• Advertisement

The Golden Community Awards IX: Vote!

JCM

The votes have been counted, and it's time for the ceremony to begin!

The Golden Community Awards IX

(The Golden Community Awards music plays as our hosts Hayden and Trophy walk onto the stage. The crowd goes wild.)

Hayden: Hello, everybody! Welcome to the ninth semi-annual Golden Community Awards!

(The crowd goes wild.)

Hayden: I'm fictional Hayden...

Trophy: ...and I'm fictional Trophy. And we're the stars of the hit show Xat Time Travelers!

(The crowd goes wild.)

Hayden: Hey, when's the next episode of that, by the way?

Trophy: Whenever JCM gets off his lazy ass and writes it!

(The crowd bursts into laughter.)

Trophy: But while we wait for that, here's our first category. This member is recognized by SBC as the person whose insightful opinions liven up any thread.

The nominees for Best Debater are... Clappy, Wumbology, Halibut, Aquatic Nuggets, and terminoob

And the winner is...

Spoiler

debater_zpseysltvbl.png

@Halibut!

Hayden: Our next category is for the member who can always be relied on for a laugh.

The nominees for Funniest Member are... Fred, Homie, Wumbology, Old Man Jenkins, and Unlimitedcha

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Trophy: Our next category is for the member whose display name is guaranteed to catch your eye whenever it shows up.

The nominees for Most Unique Username are... TheOpenWindowManiac, Burgerpants, Renegade the Unicorn, Conehead, and Spongetron Robotpants

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Hayden: Our next category is for the user the Joker from the Dark Knight would like to have a word with. Remember when I was the Joker in that one SBCinema?

Trophy: No.

Hayden: R-really? I was really good in it.

(Chuckles are heard in the crowd.)

The nominees for Most Serious Member are... jjsthekid, crushingmayhem, terminoob, Steel Sponge, and Clappy

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Trophy: Our next category is for the member whose love of SpongeBob is paralleled by none other.

The nominees for Spongiest Member are... SpongeBob's Favorite Fighter, Mermaid Magic, Unlimitedcha, Ol Bold and Brash, and SpongeOddFan

And the winner is...

Spoiler

spongiest_zpszrcain2r.png

@Tamatoa!

Hayden: Our next category is for the most competitive member. Hey I think we're both nominated for this one.

Trophy: Oh, that's cool. It's not like it's a competition or anything.

Hayden: Nope.

The nominees for Most Competitive Member are... Hayden, Trophy, DarknessDG, Sandy, and spongeboblover

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Trophy: A trophy for Trophy? Why, you shouldn't have!

Hayden: You really shouldn't have.

Trophy: Our next category is for the member who always has something nice to say about you, even if you're Hayden.

Hayden: You're just piling it on, aren't you?

The nominees for Kindest Member are... Unlimitedcha, Sandy, Spongetron Robotpants, Katniss, and Mermaid Magic

And the winner is...

Spoiler

kindest_zpsoopxv1lo.png

@Cha!

Hayden: Our next category is for the member you always see around SBC.

The nominees for Most Active Member are... Katniss, Halibut, Ol Bold and Brash, E.V.I.L, and WhoBob

And the winner is...

Spoiler

active_zpslohhliho.png

@Squog!

Trophy: Our next category is for the manliest of men, or the womanliest of women.

Hayden: Good one.

The nominees for Maturest Member are... terminoob, Clappy, Halibut, jjsthekid, and Wumbology

And the winner is...

Spoiler

maturest_zps8ttpyiww.png

@jjsthekid!

Hayden: Our next category is for the member whose hands have been on more of SBC than anybody else's.

The nominees for Most Contributive Member are... Mermaid Magic. Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick, Fred, jjsthekid, and JCM

And the winner is...

Trophy: Our next category is for the member with artistic talent so unbelievable he or she should be working for a major studio instead of wasting time on a SpongeBob forum.

Hayden: Wow, you really got into that one. I'm not even sure if I'd want the award now.

Trophy: Yeah, you're probably right. Sorry about that.

The nominees for Most Creative Member are... Unlimitedcha. jjsthekid, illiniguy34, Mermaid Magic, and terminoob

And the winner is...

Spoiler

creative_zpsfdzqfnal.png

@Cha!

Hayden: Last but not least, there have been many members who have come and gone over the years. Some are gone, but not forgotten. This category is for the member who is least forgotten out of those.

Trophy: We should have just done an In Memoriam.

Hayden: WELL, WE DIDN'T, OKAY?

The nominees for Most Missed Member are... American Idiot. Jelly, Dr. Sex, Sabre, and ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Trophy: Before we move on to the spin-off categories, here's a message from our sponsor.

Hayden: Welcome back to the Golden Community Awards!

(The crowd goes wild.)

Hayden: Our first spin-off category is for the best spin-off or lit that came out in the past six months.

The nominees for Best New Creation are... Squid, Cerebus the Aardvark, and Power Rangers: Multiverse Force

And the winner is...

Spoiler

new_zpsyyvwotgv.png

Squid by @tvguy!

Trophy: Our next category is for the best creation currently rotting in Davy Jones' Locker.

The nominees for Best Ended Creation are... One-Time SpongeBob Characters: Where Are They Now?, SBC Falls,  JCMovies, Underwater Survivor: SBC Style and Heralds May Die

And the winner is...

Spoiler

ended_zpsq0fbb37v.png

SBC Falls by @jjsthekid!

Hayden: Our next category is for the pilot that does the best job of not sucking like most pilots,

The nominees for Best Pilot are... Squid, Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, and Cerebus the Aardvark

And the winner is...

