"What's going on now?" Mothra asked, coughing.

From Mothra's view, Ex was suddenly now Tvguy.

"Um...is that it?" Ex asked.

"TVGUY! Time for my revenge!" Mothra said, pulling out her sword.

"Lol Tv? I'm Ex.." Ex said, slightly nervous.

Mothra blasted a rainbow attack at Ex from her ship.

"What are you doing!? It's me, Ex!" Ex yelled.

"Nice try Tvguy! I'm not an idiot, unlike you claim the other SBMers to be!" Mothra yelled.

"Mwa ha ha...NOW KILL EACH OTHER!" Dradius laughed, watching the fight.

"Ugh...Dradius, I bet the smoke is making Mothra see Tvguy," Ex said, worried.

Mothra attacked him again, and he quickly got into the Pulp Rider.

"First you ruin my friendship with SBC, and now you make Ex disappear!" Mothra yelled, jabbing her sword at the Pulp Rider.

Ex blasted lasers at Mothra, trying to calm her, but she deflected them with her sword.

"Hmm...you are smart after all," Mothra said. "But...now prepare for this!"

Mothra got into her ship, and then began powering up a huge blast at Ex.

"Well...I'm fucked." Ex said.

To Be Continued...

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
Area Debuts: Dark Cloud
Ex and Mothra discover tvguy messed up their "no weapons" match.
Thanks to one of Dradius' spells, Mothra now thinks Ex is tvguy.

TEAM SCORES:

Sorry guys. Looks like Wednesday isn't working for me anymore.

39. Fight For The Finish (Part 2)

Picking off where the previous episode ended, Mothra blasted a laser beam at Ex, but he barely dodged by turning the Pulp Rider.

"Half mercy on the lord, I'm saved!" Ex said. "MOTHRA! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Mothra wouldn't budge. She attacked him again.

"Snap out of what? I'll snap out at you for all the crap you put both SBC and SBM through!" Mothra yelled.

"I'm not Tvguy!" Ex pleaded.

"Do you think I'm that stupid?" Mothra said.

"I need to somehow make her see I'm Ex," Ex said to himself.

Mothra attacked the Pulp Rider again, and she launched another rainbow blast. The Pulp Rider was starting to get slightly damaged.

Ex launched some lasers at her.

"MOTHRA!!! KAMEN RIDER?!?!" Ex yelled.

"What?" Mothra yelled, as she launched another rainbow blast at the Pulp Rider, which destroyed it.

Ex fell out of the burning cockpit, landing on the ground.

"Mothra...please.." Ex said.

Mothra then pulled out her sword.

"Mwa ha ha ha.." Dradius laughed.

"Dradius! Stop doing this to Mothra!" Ex yelled.

"This is all a part of my master plan! I wanted you to to kill each other! I sabotaged your match against Zelx and Rift to even the scores out, and get you two to this exact spot, so I can make room for the prize!" Dradius laughed. "Now I'll be off to claim it!"

He then escaped from the dark cloud, and flew away.

"UGH! I'm about to be killed by Mothra, AND I don't have a ship!" Ex panicked.

Just then, he saw lightning come out of the cloud.

"Hmm.." Ex said.

He taunted Mothra.

"HEY BITCH FACE!" Ex yelled. Mothra charged towards him, and she was shocked by a bolt, and fell to the ground.

"Ugh..Ex...? What happened?" Mothra asked.

Ex then explained everything to her.

"Damn...sorry man. I didn't know..." Mothra said.

"No time, we have to win the race!" Ex said.

"But how? The Pulp Rider was destroyed!" Mothra said.

"I could use your ship." Ex suggested.

"Meh, fine. But if there is ONE stain mark on it, we're back to being enemies." Mothra said.

"Aight." Ex said, getting into it.

"KICK HIS ASS!" Mothra yelled. "Pat style."

He flew out, and went after Dradius.

Dradius was approaching the finish.

"Yes...YES! THE PRIZE WILL BE MINE, MY LORD!" Dradius said.

Just then, Ex began to approach him.

"Huh...no, IT CAN'T BE!" Dradius growled. He blasted five fire balls at Ex, with some scratching it.

"You can't kill me that easily! I'm in a manly pink ship!" Ex boasted.

"I appreciate your guts.... a shame I'll have to rip them out. Since I couldn't get you two to kill each other, I'll just have to do it myself!" Dradius growled, as he stopped, and spread his wings out.

He attempted to claw down Mothra's ship, but Ex dodged.

"Wow, this has some great speed! What else can it do?" Ex said, as he made it launch a rainbow blast at Dradius.

"GWAAAAAHHH!" Dradius yelled.

