• Advertisement

September 2019 Premieres

Coffee_lover

Source: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/spongebob-squarepants/listings/

Saturday, September 14th:

11:00 AM: Mind The Gap (252A): Squidward closes the gap in SpongeBob's teeth, which causes a dramatic and unexpected change in his demeanor.

11:15 AM: Breakin’ (257B): SpongeBob takes his first break ever at work.

Saturday, September 21st:

11:00 AM: Spongebob in RandomLand (256A): SpongeBob and Squidward take a delivery to a dreaded town where the laws of logic no longer apply.

11:15 AM: Spongebob’s Bad Habit (256B): SpongeBob can't stop biting his nails, but he also can't figure out why!

Saturday, September 28th:

11:00 AM: Squid’s On a Bus (248B): Squidward gleefully switches jobs with a bus driver for an easy ride... until SpongeBob and Patrick climb aboard.

11:15 AM: The Goofy Newbie (258B): Patrick takes a job at the Goofy Goober's when he finds out the employees get free ice cream.

After a lot of mounts of lacklusters premiers,we finally get a mount full of new content that isn’t a leaks from Venezuela.Hurray for Spongebob Fans,Hurray.

View full article

• Like 2
  • Happy 3
  • Thanks 3

On 8/23/2019 at 8:23 PM, 4EverGreen said:

Makes me wonder what "Breakin'", "Spongebob's Bad Habit", and "The Goofy Newbie" are going to be about. I guess we'll find out once they premiere! :hysterical: Enough said! :D

We'll know plots well before they premiere, you charlatan

Something tells me I'll always prefer the Rocko episode about nail biting to this one.

Also, "RandomLand" looks like it'll be a cool one. Maybe there'll be some shades of "Night Patty" in this one. Heck, since the show reuses character models profusely, maybe one of the night shift gang'll show up in this episode.

On 8/23/2019 at 4:28 AM, Coffee_lover said:

After a lot of mounts of lacklusters premiers,we finally get a mount full of new content that aren’t a leaks from Venezuela.Hurray for Spongebob Fans,Hurray.

rip

At least we get the wackiest episode airing on 9/11 in north korea