Favorite Beverages

storytime7

Hmm let's see....

Water

Milk

Lemonade

Orange Juice

Grape Soda

Oh and onto controversial drinks since I am of age (I promise all of you I am not an alcoholic since I only drink during special occassions)

Spoiler

Coors Light

Blue Moon

Margaritas

Jager bombs

Tequila

Vodka

4Loko

Mike's Hard

Also wanna try Four Loko.
Really strong stuff. One can is equivalent to drinking a 6 pack of beer if you ask me. Plus it is like caffeine overload. Not really that big a fan of it, but then again I only had the fruit punch flavor.

Tropical blend juice, fruit punch, chocolate milk, tea and iced coffee in some occasions.

Not a heavy soda drinker but Sprite and Coke are my faves.

As for alcohol, I don't drink often at all, and when I do, I do it very moderately and in special occasions, but I love Nuvo, and vodka mixed with kool-aid 428899.gif

I tend to avoid most sugary soft drinks a lot of the time. Water is definitely my main beverage of choice, even when I go to eat at restaurants, but when I go to fast food places like Jack in the Box and Burger King, I drink fruit punch. ICEEs and shave ice are also something I drink up on a hot day. I drink milk occasionally alongside protein shakes whenever I'm working out. I drink Tahitian Noni at least once a day since it's supposed to be this herbal, healing drink, and it's done wonders for my immune system since first taking it a month or two ago despite the taste.