Ex then began to speed toward the exit. Dradius was catching up, neck by neck!

"Oh boy folks, IT'S A HEATED MATCH!" SOF said.

"Come on Ex, come on!" 70s said.

"Wait...why is the Pulp Rider pink all of a sudden?" Clappy asked.

"Because real men use pink," Wumbo said.

"Pink or not, anything will do!" 70s said.

Dradius blasted another fire ball at him.

Ex then sped through the exit, dodging it, and blasting a rainbow blast, causing a collision.

"AND SBC WINS!" SOF yelled.

Dradius went flying, and smashed straight into a wall, with his wings holding him up.

"I...failed.." Dradius said, collapsing to the ground.

"And here is who is advancing to the finals! Darkness with 5, SBM with 4 and SBC with 3!" JeremyCreek yelled.

"WOOOO!" drag yelled, as they all cheered for Ex.

"Nice job Ex!" 70s yelled.

"Woo, go Ex!" many others cheered.

"But first...Tvguy, why did you sabotage my match against Mothra?" Ex said, calling him out.

"Wha..." Tvguy said.

"What?!!" the other members said.

70s glared at tvguy.

"Well tvguy...we're waiting..." Clappy said. "Or will you just deny it down?"

"Oh and if you try to deny it, Dradius showed me a real-life scene. You hacked the Pulp Rider so it'd shoot a missile at Mothra when it was a no weapons match. So...yeah, why did you mess up our friendship with SBM?" Ex asked.

"Shit, we're still hating on SBM?" Elastic said. "Oh and that it is a fucking stupid thing to do. It's a race for crying out loud."

"Don't worry, I healed our friendship with SBM. But let's see if Tvguy is going to accept it.." Ex said.

Tvguy, however, disappeared from the stadium.

Meanwhile...

"The storm has calmed...and we advance to the finals, as the ties go on. Dradius has failed me too many times....SBC may be close to winning....and now it is time we get more aggressive with the competition." The mysterious Dark One Ruler said.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
SBC, SBM, and Darkness are going to the finals.
Tvguy is exposed to everyone as the mastermind behind the Mothra match incident.
First time Ex uses another ship other than the Pulp Rider.

40. Welcome To The Finals

We see SBC at their pitstop.

"Well guys, it is hard to believe, but we're going to the finals. Maybe I'm just imagining things, considering all the shit that happened," 70s said.

"Yeah, go Ex mah boi!" OMJ cheered on.

"Well, it's gonna be tough parting with the island, and I know many challenges await ahead." Ex said.

"Sorry guys, but only crew members can come to the finals," 70s replied.

"Dang, but I understand. Where is the finals?" Clappy asked.

"Not sure yet, but apparently, we will take a ship there," 70s said. "We'll also need at least 2 more members with machine experience to aid us."

"I'll come," OMJ said. "This game needs more BROMJ action."

"What the hell, I'm in," Elastic said.

"nuuuu ;(" Drag said.

"Don't worry Drags, I'll bring you back the prize!" Elastic promised.

70s, OMJ, Ex, Elastic and 2 other workers followed them to the docks.

"Wait, what about tvguy? Is he coming back?" Elastic asked.

"Don't know," 70s said.

SOF and JeremyCreek welcomed them to the ship.

"Ah, that's the smell of new adventure ahead of us!" OMJ said.

Darkness and SBM boarded the cruise with them. However, Dradius wasn't with the Darkness crew.

"Where's Dradius?" Ex asked to them.

"He is no longer the pilot for our team," Gargos said, standing up. "His failure in the last match was not accepted by our higher authority, and was thus replaced by me."

"I see...well, good luck!" Ex said, slightly nervous.

Gargos gave a look.

As the cruise kept trailing, we see 2 other ships. They were carrying the winners from the other courses.

After a while, the 3 ships arrived at a huge island. There were egg-like huts around the borders of the island plaza, which were pitstops.

"Here we are!" The boat captain said. Darkness, SBC and SBM got off.

The other 2 boats unloaded the teams. OMJ, Elastic, 70s and Ex were shocked when they saw who got out of one the boats.

"HELLO SBCERS!" ACS yelled.

"Oh boy," Elastic said.

"BWAHAHA! WHEN I WIN THE PRIZE, I WILL PUT AN END TO BULLYING!" ACS laughed.

"I find this ironic," OMJ said.

"SHUT UP!!!" ACS screamed.

"BEHAVE YOURSELVES!" A voice yelled. It was the Grand Ruler, as his spirit appeared in the center of the plaza.