Spoiler

pilot_zpsifzibwyd.png

Squid by @tvguy!

Trophy: Our next category is for the creation with the plot people enjoy the most.

The nominees for Best Storyline are... Doody Era, Miss Appear, Mystic Guardians, and Xat Time Travelers

And the winner is...

Spoiler

storyline_zpsasgxo6bw.png

Doody Era by @Bada Bing Nuggets!

Hayden: Our next category is for the most intentionally funny creations. The least intentionally funny creations are reserved for Riffing Theater.

Hayden: You guys get it!

The nominees for Best Comedy are... Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000, Community Deathmatch, and SBC Honest Trailers

And the winner is...

Spoiler

comedy_zpsavwjuxjk.png

SBC Honest Trailers by @Metal Snake!

Trophy: Our next category is for the creation that takes place where most of us would want to go,and if it's somewhere we wouldn't want to go, it does the best job of showing why we wouldn't want to go there.

The nominees for Best Location are... Mystic Guardians, Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, Doody Era and Xat Time Travelers

And the winner is...

Spoiler

location_zpsdicaugbn.png

Power Rangers: Multiverse Force by @Renegade the Unicorn!

Hayden: Our next category is for the creation with the most awesome hero.

The nominees for Best Protagonist are... Madison from Mystic Guardians, Cerebus from Cerebus the Aardvark, Bl4ze from Bl4zeBob MeanPants, Hayden from Xat Time Travelers, and Shinya from Doody Era

And the winner is...

Spoiler

protagonist_zpsrd4enscq.png

Cerebus from Cerebus the Aardvark by @Renegade the Unicorn!

Trophy: Our next category for the creation with the villain we love to hate the most.

The nominees for Best Antagonist are... Hayden from SBC Falls, ACS from Community Deathmatch, Emperor Diabolica from Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, Azarah from Team SpongeBob, and DoodleBob from Guru Gakuto 

And the winner is...

Spoiler

antagonist_zpsfg5ymrkk.png

ACS from Community Deathmatch by @Old Man Jenkins!

Hayden: Hey, did you know I'm the first person ever to get nominated for Best Protagonist and Best Antagonist?

Trophy: Try winning sometime.

Hayden: Fight me IRL.

Hayden: Our next category is for the creation that's best at putting words together. I don't know, it's getting late.

The nominees for Most Well Written are... Mystic Guardians, Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, Cerebus the Aardvark, Heralds May Die and Miss Appear

And the winner is...

Spoiler

wellwritten_zpsimezukxt.png

Miss Appear by @teenj12!

Trophy: Our next category has the same name as a member category because why not.

The nominees for Most Creative are... Doody Era, Stuff Happens to SpongeBob, Cerebus the Aardvark, Metal's Collection of Cloudy Creations, and Miss Appear

And the winner is...

Spoiler

creative_zps4ony3y7f.png

Metal's Collection of Cloudy Creations by @Metal Snake!

Hayden: Our next category is for the singular installment of a creation that supersedes all others.

Trophy: Wow, I'm actually impressed.

Hayden: That totally wasn't written on my arm.

The nominees for Best Episode are... "Between Brothers" from Mystic Guardians, "End Of The Beginning" from Team SpongeBob, "Day of the Diabolic" from Power Rangers Multiverse Force, "Episode 26" from Xat Time Travelers, and "Waterfall" from Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

And the winner is...

Spoiler

episode_zps1ps5uhwl.png

"Between Brothers" from Mystic Guardians by @jjsthekid!

Trophy: And now, the granddaddy of 'em all!

The nominees for Best Creation are... Mystic Guardians, Community Deathmatch, Miss Appear, Xat Time Travelers, and SBCinema

And the winner is...

Spoiler

bestcreation_zps76oy3opt.png

Xat Time Travelers by @JCM!

Hayden: Hey, that counts as a win for me! Right?

Trophy: No.

Hayden: Well, I'm counting it as a win anyway. Time for the Hall of Fame! The first honor goes to person who put more of his blood, sweat, and tears into his work than most of us.

The nominees for the Honorary Creator Award are... Steel Sponge, teenj12, Fa, Metal Snake, and tvguy

And the winner is...

Spoiler

honorarycreator_zpszpwrsckr.png

@Steel Sponge!

Trophy: The next honor goes to the creation that voters decided is most deserving of a place in spin-off history.

The nominees for the Honorary Show Award are... Community Deathmatch, SBCinema, SBC Falls, Underwater Survivor: SBC Style, and Rusty's Raping Rampage

And the winner is...

Spoiler

honoraryshow_zpsalkomdvv.png

SBCinema by @Clappy!

Hayden: The next honor goes to someone whose contributions as an admin, a mod, or even a Retired Employee, made SBC better in some way.

The nominees for the Honorary Staff Member Award are... Clappy, Aquatic Nuggets, crushingmayhem, teenj12, and that70sguy

And the winner is...

Spoiler

Trophy: Our final honor goes to the member who most embodies what SBC is: open, friendly, and always around to put a smile on our faces.

The nominees for the Honorary Member Award are... WhoBob, Katniss, Unlimitedcha, Steel Sponge, and Trophy

And the winner is...

Spoiler

honorarymember_zpsxdbqn2ff.png

@Cha!

Trophy: How did I not win that? I'm totally honorary!

Hayden: (smirks) Maybe next year. 

Trophy: Whatever. That's it for the Golden Community Awards! Tune in for the third season of Xat Time Travelers whenever that happens!

Hayden: Good night!

(The crowd cheers as Trophy and Hayden leave the stage and the credits roll.)

• Like 8