• Advertisement

Pokemon, bitch

terminoob

Ash - Ash has travelled to the Alola Region with Pikachu
Rotom Pokédex - Rotom Pokédex will speak to Ash and aid him in his journey
Lillie - She likes Pokémon, but for some reason cannot touch them
Kiawe - He likes Fire-type Pokémon. He helps out on his family's farm while attending the school
Mallow - She likes Grass-type Pokémon. She has an active personality, but can be goofy. She helps out the family business of the Aina Cafeteria
Lana - She likes Water-type Pokémon. She's docile but active. She's the eldest of three daughters of a fisherman
Sophacles - He likes Electric-type Pokémon. He is a programming geek and loves to analyse things.
Professor Kukui - The Pokémon Professor of the region who studies Pokémon moves and teaches at the school. Ash is staying at his home.
Samson Oak - Professor Samuel Oak's cousin. He's the headmaster of the school and studies Alola Pokémon evolution
Team Rocket - They have travelled to the Alola Region to capture Pikachu

What I'm assuming is the entire Pokédex just got leaked.

a6vvQw4.png

Man, I was really hoping for those starter leaks not to be real. Urrrgh, I hate lucha libre Litten so much. On the positive side, I do like the toucan final evo for Pikipek.

25 minutes ago, TheOpenedCoffinManiac said:

Hide contents

a6vvQw4.png

Man, I was really hoping for those starter leaks not to be real. Urrrgh, I hate lucha libre Litten so much. On the positive side, I do like the toucan final evo for Pikipek.

How do you do a spoiler thing as I have quite a few comments on these

Edited by CyanideFishbone

23 minutes ago, CyanideFishbone said:

How do you do a spoiler thing as I have quite a few comments on these

[ spoiler ]

whatever you want to put in here

[ /spoiler ]

Just do it without the spaces

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheOpenedCoffinManiac said:

Hide contents

a6vvQw4.png

Let's get cracking.

-Honestly i don't hate Litten's new evo. I wouldn't even hate it if it turned out to be fire fighting. Originally I hated it but I've kind of warmed up to it. Idk it just looks so ridiculous it kind of works for me. Also it helps my nickname for MY Litten, Yoru, as Black Lynx is really strong, but this a thread about Pokemon not Shugo Chara.

-Really dissapointed no evo for either Pyukumuku or Komala. :(

-The fuck is up with Wimpod's evo. It looks like a Water Fighting or something

-Still love Lurantis so much, same with Bewear.

-I kind of find the fact that Morellul's evo has no nose offputting. 

-Kind of like the emo looking sea urchin? I think it's a sea urchin? poke that was unveiled today.

-Excluding the emo sea urchin, every poke between Oranguru and Jangmo-o looks really weird.

-If i ever get a Kommo-o i'm naming it Rivers. Because Rivers Kommo-o. Okay sorry bad joke I'll move on.

-The new ultra beasts look so weird.

Still underwhelmed by the newer Pokemon, especially the evolutions of the starters.  But I'm probably going to do what termi is doing and just box up the starters for some of the better varieties that will be out there.

Btw is it official to say they got rid of the gyms because all the newer videos since that last comment I made about it is looking more and more likely.

Anyone know which Pokemon they're using so far? I know Litten will definitely be my starter and I know I want Lurantis and Bewear on my team, along with the emo sea urchin Pokemon (which will probably end up being Water, definitely poison. I don't know what my water type will be if it isn't because I'm not using Greninja although I'll transfer that to my copy) A few others I've been thinking about are Vikavolt and Lycanroc, which I really hope are good but may not be because they both seem to be early game Pokemon. 

EDIT: Definitely on the Lycanroc train now. Love his werewolf form and I'm buying Moon so that works out. Still don't know how to feel about Vikavolt, but if it breaks the mold of weak early bug type Pokemon, you bet your ass I'm using it.

A lot of Pokemon look cool this gen that I won't be using (Type:Null, Oranguru, Drampa, Kommo-o and a few others that I won't be using because I don't want like my entire team to be one type and I want a decent amount of type diversity on my team)

I know I don't want just Alola Pokemon so PokemonDB provided a list of Pokemon from other regions that may end up being in the game due to being shown in the trailers. You can access the list here: http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/game/sun-moon

From these... Honestly I don't know what I'll use. I guess I'll figure that all out once the ENTIRE pokedex in the game (Excluding Alola Pokemon and Alola forms and also the national dex, I'm talking about Pokemon from other gens that will be available during the main story) get revealed.

I played the Sun/Moon demo and honestly, it was okay.  I didn't get to catch anything but battling the new Pokémon made a few of them finally grow on me to the point that I'm planning out my team.

Although the Trial Run task was incredibly disappointing.  I very much did not like doing that.  At all.  If that's for sure replacing gym battles, then I'm going to be a very unhappy camper.

Played the demo, myself. Had to get me mits on dat Ash Greninja. Don't know if it was announced or anything beforehand, but I noticed that when you battle, it actually tells you whether your moves will be effective, super effective or not. That was the one glaring thing I noticed, which is good for the beginners coming in and whatnot, but it might be a bit too hand holdy for me. Other observations I've made

ctZlibs.jpg
3Y2LBxW.jpg
A3xDXlh.jpg
POMUuxG.jpg
F3V3JfQ.jpg
m0ofHEX.jpg
8Y1yxHR.jpg
Iwbcv6G.jpg

The references, the pidgin, the attempts at pidgin, a creepy old man, I feel I'm gonna have plenty of laughs with this.

WHAT?! They're gonna build the Pokemon League on top of the poke version of Mauna Kea? That is too fuckin funny. They're protesting the shit outta just building a telescope there right now. That better make it into the story :Laugh: gives me some hope that the whole "opening Alola's first gym" thing might be true.

So shit is leaking like crazy.

So yeah, stuff is getting leaked left and right. In the midst of it all though all the movesets and stats came out and now I can finally form my team. Here is a nice tool that helped me make my team which includes every Pokemon in the game: https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/

All stats: http://pokemongohub.net/pokemon-sun-moon-stats-leaked/ (Ordered as usual: HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed)

Stats for all Alola forms: https://mic.com/articles/159030/pokemon-sun-and-moon-leaks-alola-forms-confirmed-stats-and-moves-revealed#.HjeB2gA8v

Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 6.27.27 PM.png

And there's my team.

Incineroar- Team Litten from the start. That easy.

Lurantis- This is a design that instantly stuck with me and I'm glad to have it on my team.

Gastrodon- I needed a water type and I wanted to go with a good special attacker (although it is mixed, it has higher special attack than attack, but not by much) so I wanted to go back to Sinnoh and strike a cord with one of my favorite, if not my favorite, Water type from that gen. Also, I LOVE the Water/Ground typing, and it makes none of my team weak to Electric.

Bewear- Always loved this one, and it did not dissapoint in the stats department. 120 HP and 125 Attack are great and it doesn't have bad physical defense either. Although I do really like Crabominable, I had to go with Bewear.

Vikavolt- Loved this thing's design the first time I saw it and it breaks the mold of a weak early game Bug Pokemon with some pretty decent stats across the board and some AWESOME special attack. Wish it was faster, but it's an early game bug type that actually looks pretty damn viable, so I'll take what I get.One thing I'm dissapointed about is that the Alola dex seems to be pretty low on special attackers.

Mismagius- I needed a Pokemon to resist Fire, Ground, and Rock to round out my team, who was also a special attacker. Enter Mismagius. I always quite liked this Pokemon ever since I first used it in SoulSilver and it has an awesome design, and I'm so glad to have it back on my team on my adventure in the Alola region.