All 9 teams bowed. The teams were, as follows:

SBC
SBM
Darkness
RACB
Q
Stalus
Nondai
Massan & Jss
Zwuir

"Everyone...you have made it far. You are all here on Paralois Island, one of the most enchanted islands in the world, and one of the largest. This is indeed the finals - take it seriously. What you see here is your plaza, or hub. The huts around the plaza are your stations." Grand Ruler explained.

"How are the challenges set up?" Mothra asked.

"You will all race in a different location each day. You will not be eliminated if you lose. This is all calculated by points. If you come in first place in a race, you get 10 points. If you come in second place, you get 8 points, and 3rd place gets 5 points. Whoever has the most points in the end, and wins the final challenge, becomes the next Grand Ruler. All other rules apply. Understood?" Grand Ruler said.

9 pillars than rose out of a water area - they each had the symbols of the team. They were all at the same point, and represented how many points the teams had.

The Grand Ruler then faded away.

"Alright folks, get to your stations!" SOF yelled.

"We need a plan - with ACS, SBM and Darkness, this is one fierce competition ahead," 70s said.

"How did ACS win anyways?" Elastic asked.

"Wouldn't be surprised if he cheated." OMJ said.

"But anyways, we have our mechanics and back-ups, so we should be fine," 70s said.

"Boss, this island is HUGE and I mean HUGE. There is an ice field, a fire field, ruins, etc." A mechanic said.

"Well, we'll be ready - we'll kick mother nature's ass!" OMJ said.

Meanwhile, in Darkness' hut..

"Gargos, don't fail us like Dradius did," Phalos said.

"I won't. I have a few plans - plans much superior than his ever were.." Gargos laughed.

"Well, the competition is looking tough. SBC and SBM are looking like huge threats, let us focus on them.." Flareix suggested.

"Slow down there pal, we just got here. We'll figure things out when the game begins tomorrow," Gargos said.

Back at SBC's hut, we see the Pulp Rider has been upgraded to Pulp Rider V3.

"It's kind of the same as the last one, but more bullet resistant," a mechanic said. "Still, I've made improvements, and fixed some complications to prevent it from being hacked again."

"Thanks guys! We appreciate it." 70s said.

"Can't wait to try it out tomorrow. I'm ready, finals!" Ex said.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
Character Debuts: Boat Captain, Q, ACS, Stalus, Nondai, and Zwuir
Area Debuts: Paralois Island (aka the finals)
The Pulp Rider is upgraded to V3.
Gargos becomes Darkness' new pilot.
OMJ and Elastic tag along with SBC's team to the finals.

TEAM POINTS:

SBC - 0
SBM - 0
Darkness - 0
Q - 0
Stalus - 0
Nondai - 0
Massan & Jss - 0
Zwuir - 0

41. Assy Like ACS

"Proud pilots...the first race has begun!" The Grand Ruler shouted.

All the pilots ran and shuffled their stuff together, and got prepared.

"So, where are we racing today?" Ex asked.

"Your first match of the finals is a race through the lake over there. There will be 4 rings to pass through, although your crew from now on will tell you how many gates there are. You must pass through them to get some points. Each gate you pass through is 2 points, so if you don't win, you'll get some points. Anyways, all other rules apply. You must be careful, and you'll know when you make it to the final gate. BEGIN!" The Grand Ruler commanded. The pilots were off.

"Come on Ex mah boi!" OMJ cheered.

It was a heated game. ACS was getting ahead of everyone else.

"GAH HA HA! I WILL WIN THE GRAND PRIZE! FULL STEAM AHEAD CREW!" ACS commanded. His ship was a ship that you'd see in a star fighter game, and it had a RACB flag.

"Ugh, but if there is one person I want to take out first from this game, it is him!" Ex yelled, firing lasers at ACS' ship.

"Nice, I see the lasers are faster than ever!" Ex said.

"UGH! SBC! TAKE THIS!" ACS yelled as he fired a cannonball at the Pulp Rider, but Ex dodged.

The first ring was approaching, and Stalus passed through it first, which gained him two points. All the other teams passed through the gate as well, and it disappeared.

"Where did it go?" Massan asked.

"I think they crumble away when all racers go through a ring," Jss replied as the two flew off.

"Alright, you're doing OK, but we need to keep up the pace a bit. Stalus is in the 1st place, Q is in 2nd, and Gargos is in 3rd." 70s said.

"What am I in?" Ex asked.

"5th," 70s replied. "It's not terrible, but it's not good either."

"I understand," Ex said, speeding ahead.

"ALRIGHT CREW! WE NEED TO GET OUR GAME UP!" ACS yelled at WorldTravel, Darris, Jack and Lewleworange (aka Rainbow Dash).

"WHERE ARE DA PONIES!?!" Lew demanded.

