• Advertisement

What's Your Dream Job?

Clappy

Pretty much the title explains itself.  What is your current dream job?  What would you like to do for a career profession?  It can be one job or it can be multiple jobs since I can vouch that you don't have to stick to one career path forever :P .

Hell, my dream job is to still be a critic of sorts.  Even with the two abandoned blogs I had, I would still love to work for a publication of some sort whether it be a newspaper, a magazine, or even an online series.

Ever since I was small I've loved to write. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with my life, but I do know I want to write for some sort of publication or maybe even become an author like I originally wanted to do.

As long as I can remember, I've always wanted to be in movies. I've had some experience when I was younger having an agent and going to auditions, but my mom pulled us out because we were missing school and she thought it was more important. She was right, but I reaallly want to get an agent again.

ever since the 4th grade, i knew i wanted to do something with art/drawing. then in more recent times, i realized that i want to be a graphic designer, though im honestly still not 100% sure if thats what i want to pursue, but its fine since ive still got some time to decide.

Since we already have more than enough aspiring writers and at least one actress in the making, I guess I'll go with the more outlandish of my dream jobs. I always felt my true calling was to compete in a combat sport of some sort. I even joined the wrestling team in middle school and took wing chun classes to contribute towards that goal. Professional wrestling would be the best of both worlds with both the athletic and theatric side, but hell if I can do the flippy shit that they're doing these days. But my mom and grandma weren't having it once that dream of getting into MMA became known, so it fell by the wayside.

but yeah, I guess the dream now would be writer or voice actor.

Definitely something with animation, writing, game design or voice acting. I'd say it'd be pretty sweet to be remembered as a VA though, definitely not gonna happen but it'd honestly be really cool and I don't think it'd be too streneuous. 

When I used to be young I wanted to do something with animation since I used to draw alot but since time has passed I've had less time to or the passion to make art so honestly a dream job would be anything that would make me well off or affluent, and what I'm currently studying has the potential to do that so I guess I'm content right now.