"PONIES!!!!? THIS IS A SERIOUS GAME, WE DON'T HAVE ANYTIME FOR PONIES!" ACS screamed.

"BROTHER! STOP YELLING!" WorldTravel said.

"GAHWHAHAHA!" ACS yelled, firing lasers at Gargos.

"Irritating child...I will destroy you!" Gargos yelled. He made his stone like ship, which had 3 arched pointers in the front, blast a beam at ACS' ship.

"AAAAAH!" ACS screamed.

Gargos then flew ahead, while something was lurking in the water below.

"Sir, I am detecting an unidentified intruder below in the water," a crew member said to ACS.

"FIRE AWAY!" ACS yelled.

Lasers and cannonballs were thrown at the beast in the water, and it disappeared.

Ex then attacked ACS by ramming into his ship.

"BULLY!!!" ACS yelled.

The Pulp Rider and ACS' ship were in a fierce battle. His crew began to storm the Pulp Rider.

ACS' ship launched a chain that hooked onto the Pulp Rider.

"EX! GET OUT OF THERE!" 70s shouted.

"Is this fair??!" Ex shouted.

"Fuck you Ex :3" said Lew, wrapping him up in rope.

ACS boarded onto the chain, and on top of the Pulp Rider.

"Hello Exxy...prepare to die!" ACS laughed, pulling out a sword. "I'll have a fond memory of you when I win the grand prize."

"You monster...this is how you won the other matches!" Ex said.

"Don't worry, if you are willing, I'll let you join the RACB for a small fee," ACS chuckled.

"I refuse!" Ex shouted, kicking a sword out of a crew member's hand. He fell into the water, and Ex cut himself free. He then kicked some of the members off the Pulp Rider, kung fu style.

"Well then, I guess you DIE!" ACS shouted. They attacked each other with swords, and ACS fled back onto his ship.

"Then take this!" ACS laughed, as he the ship grabbed onto the Pulp Rider.

The Pulp Rider was under ACS' ship and Ex couldn't move.

"It's stuck!" Ex panicked.

"Stay calm!" Elastic said.

The Pulp Rider began to crack.

"MWA HA HA HA! TAKE THIS!" ACS yelled.

A laser beam was about to launch at Ex, but just then, the sea beast from the lake shot up and swallowed ACS' ship, and it dragged it down into the lake.

"Now THAT's a miracle!" OMJ said.

"But we're still behind," 70s said. "Don't panic, you can do it!"

Ex flew ahead, and was near Massan & Jss.

As Ex was about to approach the 2nd ring, all the rings disappeared.

"What is going on!?" Ex asked.

"You're too late - Stalus came in 1st, Q was 2nd, and Gargos was 3rd." 70s said.

Ex was disappointed, and flew back.

"Don't get too upset - we got some points, but not much." 70s said. "Better luck tomorrow."

As they were racing back, the sea monster spit out ACS' ship.

"Ugh...I think I'm gonna be sick," ACS said, leaning towards the railing.

We then cut back to SBC's hut.

"Well, you got two points, Ex," Elastic said. "It's not 0."

"True Elastic, that made me a bit better." Ex said.

"Don't worry about it - we all make mistakes. I doubt we would have won the first round that easily anyways. Now get some rest, you'll need it," 70s said.

"Thanks boss," Ex said.

Meanwhile...

"Master...Gargos has done well," Dradius said.

"Maybe you could take something from him," the Dark Ruler master said.

"I'm sorry for my failures," Dradius said. "I cannot live up to you anymore. First the whale failed, and then I couldn't get SBM and SBC to kill each other.."

"Shh. I have other reasons." The Dark Ruler master said.

"Oh?" Dradius asked.

"Yes...you did well, despite those two things. We got to the finals. I have some small missions for you, as a reward for your work. I thought you needed a break, and Gargos wanted a chance," Dark Ruler master said in shadows.

"What is my mission?" Dradius asked.

"Go to the caves on Opposite Island and check on you-know-who. I sense a disturbance.." the master said.

"Yes, my lord," Dradius said, flying off.

Dradius was in the caves, and he approached a melted spot of ice.

"It can't be...he's gone." Dradius said.

Notes/Trivia/Goofs
Character Debuts: Sea Monster, LewlewOrange, Jack, Darris, WorldTravel, ACS' other crew members
Area Debuts: Lake Path (from now on, I'll put the name of the track here)
First race of the finals.
We learn about the gate rings, and when you pass through them, you get 2 points each.

Spoiler

Suitelife breaks out of his prison.

TEAM POINTS:

Stalus - 18
Q - 16
Darkness - 13
SBM - 6
Nondai - 6
Zwuir - 6
Massan & Jss - 2
SBC - 2
RACB - 2